Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Because of many god like entidies in Sonic, I was wondering if they were all leading to something major, after considering I came up with this:
|Hyper Energy Organism||Element|
|Sonic the Hedgehog?||Wind|
Possibly the reason why Sonic is fast is due to a forth type of god assosiated with the wind, this is just a theory since Sonic has actually beatened these so called "Gods" and Sonic Team probably has no intention of letting us know the true origins and reasons of his speed and colour.--Mystic Monkey 00:58, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Hm, interesting... Now you bring up new questions, why is sonic blue, why is amy pink, why is knuckles red, why is blaze purple, why is silver...well you know what i mean.--Kit the Cat
- My guess for Knuckles is that Red is because some echidnas natual brown colour goes close to red. Much like how Tikal is orange and Pachacamac is brown because those colours are close to the red primary colour. Blaze and Big could also be a natual shade of purple as a sort of cartoon take on a shade of black or how some cats are grey. An acceptable answer for Amy is out of fanatism for Sonic.--Mystic Monkey 10:03, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
That makes sense. Why sonic is blue because blue's an awesome color, nuff said(well..for me anyway)--Kit the Cat
- That and it's assosiated with the sky, another air element related reason.--Mystic Monkey 21:26, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Hey, that could be true you know. But it-s not that likely that Sonic Team could be holding that because not most of us expect it. Nahum the Moonhog 23:50, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Does sound too well thought out, but notice that Sonic Team are pulling straws for plots? Take a look and Next-Gen.--Mystic Monkey 23:53, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, you might have a point. Even look at some of the song lyrics. The Knight of the Wind. There is one that kinda has to do some thing with the Tails Doll. Open Your Heart. Sorry if you think I'm playing along with it but it's kinda true.
Eitherway no doubt that Chaos, Ibliz and Gaia are supposivly Gods. But is it really that coinsidental that they each assosiate heavily with a classical element? When I first saw Ibliz I imediately thought it was a fire-based version of Perfect Chaos. Chances are though that Sonic Team are using the same plot over (Sonic fights a God) in order to grant us something different. You can't really blame them as the "Eggman Empire" plot has been used over since the first game. Sonic Team tend to be repeative, they lack a bit of originality but you gotta respect that they know we don't always like the same general plot and try to be original. (Even though most of us like the Eggman Empire plot; busting up robots, especially big ones and Robotnik actually being a calculated genius). Come to think of it, maybe the Wind based god been done in Sonic Riders and the sequal somewhere. (If spinoffs count)--Mystic Monkey 01:21, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Wow I never noticed that until now. But wait. Isn't Dark Gaia PART Earth but mostly the Dark part of the world? Because let's not forget about Chip aka Light Gaia, PART Earth but mostly the Light part of the world. Although Sonic only fought one of them, so he only fought half of the earth concept, not the whole enchilada. Besides the fact that he lives under the planet, can throw hot lava rocks, and can destroy the planet, Dark Gaia has more to do with darkness and the night rather than anything earth related. Still, you might be raising a point there. Though I am skeptical on the whole "Dark Gaia is associated with earth" thing, the pattern is still open to me. From this though I have noticed a different and common elemental pattern here, Darkness. Like most video games, Sonic faces many entities from the dark: Mephiless (Shadow was more involved than Sonic though), Erazor Jiin, The Black Knight, The Dark Queen, Dark Gaia, Black Doom ( maybe but he is technicly an alien, but a dark one at that, and again Shadow was more involved than Sonic), at one point Shadow (but only when he was "evil" at that point, but you could label him as a "Dark Hero"), the genie gaurdian in the Babaloynian Treasure Room (most genies are associaited with dark magic), Tabbu (SSBB only, but he was also mainly subspace), and maybe Eggman Nega (I don't know, I don't have a DS yet, so I am just guessing since he comes from an alternate dimension). All exept possibly the latter were entities associaited with Darkness and defeated by either Sonic or Shadow, althogh some were just probably consumed or controlled by darkness