|This event exists primarily or exclusively within the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Five Years of Peace is an event mentioned in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is a time period that took place in the Light Mobius universe. After the fall of the tyrannical King Shadow at the hands of Sonic the Hedgehog and Lara-Su, Sonic married Queen Sally, ascended the throne as King, and peace reigned once more on the planet during his rule for five years.
Key Events Edit
- King Shadow is defeated by Sonic and Lara-Su (Around Spring 3262).
- Sonic is married to Sally (Summer 3262).
- Prince Manik and Princess Sonia are born (Spring 3263).
- Celebration for the Five Years of Peace (3267).
- Assassination attempt by Lien-Da and the Dark Presence on King Sonic (3267).
- Silver returns to Sonic's present (3267).
- Dark Presence takes over Castle Mobius and re-awaken King Shadow (3267).