This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I wanted to also make a 1001 forum, but I'm not gonna carbon-copy anybody.
- Rules: Write down any possible ways that Sonic or any element of the Sonic series has influenced you life. Be as specific as you can, and there is no such thing as repeats between user experiences, for they are each unique to the user. Our Goal is 2000, and for every
200100, I'm gonna post a funny sonic pic that I find. I promise they will be funny.--Milotheechidna 02:31, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- 1)He inspired me to increase my running speed (I can catch up to my own mountain bike now!).
- 2) Sonic has helped me learn how to run faster over the years
- 3) Sonic has taught me a virtue that I continue to use in life: "Nothing starts until you take action"
- 4) Knuckles undying persistence has inspired me to stick to my goals, even if they out live me
- 5) Knuckles strength makes me want to go do pushups
- 6) I've come up with funny jokes from the Sonic series that I was able to put into school projects
- 7) The handheld games has helped me and my patience during long road trips
- 8) I've been able to enjoy music from the sonic series and implement them into school projects, with kids asking me where do I get the awesome music from
- 9) Practicing drawing sonic has hugely developed my drawing skills
- 10) Shadow's skating form on his airshoes helped me be a pro at ice skating on my first run
- 11) Sonic Riders helped me design a hovercraft board that I nearly built, some engineer guy said it might actually work with trial and error--Milotheechidna 02:44, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- 12) Sonic's motto, " If you have time to worry, then run.", has actually helped with stress. Whenever I'm stressed out about something, I take a quick jog.
- 13) The motto from SA2:B "Everyday is a new adventure" has helped me have adventures anywhere
- 14) Inspired by Shadow's skating shoes has helped me be the fastest runner on my basketball team
- 15) Rouge's attitude helped me avoid stupid bullies and airheads
- 16) Espio's abilities helped me in A LOT of sports.
- 17) Dreams of an Absolution helped appreciate the world more
Dawn the Hedgehog 00:42, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- 18) Sonic heroism helps me be more confident.--Mystic Monkey 23:12, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- 19) I want to make my own computer games thanks to Sonic and his games.--Mystic Monkey 23:12, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- 20) Seeing Shadow do so well on his skates have helped me find my balance when skating on blades.
- 21) Drawing myself and Shadow together as a couple has helped me do better when drawing any animal in art class.
- 22) Rouge's cocky outfits and her care-free personality have actually helped me fit in better (I have no idea how, but it's true!)
- 23) Tails has inspired me to work HARD at school cuz I wanna be able to make a spaceship by the time I'm 16!
- 24) Shadow's personality has also helped me make more friends at school; fringe over one eye with a red streak in dark brown hair with a black leather jacket, boots, and a black-and-red t-shirt made people see me as a Shadow fangirl, and more have been asking about my Shadow interests!
- 25) One time when I was a little kid (Like 3 probaly) I watched some one play Sonic Adventure, when he asked me what character I wanted him to play as and I asked about the ? character when he showed me it was the best momint in my life when I saw my favrite 2d game chrarcter become 3d then to become Super Sonic and stop a giant water dragen with the speed the action the Super Form, the chaos dragen and the music all at once then to know that it was not a movie it was a game and games can be played thats meant that I could be the one to save the world as Super Sonic and that is what got into video games and is vary dear memory I hold dear.