rather than being made of it. It is classic video game nature, Darkness (usually being used for evil) threatens the world(s) and the hero of the game has to defeat it, or in a simmilar sense, the main antagonist of the series is trying to controll this darkness but is unknowingly and unwillingly being controlled or used by that said darkness and the hero after defeating the main antagonist realizes this and has to defeat that darkness in the end. All in all, Sonic Team may or may not be officaily putting Sonic against the elements, but they are deffinatly pitting him fight against the darkness in every opertunity that they can. To finish off, I do believe that all of these coincedencess may link to Sonic's connection with the wind, I still think he would have to first face a TRULY AND WHOLY Earth God/Entity, and then face a God/other Entity of the Wind/Air. And maybe they should also have a game covering his origin story, too.--Sonic the Hedgehog! 13:54, 27 June 2009
- Well, Gaia is named after Gaia, a greek Earth Godess. And being trapped in the center of the planet itself with the ability to break it into pieces, you can't get anymore Earthy than that. Also recall that Solaris was once a good god (A just a flame god loved with it's own festival) until science made it dangerous. Chaos in Sonic Adventure started out malicious but Super Sonic neutralised his rage to become nice again and Chip being the possitive aspect of Gaia so all these Gods in general are Gods (Well, Hyper Energy Organisms to Atheist Sonic fans as myself) but they were pretty much ?!$$3) off by some either humans or Echidnas.--Mystic Monkey 21:16, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
All I'm saying is that unless there was some kind of godlike entity in the world that had to do with earth and was covered in ROCKS than I am not totaly convinced that DARK Gaia is completly earth based. Like I said, despite both beings named after the greek goddes (who was named after the planet, and Earth and earth are two compleatly different things), both Dark and Light Gaia represented the good/light and evil/dark sides of the planet, rather than the element that makes up about half of the planet. Still, I suppose there are some exceptions when it comes to beings of the elements. Many examples (if not all of my examples) are from the Kingdom Hearts series, if anyone is familiar with it. For example, Roxas clearly holds both the powers of Light and Dark and yet his official element is light, since he is Sora's Nobody. Another example, though not truthfully important, is that Vexen and Demyx have similar elements, Ice and Water respectfully, but they are treated as different elements and are treated differently, although simmilarities in battle tactics are apparent, such as ice/water pillars. And also there is Saiax, who holds the element of the Moon, and yet his element was displayed through mistical lunar-blue flames, confusing, doesn't make sense, but maybe it symbolises the aura of the Moon flowwing through him. Many other examples exsist but that is all I can think of right now. Sorry if nobody knows a single thing I'm talking about, but if anyone does, than I hope I am not the only Kingdom Hearts fan on this wikia, even though this is a Sonic wikia.--Sonic the Hedgehog! 14:50, 27 June 2009
- I still haven't completed the game yet, (barely reached EggmanLand) but I thought that Chip returns as one to Dark Gaia in the end? Eitherway I see your point, even in my ideas for games I include "Holy" and "Evil" as elements but thats unrelated right now... my games I mean. Though come to think of it, sure most of the enemies were Dark, almost avatarring evil itself... but no rays of light or holy like Hyper Energy Organisms?--Mystic Monkey 21:52, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
No they are seperate entities who have different roles in the world, to destroy it evey 10 to thousands of millenia or something (Dark Gaia) and to restore and fix it back together again (Chip/Light Gaia). Although I don't want to give away the ending, I will tell you this, Dark Gaia and Light Gaia will remain seperate like they always have.--Sonic the Hedgehog! 15:04, 27 June 2009
- Ah 'k.--Mystic Monkey 22:24, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- TheBlueBlur713 That Rankor looks SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE I just have to hug it ;> 21:28, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- The purple wisp caused alot of eggcarriers to crash with a tornado just before the final boss.
- Dude. The last post here was over a YEAR ago. Resurecting forums that have been inactive is a no-no. 21:38, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Why? Blacknred 20:43, September 7, 2010 (UTC)