This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Ok I looked, and this is what I found. Feel free to add any other similarities you may see.
1. Both have a character who can only remember a little of their past lives. Sonic: Shadow -- Warriors: Cinderheart
2. Both have a slightly evil villian and pure evil villian: Sonic: Eggman and Eggman Nega -- Warriors: Lionblaze and Scourge or Brokenstar. --Cloverfang 16:58, 9 June 2009 (UTC)Cloverfang
- Warrior Cats... uh... were they the cavemen ansestors of modern furries?--Mystic Monkey 21:48, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
No...they are feral cats who survive as four Clans in the wild, plus 2 seperate Clans. All 4 share borders, and hunt and fight. Every month, called a moon, is when they gather peacefully for one night. They have a cool nameing system, such as Lionblaze, Bluestar, Firestar, Silverstream, and Morningflower. It is all awesome... u could just look at Warriors Wiki, or the official Warrior cats site. I don't know what the timeline is, but they have cars and roads, so it must have been between now and the 1900's.--Cloverfang 01:56, 10 June 2009 (UTC)Cloverfang
Objection! I read the books, and Lionblaze was not a villain in any way, whether or not he took lessons from Tigerstar. As you see, I am a fierce with information of anything I like, which is appreciated by many around here :).--Akamia(Talk)(Want to see what I've been doing?) 02:00, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Well, I didn't think he was the evil one, but he did take lessons with Tigerstar, who is an evil tyrant. But that is what I mean. Maybe I shoulda put Sol or Hollyleaf?--Cloverfang 13:45, 12 June 2009 (UTC)Cloverfang
Why not just Wiki and find out if he's a good guy or not.--Mystic Monkey 00:16, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
when i bribe grass on here, i can have him answer that question, he's a total warriors addict. but from the sound of things, this lionblaze is not a bad guy inherently anymore than MurtaghThe Chosen One Of Fire 16:58, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
Well as long its similar(which is cool like that!),I'm fine with that.Same thing for Shady.Even in her time,there's 4 clans,and mostly similar.Shady the Hedgehog 03:24, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Wow I love the warriors books. I've read the first series and some manga. I might buy a box set for the second series. Bluestar reminds me of Blaze. Spottedleaf kind of does too. I'll look for other ways they are similar.Cheetahfly 16:40, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Hmm I see you piont there. She did have a rough past. Then decided to help out Thunderclan. She then lost her life saving Bramblekit (Now Brambleclaw) from the fire. As Shadow almost lost his life saving the planet in Sonic Adventure 2. Cheetahfly 17:12, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
And how could I forget Scourge.Cheetahfly 15:31, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Scourge! Two Scourges'! The Warriors one, a poor little thing that was bullied to death, then basically gave his life away to get revenge on someone who did him wrong from a long time ago. I don't know, but I think that sounds like something the Sonic Scourge would do.
- And if you were ever to pick a theme song for some of those characters, Blaze and Cinderpelt (not Cinderheart) would get Stand in the Rain cuz Blaze is always so....quiet, I guess, she had to leave Cream and Sonic behind in Sonic Rush, and Cinderpelt had been so shocked when she figured out she couldn't be a warrior.
- + Shadow and Bluestar match for Disturbia, cuz Bluestar went loco, and Shadow was sort of...freaky (no offense to Shadow!) when he got amnesia in Shadow the Hedgehog, so yeah, they're both a little, a little mental. Bluestar was more, though :(
I'm only on the original first series because I want to get this set of new prophocy I also have some warriors manga. I think Spottedleaf might be similar to Maria a bit because she appeared in Fireheart/firestar's dreams and Maria appeared in Shadow's memories and flash backs.Cheetahfly 00:26, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Hmmm...that could be. I don't know why, but for some very odd reason, Amy reminds me of Hollyleaf and vice versa. Maybe cuz they'd both most likely do anything to get what they want? (Hollyleaf=kill Leafpool so the warrior code is clean, Amy=catch Sonic and marry him!)
- And Sonic and Firestar are both noble and brave, and they will find justice! (Sonic...it's proven he loves justice, and Firestar has done a whole lot to prove he finds justice for ppl, such as uncovering the truth of Redtail's death, etc...)