Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This group exists primarily or exclusively within the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Eggman Empire is a political body that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is a totalitarian regime ruled by the infamous Dr. Eggman during the Second Robotnik War. It was formally created in 3236 during Sonic the Hedgehog's almost year-long absence from Mobius, although its development began shortly after Eggman's arrival to the Prime Zone. Its main enemies are the Kingdom of Knothole (which became the Republic of Acorn) and the United Federation, though other regions are opposed to it as well. Comprised of most of the late Dr. Ivo Robotnik's former world empire's territories, the Eggman Empire continues to hold spheres of influence over ninety-nine percent of the planet.
Although successful in causing the Destruction of Knothole, it has proved ineffective in its ability to destroy New Mobotropolis. Its capital city of New Megaopolis was destroyed only weeks after the attack on Knothole by the Chaos-demigod Enerjak, which has left the state of the Eggman Empire in disarray, with no steady communications between Dr. Eggman and his Sub-Bosses throughout Mobius. After Dr. Eggman suffered one too many defeats at the hands of Sonic, he fell into insanity and the empire was taken over by the Iron Dominion thanks to the planning of the dominion's queen and Snively Robotnik. But soon after Eggman's return to sanity, the Dominion was defeated and power fell back to him and he returned to the Eggdome to forge new plans. Currently the Empire's main seat of power is the Death Egg II, with an unspecified amount of Dark Egg Legion chapters and other allies controlling the rest of the planet.
Development and Early Attacks
Development of the Eggman Empire roughly began in 3236, upon Robo-Robotnik's coming to the Prime Zone to replace the late Dr. Ivo Robotnik. After Robo-Robotnik managed to re-capture Robotropolis he began to retake sectors of Mobius. His main forces consisted of Shadowbots at the beginning of his campaign in Mobius Prime.
Hoping to convert the discovered Hidden City of the Ancients into "Robotnik Land", Dr. Eggman freed the water beast Chaos from the Black Emerald and attempted to use it to destroy the city. Although Chaos was first thought defeated, it managed to transform into Perfect Chaos and severely damage the city. By this point however, Chaos no longer wished to work for Eggman, and destroyed his second Egg Carrier. After this failure, Eggman unleashed Silver Sonic II to capture the city, but this robot was subsequently defeated as well and reprogrammed to defend the city from Eggman.
Dr. Eggman's next big attack came in the form of the super-sized Caterkiller robot. Having already leveled one city, the giant machine was discovered on a collision course with Furville. Before it reached the city however, Tails reprogrammed it to change course and fall off the edge of a cliff into the water, destroying it.
Dr. Eggman's next big move was his attempt to coerce the President into forming an alliance with him, possibly establishing a robot police force in the city. The President refused however, and though Eggman nearly had him killed by controlling his limo to crash, the President was rescued by Rouge the Bat. Shortly after this, New Megaopolis was attacked and heavily damaged by the Xorda, who began attacking the planet. Begging for an alliance with the Kingdom of Acorn, King Maximillian agreed only if Eggman ceded half of his empire's territories, which were currently comprised of "ninety nine point nine percent of the planet." Eggman agreed, but went back on his word after the Xorda attack was stopped and Sonic was sent away in space.
During Sonic the Hedgehog's "year" long absence in space, Dr. Eggman formally declared the formation of the Eggman Empire and consolidated the territories he controlled. The name came from the derogatory nickname given him by his enemies, which he took upon himself and his empire as a gesture of confidence. During this time, Eggman replaced Shadowbots with SWATbots and later replaced those with Egg Pawns.
In 3236, Eggman bought out the Dingo Regime by offering them technological assistance in exchange for becoming his enforces on Angel Island. General Helmut Von Stryker was ousted by his son Kage Von Stryker, who assumed command over the Dingoes and became one of the Eggman Empire's generals.
After Dr. Finitevus provided Eggman with the secret location of Albion and sabotaged its defenses, the Eggman Empire launched an assault of aerial blimps against the defenseless city, leveling it to the ground and capturing the majority of its citizens.
