Tails fighting the Egg Walker in Sonic Adventure DX.
After completing Speed Highway (battle takes place in the Casino area of Station Square)
Dr. Eggman's last machine against Tails. Takes 5 hits to defeat.
- "Egg Walker" redirects here. You may be looking for the Egg Walker used by Eggman in Sonic Adventure 2, or the generic enemy from Sonic the Hedgehog.
It is a large robot with four legs that attacks by dropping bombs, shooting missiles, and trying to stomp Tails. The only way to beat this boss is to first incapacitate the legs, and then hit Eggman directly. The number of legs you have to hit is increased as the Egg Walkers health dwindles.
The Egg Walker has only been used once to date. After Eggman's attempt to destroy Station Square via missile is foiled by Tails, the doctor loses his temper and faces the young fox with the Egg Walker. However, Tails defeats the giant bot, much to the admiration and joy of the residents of Station Square.
- Although it has only been used once, Eggman decided to build another Egg Walker, but only smaller.
- Ironically, Tails has to face the new Egg Walker again in Sonic Adventure 2.
- Just like he does in the Egg Viper boss battle, Eggman says his infamous line "Get a load of this!"
- Tails' battle with the Egg Walker is mentioned in Sonic Adventure 2, where it is said that he was given a Chaos Emerald the following day for his bravery.