A large mechanical VTOL multipurpose fighter
To defeat him, Rouge must use the cages around her by climbing up them, then jump off them and fly into him and hit him in the cockpit. After doing this multiple times he will be defeated. He has many moves similar to F-6t Bigfoot and B-3x hot shot, with weapons such as the target missiles and lasers. He also shoots bullets and bombs at Rouge.
- Combat weight: 89.800 lbs.
- Full length: 11.9 ft.
- Width: 15.8 ft.
- Height: 11.4 ft.
- Wingspan: 38 ft.
- Power Plan1: Seven GUN F-series turbofan engines / Two GUN RX-01 turbofan engines with afterburners
Speed: 160 mph
Thrust: R1-B/C. 10.000 pounds each engine.
Cooling (?): 32.000 H(?)
Range: 2.400 miles.
- One 200mmm Long-Range Beam Cannon
- One M-32A1 22mm Gatling gun
- Two four AIM-120C Advanced Medium-Range air-to-surface Missiles
- External stations can carry up 10 conventional airt-to-air and air-to-surface munitions and electronic contermeasure pods.
Crew: R1-A: One. R1-B/C: Two.
- Based on the text pre-battle, the R-1/A Flying Dog had at least two variants, both of which accommodated two pilots instead of one.