With the Dingoes his new allies, the Eggman Empire was able to launch a massive invasion of Angel Island following the Xorda attack on Mobius. Although the Brotherhood of Guardians successfully defended the Master Emerald during the attack, they were subsequently captured and disposed of by Dr. Finitevus, with Locke the only exception. Without the Brotherhood of Guardians or Knuckles and the Chaotix present, the Echidna Security Team was no match for the combined forces of the Eggman Empire's Egg Pawn army and Kage Von Stryker's heavily armed Dingoes. Echidnaopolis was quickly overrun and following this, most of Angel Island's Echidna inhabitants were rounded up and sent to concentration camps. Resistance was met in the form of the Dark Legion who, under the rule of Lien-Da, was able to liberate some of the concentration camps and save some of the Echidna inhabitants, bringing them to the Lava Reef Zone and protecting them so they could live free from the Eggman Empire's tyranny.
When Sonic returned to Mobius from his time in space, he discovered the Eggman Empire was preparing to use atomics against both the United Federation and the Kingdom of Acorn. In addition to this, Eggman was launching a large force to take down the force field containing large amounts of radiation in the former site of Robotropolis. Eggman's efforts were stopped by the combined efforts of the Knothole Freedom Fighters, the Chaotix, the Royal Secret Service, the Mes Braves Battalion and G.U.N.
Not long after this failure, the Eggman Empire launched a successful invasion of Golden Hive Colony, capturing almost all of its citizens and converting it into a base for the empire. Charmy Bee and Saffron managed to escape and inform the Kingdom of Acorn about the disaster.
With Sonic back on Mobius, he and the Chaotix were dispatched to Angel Island to help free Knuckles' father Locke from captivity. Managing to liberate a Dingo-run concentration camp and free Locke, Sonic and the Chaotix left Angel Island once again to continue the fight planet-side. With Locke free, the Dingoes' control slightly lessened, and Echidnaopolis was rebuilt into a city. However, once the Dark Legion split into two factions and became involve in civil war, Locke was unable to effectively defend his people alone, and Echidnaopolis was reduced to a small village.
After managing to capture Mammoth Mogul, Ixis Naugus, the Arachne and the Destructix during their fight with the Freedom Fighters and the Chaotix, Eggman was forced to deal with the threat of A.D.A.M., who was finally destroyed in a battle with the Egg Fleet. Eggman decided it was time to begin a full-scale invasion of Knothole and wipe out the Mobian resistance once and for all. Using his Egg Beater assault-mech and recently completed Egg Fleet, the Eggman Empire laid waste to every structure in Knothole as well as captured all but four of its citizens. Shortly afterwards however the captives were rescued by Sonic, Knuckles, Tails and Amy along with help from Nicole and transported to New Mobotropolis.
Shortly afterwards, the Eggman Empire's capital city of New Megaopolis and the Egg Fleet were utterly destroyed by the Chaos-demigod Enerjak. In addition to this, the Dingoes were stripped of their weapons and technology and banished to the Sandopolis Desert, while Kage Von Stryker was killed. Following these events, Dr. Eggman employed former Dark Legion members still loyal to Lien-Da as his foot soldiers.
Following the setback caused by Enerjak, Sonic and the Chaotix launched an assault directly against New Megaopolis to defeat the Dark Egg Legion as well as destroy one of Dr. Eggman's communication relays. The Dark Egg Legion proved largely ineffective against Sonic and the others, and three of the Chaotix members successfully set up explosives in the relay station. However, Dimitri soon arrived on the scene with a massive, robotic preying mantis like body to provide moral and weapons support to his retreating Dark Egg Legion. Despite his assistance, the Chaotix managed to destroy the communications relay and force the Dark Egg Legion to withdraw. Following this it was discovered by Knuckles that Dimitri is deliberately leading the Dark Egg Legion to defeat in order to weaken and eventually rid the world of the Eggman Empire and Dr. Eggman himself.
Due to the consistent setbacks and failures of his plans, Dr. Eggman's mental state went into decline, as witnessed by his 'nephew' Snively. While the Eggman Empire still officially dominated most of the planet's territories, Eggman had let his Sub-Bosses in other parts of Mobius run rampant without keeping an eye on them. Snively found himself unable to get in contact with most of the Sub-Bosses over the Eggnet. Off in the Dragon Kingdom, the Sub-Boss "Regina F" reported to Snively "local resistance still keeping us at bay", calling their lackeys "woefully unreliable".
