You may be looking for Egg Dealer (Sonic Rivals 2).
The Egg Dealer is fought after the levels Black Comet (Hero mission), Lava Shelter (Hero or Dark mission), and Cosmic Fall (Dark mission). The potential guides for the battle are therefore Knuckles, E-123 Omega, and Vector.
It has four rigid legs which it stands on. It also has slot reels on the front of its body, which can be stopped individually by using the Homing Attack on the buttons below them. The cockpit can be attacked by the laser carried by the Egg Pawns, although this is inefficient. Shadow can also damage it by stopping the reels so that it bombs itself (Bomb Fever) or fires a volley of missiles at itself (Missile Fever). Shadow's Chaos Blast power is also effective. If Eggman gets nothing (example: missile, missile, pawn), three boxes will appear in the middle of the stage with an egg gun, lance, or bazooka.
Black Comet Edit
After aiding the G.U.N. counterattack on the Black Comet and penetrating the comet's defenses Shadow and Knuckles find Eggman at the Comet's heart trying to steal the Black Arms' Chaos Emerald. After destroying the Egg Dealer, Shadow declares that he is master of his own life and will live a neutral existence, and then karate-chops Eggman.
Lava Shelter Edit
In the Dark version of the boss fight, despite obeying the doctor's orders and sealing the shelter with lava, Shadow decides to fight Eggman in his slot-machine based monstrosity for the Chaos Emeralds. After another defeat, Eggman asks why Shadow betrayed him and Shadow replies that being revealed as an android only fueled his semi-crazed patricide instead of serving Eggman. He vows to use the Emeralds to become even more powerful than the original Shadow (unaware that he is the original Shadow). He then proceeds to kill Eggman.
In the Hero version of the boss fight, Shadow helps Omega obtain the Chaos Emerald in Dr. Eggman's lair and confronts the fat man himself in his oddest machine yet. The mad Doctor finds himself in the midst of robotic retribution after his humiliating (and last) defeat as Shadow decides to use the Chaos Emeralds to take over the Eggman Empire and conquer the world before he and Omega kill their creator.
Cosmic Fall Edit
Eggman shows up on the ARK after Shadow grabs the last Chaos Emerald and exclaims that although his grandfather created Shadow, he should give him the Chao Emeralds or die and when he refuses a fight ensues. With all seven emeralds Shadow vows to use them to protect the ARK and spares Eggman on the account that he is to never return.
The attacks it can use are:
- Missile Fever - Eggman starts the battle with this attack. The machine launches a volley of six missiles that target Shadow if launched by Eggman and target Eggman if launched by Shadow. If you continue to lose lives, Eggman will start the battle by accidentally launching it on himself.
- Bomb Fever - The machine drops explosive red spheres. If Eggman executes the attack, the Egg Dealer continues moving around the arena dropping bombs. If Shadow executes the attack, the Egg Dealer trips and blows itself up. Helpful tip; he cannot hit you if you are in the middle of the level. Try shooting him with an egg gun or bazooka with at least 1 ring when he falls over.
- Pawn Fever (Eggman only) - Summons a couple of spear-wielding Egg Pawns.
- Ring Fever (Shadow only) - Causes a massive amount of Rings to appear in the center of the arena.
- Shadow Fever - When launched by Shadow it maximizes Shadow's Dark Gauge, allowing Shadow to transform into Dark Shadow use Chaos Blast. When executed by Eggman, it summons three Shadow Androids.
- This is one of the few (if not the only) Eggman robots that actually helps the player defeat it under correct circumstances.
- There is another boss named after this robot.
- Whenever Shadow is battling the Egg Dealer, he is partnered with a Power-type character.