|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- You may be looking for Guard Robo.
New World Saga
When Sonic confronted Eggman in his his fortress, an E-13 Guardbot broke Eggman's Chaos Emerald device when firing at Sonic, triggering a massive Chaos Control that sent everyone in the vicinity to Earth. On Earth, an E-13 Guardbot was deployed to stop Rouge the Bat and Topaz from stealing Eggman's Chaos Emerald, getting destroyed in the process. Several E-13 Guardbots were later summoned to help fend off an attack on Eggman's fortress by GUN's forces.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (23 August 2003). "Chaos Control Freaks". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 1.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (15 November 2003). "Fly Spy". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 11.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (22 November 2003). "Beating Eggman, Part 1". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 12.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (29 November 2003). "Beating Eggman, Part 2". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 13.
|This article or section about a character is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!