Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Eggman for President" is the forty-first episode of the anime series, Sonic X, as well as the third and final episode in the Egg Moon Saga. It first aired on 11 January 2004 and 22 January 2005 in Japan and the United States respectively.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Rouge the Bat
- Amy Rose
- Cream the Rabbit
- Vanilla the Rabbit
- Christopher Thorndyke
- Chuck Thorndyke
- Sam Speed
- Mr. Tanaka
- Scarlet Garcia
- Doctor Eggman
- "Gotta Go Fast" - Opening theme (USA and CAN)
- "Sonic X" - Opening theme (AUS, NZ and UK)
- "Gotta Go Fast" (shortened) - Closing theme
Everyone tries to stop Sonic's rampage in order to find out why he's doing it. Sonic reveals that the Egg Moon can't possibly block the sunlight all the time, because the Earth is rotating, the moon is rotating around the Earth, and the two are both revolving around the sun. If the Egg Moon had really stopped moving, the rotation would allow for sunlight most of the time; therefore, Eggman is lying and controlling the Egg Moon. Eggman takes the President hostage, but is thwarted when Sonic and co. show up to save him. The Egg Moon is taken out of Eggman's control by Knuckles, and Eggman is sent to jail with Decoe and Bocoe after falling for the decide of Sonic's.
- In the Japanese version, Chris narrates.
- In the Japanese version, Topaz suggests Rouge's strange behavior is because of a lack of sleep. In the English dub, Topaz suggests the sound of the helicopter blades are causing it.
- The script where Sonic reveals the stuff about the Eggmoon is changed in the dub.
- In the English dub, the scene where Tanaka said he always dreamed of being an astronaut is cut out.
- The questions and answers given to Eggman are different between the Japanese and English dub.
Title in other languages
|Japanese||光をわれらに！||We Can See the Light!|
|French||Que la lumière soit…||Let there be light...|
|German||Eggman for President||Eggman for President|
|Italian||Eggman presidente! / Messaggio subliminale||President Eggman! / Subliminal message|
|Spanish||¡La luz es nuestra!||The light is ours!|