Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This group exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Eggman Empire (エッグマン帝国 Egguman Teikoku?) is a political body that appears in the anime series Sonic X and its comic series published by Archie Comics. It refers to the totalitarian regime ruled by the infamous Dr. Eggman, and it is the doctor's ultimate goal to have it encompass his entire planet in his quest for global dominance. So far, the Eggman Empire has never actually been built due to Sonic the Hedgehog and his allies, and merely refers to the territories Eggman has claimed and plans to claim.
Initially started on Sonic's world, Eggman tried building the Eggman Empire on Earth after he got stranded there. When he got back to Sonic's world, Eggman resumed his original plans with the Eggman Empire there.
New World Saga and Chaos Emerald Saga
As the starting point for his conquest, Eggman tried destroying Station Square with E-23 Missile Wrist, but was stopped by Sonic and his allies who had come to Earth with him. From there, a myriad of schemes, robots and technology ensued in Eggman's constant quest to establish the Eggman Empire, such as unleashing robots to built new bases, attempting to brainwash the next generation into adoring him, and trying to trick his enemies into destroying each other. Regardless, Eggman's goal always remained to collect the all-powerful Chaos Emeralds for the Eggman Empire. At every step though, he was stopped by Sonic, his friends and their new allies, and the government who had declared war with Eggman Empire. Things came to a head when Eggman competed with Sonic and GUN over the last Chaos Emerald after acquiring the other six. In the ensuring battle, Eggman was defeated and he went underground to make new plans to build the Eggman Empire.
Six months later, Eggman attempted to build the Eggman Empire with the aid of Chaos, a water beast he released from the Master Emerald. However, the creature was beyond Eggman's control and destroyed his second Egg Carrier during its rampage, forcing Eggman to have Sonic to stop Chaos for him.
After the failure with Chaos, Eggman, with the aid of Shadow the Hedgehog, gained control of the Eclipse Cannon, a weapon capable of destroying planets. With it, Eggman held the world hostage and demanded the population surrendered to the Eggman Empire. However, Eggman's plan failed when it lead to the activation of a doomsday program set up by his grandfather Gerald Robotnik which would destroy the Earth, forcing him to help Sonic save the world. Afterwards, Eggman snuck away to plot his next move for the Eggman Empire.
Egg Moon Saga
Dr. Eggman's next big move for the Eggman Empire involved deceiving the Earth into believing he had turned over a new leaf by providing the population with Sunshine Balls for light sources during a permanent eclipse caused by the Egg Moon (which he had staged). Using hypnotic messages emitted by his Sunshine Balls, Eggman then planned to brainwash humanity into electing him as the world's new leader. Though he came close, his plot was discovered, leading to his temporary arrest.
For one of his last schemes on Earth, Eggman invaded the lost kingdom of Murasia in an attempt to conquer the world by triggering an eruption like that which had destroyed the Murasians, but was thwarted by Sonic and his allies. When Eggman and lackeys later on returned to Sonic's dimension, the doctor went back to his original plans of spreading the Eggman Empire on Sonic's world.
Six months later, Eggman put building the Eggman Empire on hold to deal with the alien Metarex and the Chaos Emeralds' dispersion across the galaxy. After that, he resumed his plans to build the Eggman Empire.
Following his arrival on Earth, Dr. Eggman made numerous schemes to built the Eggman Empire on this new world, only to have them thwarted by Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends. This included setting a horde of ravenous Dark Chao loose and turning Perfect Chaos into his personal weapon.
- The decal of the Eggman Empire varies, from black and yellow designs similar to those seen from Sonic Adventure 2, to more "evil" designs, such as a red and black variant that has much harder lines.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (23 August 2003). "Chaos Control Freaks". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 1.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (13 September 2003). "Sonic to the Rescue". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 2.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (20 September 2003). "Missile Wrist Rampage". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 3.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (4 October 2003). "Cracking Knuckles". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 5.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (11 October 2003). "Techno-Teacher". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 6.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (1 November 2003). "The Last Resort". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 9.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (13 December 2003). "Skirmish in the Sky". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 15.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (27 September 2003). "Chaos Emerald Chaos". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 4.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (8 November 2003). "Unfair Ball". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 10.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (22 November 2003). "Beating Eggman, Part 1". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 12.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (29 November 2003). "Beating Eggman, Part 2". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 13.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (17 January 2004). "Depths of Danger". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 16.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (24 January 2004). "The Adventures of Knuckles and Hawk". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 17.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (6 March 2004). "Emerald Anniversary". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 23.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (20 March 2004). "A Dastardly Deed". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 25.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (27 March 2004). "Countdown to Chaos". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 26.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (18 September 2004). "Pure Chaos". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 27.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (25 September 2004). "A Chaotic Day". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 28.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (2 October 2004). "A Robot Rebels". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 29.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (9 October 2004). "Head's Up, Tails!". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 30.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (16 October 2004). "Revenge of the Robot". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 31.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (23 October 2004). "Flood Fight". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 32.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (30 October 2004). "Project: Shadow". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 33.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (6 November 2004). "Shadow Knows". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 34.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (13 November 2004). "Sonic's Big Break". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 35.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (20 November 2004). "Shadow World". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 36.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (27 November 2004). "Robotnik's Revenge". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 37.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (4 December 2004). "Showdown in Space". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 38.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (11 December 2004). "Defective Detectives". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 39.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (15 January 2005). "Sunblock Solution". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 40.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (22 January 2005). "Eggman for President". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 41.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (5 March 2005). "Map of Mayhem". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 47.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (12 March 2005). "The Volcanic Venture". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 48.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (19 March 2005). "Running Out of Time". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 50.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (26 March 2005). "A New Start". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 52.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (17 September 2005). "Cosmic Crisis". Sonic X. Season 3. Episode 54.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (6 May 2006). "So Long Sonic". Sonic X. Season 3. Episode 78.
- ↑ Sonic X #5, "I Never Promised You a Chao Garden"
- ↑ Sonic X #6, "I Never Promised You a Chao Garden Part Two"
- ↑ Sonic X #28, "Green-eyed Monster Part 1"
- ↑ Sonic X #29, "Green-eyed Monster Part 2"
|Heroes||Sonic | Tails | Amy | Knuckles | Cream | Cheese | Christopher Thorndyke | Big | Tikal | Vector | Espio | Charmy | Cosmo | Chuck Thorndyke | Helen | Danny | Frances | Nelson Thorndyke | Lindsey Thorndyke | Sam Speed | Ella | Mr. Tanaka | Mr. Stewart | Topaz | Hawk | Froggy|
|Neutral/Anti-hero||Shadow | Rouge | Chaos | Emerl | Gamma | ZERO | Beta | Delta | Epsilon | Zeta | Pachacamac|
|Villains||Eggman | Decoe | Bocoe | Bokkun | King Boom Boo | Bio Lizard | Dark Oak | Red Pine | Yellow Zelkova | Pale Bayleaf | Black Narcissus|
|Groups||Eggman Empire | E-Series | Chao | S-Team | G.U.N. | Chaotix | Cosmo's species | Metarex|
|Miscellaneous||Vanilla | President | Christina Cooper | Jerome Wise | Scarlet Garcia | Captain Westwood | Gerald Robotnik | Maria | Lily | Doctor Kai Narasu | Hector Dragg | Li Yan | Howard Watcher | Card Passer | Albert Butler | Elmer Johnson | Principal | Mayor | Next | Molly | Leon | Earthia | Galaxina | Landar | Daisy|