| This page was created using the Creative Commons Licensed content from this Wikipedia article.|
Don't be afraid to rewrite sections in a more Sonic-y style!
|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Eitaro Toyoda is a Sonic Team game designer and level designer. He first joined Sonic Team during the development of Sonic Adventure as an Event Scene Editor. Since then he has worked with Sonic Team USA on Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog. He then moved back to Tokyo to work on Sonic and the Secret Rings as a game designer. While Takashi Iizuka is more experienced and responsible for most of the level design in Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog, Toyoda learned and worked alongside him.
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Event Scene Editor
- Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (2001/2002) — Game Designer/Enemy Game Designer/Level Designer
- Sonic Adventure DX (2003) — Mission Mode Designer
- Sonic Heroes (2003/2004) — Level Designer
- Shadow the Hedgehog (2005) — Level Designer
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) — Special Thanks
- Sonic and the Secret Rings (2007) — Game Designer
- Sonic Unleashed (2008) — Boss Game Designer