|This group exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Eggman Industries is an organization mentioned in the Sonic Boom franchise. It is a company run by Dr. Eggman which makes products of the doctor's own making. Its employees consist of all the minions in service to Eggman.
Eggman Industries is a company that produces various, and often highly advanced objects of Dr. Eggman's design. Although its exact target group is unknown, its products are available for anyone's purchase.
Products brought over mobile payment feature manageable prices, but charge extra for shipping and handling.
Founded at some point, Eggman Industries would sell products of Dr. Eggman's own making. T.W. Barker in particular would order some Motobugs and a Sphere of Fear to contain Sonic. Failing later to sponsor Knuckles during his time as a celebrity, Eggman Industries was promised a partnership with the Comedy Chimp Show by Comedy Chimp. In exchange for Eggman removing Knuckles as the show's host, Eggman Industries were made the sponsor of the Comedy Chimp Show, although the deal was presumably dropped after Eggman's products proved too hazardous.
Seeking to control the local news contents, Dr. Eggman made Eggman Industries the sponsor of Sticks' TV news gig, thus preventing her from investigating Eggman's latest schemes. Eggman Industries was later left without employees when all of Eggman's robots began striking. Eggman tried hiring local villagers to fill out for them, but when they proved inadequate, he got his robots to return after some negotiations. T.W. Barker soon after became the CEO of Eggman Industries when he tricked Eggman into handing his properties over to him. However, Eggman made Barker give him back his company through lethal means.
List of Eggman Industries products
- The Chili Maker 5000 seen during Knuckles' dream in "Chili Dog Day Afternoon" is a copyright of Eggman Industries. However, it is unknown if that product actually exist as it was only seen during a dream sequence.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Beardmore, Marie (14 January 2017). "Strike!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 62. Boomerang.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (28 November 2016). Retrieved on 29 November 2016. “Elliot Matteson: Let me get this straight, Eggman is still Comedy Chimp's (or at least the news station's) sponsor? / Bill Freiberger: No. He was using sponsorship of the news to control the content of the news.”
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (26 November 2016). "Nutwork". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 55. Boomerang.
- ↑ Joly, Sandrine (15 July 2017). "The Haunted Lair". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 88. Boomerang.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"