In the next few weeks, Snively began to scheme once again behind his uncle's back, this time with Regina. With Eggman's mental state bordering complete insanity, Snively realized the Empire was ripe for the taking. After Dimitri threatened to expose his treacherous plans, the two formed an alliance to help bring down Eggman. During this time, the combined might of the Knothole Freedom Fighters and the Chaotix began their final assault on the Egg Dome. The Dark Egg Legion proved unable to hold back the two groups, and eventually their weapons were disabled. Although Dr. Eggman attempted to drive back the two groups with his Egg Phoenix, the vessel was ultimately destroyed, leaving the city without a defense.
The next day the Eggdome was invaded by the Freedom Fighters and the Chaotix, who managed to break through the Dark Egg Legion's defenses. Sonic managed to get into the heart of the Egg Dome and face off against Eggman's Egg Tarantula while the Egg Legion held off the rest of the Freedom Fighters. During all this, Snively planned for the arrival of his girlfriend Regina Ferrum to take over the Eggman Empire.
Usurped By the Iron Dominion
After Dr. Eggman's final defeat at the hands of Sonic, which caused him to fall into insanity, Snively finally met up with the Iron Queen, Iron King and the Yagyu Clan. He immediately turned over control of the Eggman Empire to the Iron King and Queen, and thus the two managed to usurp the Eggman Empire without conflict, as the few remaining forces in the ruins of New Megaopolis joined forces with the two monarchs. Either under their orders or acting under instructions left by Eggman, the Platypus branch of the Dark Egg Legion attempted to seize control of Angel Island, but were thwarted by the efforts of the Chaotix and Downunda Freedom Fighters.
When the Iron Dominion invaded New Mobotropolis, several of the city's inhabitants (Sally Acorn, Sonic, Tails, and Monkey Khan) managed to escape from the city before it was locked down. Following this, the escapees regrouped at Freedom HQ. They then used the P.L.O.T. device to send Sonic and Sally into a Digital World wherein they were able to regain control of Nicole. During this, Sally and Nicole came to the realization that even if they ousted the Iron Dominion from the city, the war would continue indefinitely so long as the Dominion still had a ready supply of reinforcements to draw from. It was then agreed that Nicole would keep up her 'Iron Nicole' guise and act as a double-agent while Sonic, Sally, Tails, and Monkey Khan would head to the Dragon Kingdom to destabilize the Dominion's power base at the source.
Once the foursome reached the Dragon Kingdom, they sought out the clans composing the Dominion; starting with the Gossamer Clan, then the Yagyu Clan, the Raiju Clan, and finally the Shinobi Clan. The group was able to convince these four clans to sever their ties with the Iron Dominion.
After successfully neutralizing the Iron Dominion's power base, the group returned to the city and linked up with inhabitants of New Mobotropolis who had been conducting resistance attacks to hinder the Dominion's occupation of the city. The Knothole Freedom Fighters then launched a counterattack to retake the city, resulting in the Iron Queen being imprisoned and the Iron King being neutralized.
Post Iron Dominion
During the chaos of the battle to retake New Mobotropolis from the Iron Dominion, Snively was able to free Eggman from his imprisonment and escape back to the Eggdome, effectively putting Eggman back in control of the Eggman Empire, though he and Snively resorted to hiding deep within the structure, preparing their next move. Eggman also dismissed the idea of freeing the Iron Queen from imprisonment in the Dragon Kingdom, feeling that her failure made her unworthy of rescue. At the same time, Dark Egg Legion chapters-either under Eggman's orders or on their own initiative-began taking action against various cultures on Mobius, including the newly formed Wolf Pack Nation, Felidae, and Walrus Herd. The latter of these was in keeping with Eggman's goal to seize Iceborough, the Walrus capital city and the most influential civilization in the Northern Tundra. Bunnie Rabbot also learned of a loose alliance between the Empire and a group known as the Battle Bird Armada, though their independent nature resulted in poor communication between the two factions. Another faction of the Dark Egg Legion was found manning the Oil Ocean Refinery in the Great Desert, though their activities came to a standstill following excessive damage to the facility while fighting off the Sand-Blasters.
With Lien-Da recovered from the events of the Iron Dominion's fall, the New Megaopolis Dark Egg Legion proceeded with Eggman's latest plan: converting the Egg Dome into the Death Egg Mark 2. After retrieving a Chaos Emerald, Eggman launched his new flying fortress, which moved into position over New Mobotropolis. Eggman used it to implement Operation: Clean Sweep, altering reality across Mobius, but this was later reversed by Super Sonic. Eggman subsequently attempted to employ his World Roboticizer, but was thwarted by Sally Acorn, though she became Mecha Sally and joined the empire as a result. After a failed attack on New Mobotropolis, the Death Egg began moving, becoming a mobile headquarters of sorts for the empire. Subsequently, it would launch an attack against Elias Acorn as he left New Mobotropolis.
