|This group exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Eggman Industries is an organization mentioned in the Sonic Boom franchise. It is a company run by Dr. Eggman which makes products of the doctor's own making. Its employees consist of all the minions in service to Eggman.
Eggman Industries is a company that produces various, and often highly advanced objects of Dr. Eggman's design. Although its exact target group is unknown, its products are available for anyone's purchase. Products brought over mobile payment feature manageable prizes, but charge extra for shipping and handling.
Founded at some point, Eggman Industries would sell products of Dr. Eggman's own making. T.W. Barker in particular would order some Motobugs and a Sphere of Fear to contain Sonic. After failing to sponsor Knuckles during his time as a celebrity, Eggman Industries was promised a partnership with the Comedy Chimp Show by Comedy Chimp. In exchange for Eggman removing Knuckles as the show's host, Eggman Industries were made the sponsor of the Comedy Chimp Show, although the deal was presumably dropped after Eggman's products proved too hazardous. Thanks to a lockbox from Eggman Industries which was used to seal the override codes for the robots in the Robot Battle Royale, Eggman acquired the codes for Tails' Hypno-bot through it.
Seeking to control the local news contents, Dr. Eggman made Eggman Industries the sponsor of Sticks' TV news gig, thus preventing her from investigating Eggman's latest schemes. Eggman Industries was later left without employees when all of Eggman's robots began striking. Eggman tried hiring villagers to fill out for them, but when they proved inadequate, he got his robots to return after some negotiations.
List of Eggman Industries products
- The Chili Maker 5000 seen during Knuckles' dream in "Chili Dog Day Afternoon" is a copyright of Eggman Industries. However, it is unknown if that product actually exist as it was only seen during a dream sequence.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Beardmore, Marie (14 January 2017). "Strike!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 62. Boomerang.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Error on call to Template:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specified.. Twitter (28 November 2016). Retrieved on 29 November 2016. “Elliot Matteson: Let me get this straight, Eggman is still Comedy Chimp's (or at least the news station's) sponsor? / Bill Freiberger: No. He was using sponsorship of the news to control the content of the news.”
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (26 November 2016). "Nutwork". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 55. Boomerang.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"