Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the stage in Sonic Heroes. For the armada of battleships, see the Eggman Fleet.
The Egg Fleet is the thirteenth stage in Sonic Heroes. Set amidst Dr. Eggman's armada of heavily-armed aerial battleships, this level has the four teams fighting their way across the stratosphere, moving from one battleship to the next and destroying them as they race towards the Final Fortress.
There are many choices of paths and plenty of opportunities for Rings, Power Cores and extra lives in this stage. Journeying through this stage requires the teams to travel across the countless ships within the Eggman Fleet, with grinding on rails serving as the main passage between minor fleets and propel flight to reach the larger fleets.
The paths in this level are covered with cannon fire, laser grids (Team Chaotix only), several bottomless pits, and waves of powerful enemies, bringing the player's team skills to the ultimate test. The enemies here are the toughest ones yet; E-1008 Falcos fly through the skies while the highly advanced E-2000 robots stand guard over sealed doors, along with Egg Pawns, which are out patrolling the decks.
After Neo Metal Sonic, disguised as Dr. Eggman, launched the Egg Fleet near Bullet Station, and after the four teams passed through Mystic Mansion, the teams have managed to find their way countless miles up in the air, reaching the edge of space, in order to take on the doctor's aerial armada.
As the teams stand on the edge of the fleet, they each stay true to the goals they set when starting this adventure. Even though they ran out of their three-day time limit, Team Sonic is determined to halt Dr. Eggman's plans and save the world. Team Dark is going on a manhunt to find Eggman, while Shadow is trying to find out who he really is, Rouge is attempting to get Eggman's treasure, and E-123 Omega wishing to get revenge on his creator. Team Rose are on the lookout for Sonic, Froggy, and Chocola, convinced that they must be somewhere within the Egg Fleet. Team Chaotix is nearing the end of its assignment as they are directed by their client to infiltrate the fleet undetected.
The following is a list of requirements to attain a rank for each mission with each team.
|Rank A||Rank B||Rank C||Rank D||Rank E||Mission 1|
|Team Sonic||20,000||18,000||15,000||10,000||<10,000||Get to Eggman's flagship!|
|Team Dark||30,000||28,000||23,000||18,000||<18,000||Land on Eggman's flagship!|
|Team Rose||40,000||35,000||30,000||23,000||<23,000||Find Eggman's fleet!|
|Team Chaotix||33,000||30,000||25,000||15,000||<15,000||Infiltrate the flagship without being detected by the enemies!|
|Rank A||Rank B||Rank C||Rank D||Rank E||Mission 2|
|Team Sonic||40,000||37,000||27,000||20,000||<20,000||Get to the Goal Ring within 9 minutes!|
|Team Dark||13:30||14:30||15:30||16:30||<16:30||Defeat 100 enemies! (Time in minutes.)|
|Team Rose||5:00||5:30||7:00||9:00||<9:00||Collect 200 rings! (Time in minutes)|
|Team Chaotix||55,000||50,000||40,000||30,000||<30,000||Hurry and get to the flagship without being detected by the enemies!|
- In this stage, if the player uses Sonic Overdrive before destroying the first ship, the screen turns black but Sonic can still be controlled. However, Sonic can not jump or attack. This can be fixed by pausing and exiting the stage.
- At the beginning of the level in the Team Dark story, Rouge will state that they must be close in space, to which Shadow replies, "Did you say SPACE?". This is an allusion to his fate in Sonic Adventure 2.
- Even though they are visibly heavily-armed and have a lot of detail put into them, the manta ray ships are never approached by any Team (unless you fall off the edge towards one).
- The characters can normally survive very long drops but for some reason can not drop onto these ships.