The empire briefly faced internal trouble as Snively went renegade, sending out false reports of the Death Egg's destruction and Eggman's death to the various Grandmasters. Eggman quickly restored order, and set out to punish his treacherous nephew, following him to the United Federation. There, the Death Egg provided support to the Eurish Dark Egg Legion in an attack on Central City, but ended up withdrawing to continue pursuit of Snively. Eventually the traitor was located in the Dragon Kingdom and defeated, and the Iron Queen was rescued in the process and became Grandmaster of the Eurish Legion. However, continued opposition came as the weakened Knothole Freedom Fighters were reorganized into Team Freedom and Team Fighters, the latter specifically targeting the Death Egg after it attacked Furville. Fleeing these assailants, the battleship made its way to Soumerca, where it stopped at the local Dark Egg Legion base. Eggman took advantage of Mecha Sally's knowledge to attempt instigation of a war between the Felidae and Wolf Pack, but was thwarted by the arrival of Team Fighters and forced to flee yet again.
- Note: From this point, the Eggman Empire's history continues from its new history in the altered timeline.
Armed forces and enforcers
Foot soldiers and equipments
- Badnik Horde: Prior to arriving in the Prime Zone, Eggman used the Classic Badniks and SWATbots as his primary forces with the occasional usage of Combots. Shadowbots were the main force of the empire during its early stages in the Prime Zone, after Sonic returned and gave the resistance an extra edge they were decommissioned and replaced by Egg Pawns as the standing fighting force. Most of the Egg Pawns were later eliminated by Enerjak, though the Empire continues to utilize robots—notably the Wing Dingos of Downunda and G.O.O.Ns in Mercia—in various areas of Mobius and now uses Egg SWATs as its primary soldiers.
- The remnants of the Dark Legion became part of the replacement army after Enerjak's obliteration of New Megaopolis and the Egg Fleet, though they have been sent to an alternate dimension. Together with Eggman's other cyborg forces, they became known as the Dark Egg Legion. The soldiers of the Dark Egg Legion were named Dark Egg Legionnaires.
- The Eggman Empire has also occasionally employed Mobian bounty hunters against various targets, namely: Evil Sonic, Nack the Weasel, Bark the Polar Bear, Bean the Dynamite, and the Babylon Rogues. Unfortunately for the Empire, these criminals rarely have any success.
- The Battle Bird Armada are enforcers that have command over the Mobian Ocean, led by Battlekukku XV. Their second-in-command is XV's son, Speedy. They are technically freelancers, and their partnership with the empire is somewhat weak. They are currently rebuilding their forces after the failed attack on New Mobotropolis and activation of Babylon Garden.
- The Overlander known as Hunter was also an operative of the Empire, working on Angel Island, capturing it's citizens for Eggman's Egg Grape Chambers. However, he was eventually eliminated by Knuckles the Echidna.
- The Eggman Empire also employ various vehicles, such as Egg Mobiles, Egg Camels, Extreme Gear, and various models of tank.
Although control over the Kingdom of Mercia and Downunda was lost due to local resistance and help from Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails prior to Dr. Eggman assuming control over the late Dr. Ivo Robotnik's empire, other areas of Mobius would fall under the Eggman's control. In 3236 he managed to regain control of Robotropolis, though the city was subsequently destroyed by a nuclear strike. Eggman also managed to regain control of the Walrus Herd, including Rotor's family, which he used to build an oil pipeline in the far north. The Herd was freed however by the Sword of Acorns and the pipeline's production ceased. Angel Island was captured, though this too was liberated in 3237 by Enerjak. Golden Hive Colony was captured and converted into a base, but it was destroyed by Espio.
Despite these setbacks, the Eggman Empire still had Sub-Bosses in numerous sections of the planet. According to a digital map viewed by Snively, the Eggman Empire circa 3237 had Sub-Bosses located in the Mercia region, the Mobian Sea, Land of a Million Lights, Southern Tundra, Station Square, and the Dragon Kingdom, and may have had control over regions south of País Misterioso in the southern hemisphere, and Flicky Isle. However, with Eggman maintaining almost no contact with his Sub-Bosses, the actual level of control over those regions is unknown. The mysterious Sub-Boss Iron Queen stated that control over her region was weakening due to local resistance.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Sonic the Hedgehog #75, "I Am the Eggman!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #76, "Business as Usual"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #79, "The Chaos Factor"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #79, "The Discovery"
- ↑ Sonic Super Special #13, "Sonic Adventure"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #83, "Menace to Society"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #84, "Perfect Chaos"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #85, "The Big Payback"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #119, "Cater-killer's Coming!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #124, "Sonic Adventure 2.5: Alpha"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #125, "Sonic Adventure 2.5: Omega"
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 Sonic the Hedgehog #130, "Home Part 1 of 4: The Blue Blur Returns!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "The Eggman Empire"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "The Badnik Horde"
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 15.4 15.5 Sonic the Hedgehog #138, "Return to Angel Island Part 1: The Message"
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 Sonic the Hedgehog #181, "Energjak: Reborn Chapter One: Rising Evil"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #182, "Albion's Shameful Secret"
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #139, "Return to Angel Island Part 2: Avatar"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #131, "Home Part 2 of 4: The Gathering"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #132, "Home Part 3 of 4: A.D.A.M. & Evil"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #133, "Home Part 4: Finale"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #140, "Return to Angel Island Part 3: How Many Echidnas Does It Take to Protect a Master Emerald?"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #141, "Return to Angel Island Part 4: Ultimate Hero"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #150, "Hero to Zero In No Time At All"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #165, "Call of Duty"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #164, "The Darkest Storm Part Three: Downburst"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #168, "Order From Chaos Part One: The Gathering"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #169, "Order From Chaos Part Two: The Great Harmony"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #175, "Eggman Empire"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #176, "Cracking the Empire"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #177, "Home, New Home"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #182, "Fallen Angel"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #183, "Desperate Times"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #184, "Anything"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #189, "A Bold New Moebius Part One: Unwelcome Guests!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #190, "A Bold New Moebius Part Two: Duality!"
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #194, "Sleepless in New Megaopolis"
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #197, "Consequences"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #198, "Phoenix-down!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #199, "Knocking On Eggman's Door"
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #200, "Turn About Is Fair Play"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #9, "Echoes of the Past Part One"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #10, "Echoes of the Past Part Two"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #11, "Echoes of the Past Part Three"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #12, "Echoes of the Past Part Four"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #208, "Iron Dominion Part One"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #209, "Iron Dominion Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #13, "Journey to the East Part One: Endless Reach of Fate"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #14, "Journey To The East Part Two: High Price for Rich Nights"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #15, "Journey To The East Part Three: No Love in a Conquering Storm"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #16, "Journey To The East Part Four: A World Under Constant Vigil"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #210, "Home Invasion Part One: Breaking and Entering"
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #211, "Home Invasion Part 2: Security Measures"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #212, "The Roads We Take"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #213, "Reigning Cats and Dogs Part One"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #214, "Reigning Cats and Dogs Part Two"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #215, "Family Matters Part One"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #216, "Family Matters Part Two"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #18, "Trouble in Paradise Part Two: The Honeymoon's Over"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #217, "Thicker Than Water Part One"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #218, "Thicker Than Water Part Two"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #220, "From the Inside Out"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #223, "Chaos and the Crown Part One: The Right to Rule"
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #224, "Chaos and the Crown Part Two: Total Authority"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #223, "Special Zone House Call"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #225, "One Step Forward..."
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #226, "Genesis Part One: In the Beginning..."
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #227, "Genesis Part Two: Fate and Friends"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #228, "Genesis Part Three: Divide And Conquer"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #229, "Genesis Part Four: Reset"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #230, "...Two Steps Back"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #231, "Lost In the Moment"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #234, "Unthinkable"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #37, "Scrambled Part 1: The Man in Charge"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #38, "Scrambled Part 2: Family"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #39, "Scrambled Part 3: Line in the Sand"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #40, "Scrambled Part Four: In the Name in Love!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #236, "Cry Freedom!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #237, "Loyalty Part One: The Right to Rule"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #238, "Loyalty Part Two: Dire Choices"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #58, "Friendly Rouges & Foul Villans"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #61, "Outback Gut Check"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #110, "Station Square Attacks!"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #109, "I Heard It Through the Pipeline"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #85, "Home & Back"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #169, "...For a Friend"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #201, "Change In Management"