This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I've been on this wiki a fairly long amount of time and know it in and out. I've seen many pages vandalised or marked for deletion and I am sick of it. I want to be of more help to this wiki, and I know I've already done a lot (aside from the fanon)
- I have
- Rescued the Sonichood page from being deleted
- Helped to ban a user putting fanart in main articles
- Became an admin on the Shadow Spy Net wiki
- Created the Category:Box art
- Been responsible for almost half of the box art (precisely why the category had to be created... ^ ^)
- I have befriended most of the users here (not counting admins)
- Founded what seems to be the most popular topic in the fandom forums
I agree with you. Not just because I made you admin on my wiki, mind you XD! But because you have proven yourself worthy of the status in my eyes. If SLJ catches this, just hope he will put you on the Requests for Adminship. I'll be rooting for you ;)--Akamia(Talk)(Want to see what I've been doing?) 03:02, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hey. Sorry I haven't been on SNN lately. Well, to be quite honest, being a full-fledged admin on a whole running Wiki (Since SSN is pretty much a stub Wiki at this point.) can be difficult at times, and requires alot of work. The forums hardly matter. Yeah, getting along with most users is a plus in times of crisis, but that's bassicaly why I made Mystic an admin. To be a user who frequents the forums, who's friends with mostly everybody, and is usually listened to. Making you an admin at this time, would make you redundant of Mystic, and I feel that wouldn't be fully fair to him. So show me that you're capable of some other work. I want to see you create at least 2 FA worthy articles, or even improve one article to that status. Then, I'll bring speak to you with Molten, FFF, Mystic, Super, and Myself. SLJCOAAATR Soul 22:23, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
Well I for one have confidence in you, even though I hardly no anyone here. Just look out for any people with douts along the way (Alexrd!).--Sonic the Hedgehog! 21:52, 19 June 2009
Plenty of people have done those same things and haven't become admin and you wouldn't just be chosen because you've saved a article or erased vandalism or else everyone who helps would be an admin. (Not trying to be mean) --Jacob5539 05:00, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
I know it's not easy to beomce an admin. As a matter of fact, I'm sure SLJ worked really hard to get to be the beaurecrat he is today. Tell us the story SLJ! -- Shelly the Hedgehog 03:48, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- ……Worked? Hard? No, no, no. I only started working hard after I became an admin,and I'm slacking off, due to thoughts of abandoning this Wiki, much like Molten, and the semi-retired FFF. I was pretty much just given my job 'cause I was pretty much the only responsible user, who actually still cared at that time. It was just about only FFF, and me. FFF was the hard-worker. I was the slacker, who just cleaned up the occassional vandalism. It was either FFF, and I being the admins of SNN, or no one. SLJCOAAATR Soul 22:50, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Lots inmature and retarded and users who cant spell people have Driven SLJCOAAATR mad, and i understand if he abands this wiki--Noname The Hero (Hero Talk) This is the liberty we've won for ourselves....OUTER HAVEN 22:55, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
…You're thinking of abandoning this wiki? But...I love this wiki. It's my life, and I LOATHE vandalism. If you make me an admin, I'll make sure this wiki is clean of all vandals. I come here everyday, and it needs admins. -- Shelly the Hedgehog 01:28, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Just by looking through this forum, this is my verdict:
I believe that ATM we have six administrators, who are more powerful than every other user on this Wiki, which are all male. Kintobor had a similar problem, when he knew the whereabouts of six of the Chaos Emeralds, but he knew he needed a neutraliser. This is where
the grey Chaos EmeraldShelly the Hedgehog steps in, our grey Chaos Emerald, and probably quite a pretty girl as well, so… It's exactly what the "good" doctor ordered.
Incidentally, while I'm here, may I volunteer for if one of the administrator's are not going to be able to edit as voraciously as usual, for, say, 2 weeks, I'd be ecstatic if I were to "cover shifts" for that administrator.--The prefessional launchballer is The Duchy of Effenhauer Junior and is very resourceful. 20:23, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm for the same thing as launchballer. I'd love to help sub for any of the admins.--Milotheechidna 21:13, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
I noticed some o the admins have stopped coming on lately. What if there comes a day when only one admin is left on the wiki and vandalism runs amok??? I mean, sure the users here could fix it, but unlike us, vandals never rest. They'll be back, and they are anonymous users. That's the main thing I care about for the wikis (that's why I never joined the Sonic Fanon Wiki) -- Shelly the Hedgehog 00:40, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Same here. Somethin about the Sonic Fanon Wiki just bothers me. Anyway, I've nominated myself for Adminship, not just because I hate vandalism (even more since my meeting with the vandal dubbed 'iLike'), but because this place could use some more active admins. I say that Sonicrox would make a good admin.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 01:12, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I mean, of the 11 admins, how many are actually active? 7, 6? In fact, Mr. BanHammer, as he's called, hasn't been seen for awhile apparently. We need a new generation of admins, who will keep things under control as the other admins retire. If I can't be one, fine, but we do need more admins. It's that simple.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 02:41, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Some admins had resigned long ago, so there are currently 6 admins. SLJ, FFF, Myself 123, Molten Scandium, Supermorff and Mystic Monkey. I liked Launchballer's explanation better, it was spoken like a true Sonic fan. -- Shelly the Hedgehog 03:54, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
I liked Launchballer's explanation better,Thank you very much. Here is the suggestion I suggest that you take: If you template this forum, similar to what I did with mine. Make an official request for Adminship here. Then, add every single reason you can think of (in the 2 months I've been here, I managed to think of twelve), whether it be you clearing out categories, renaming them and all that malarkey.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 07:54, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Hmmm, Substitute Admins? Sounds a bit complicated (taking and giving admin rights). What's more, what if a bad user got a hold of those rights? Makes me shiver. Still, it does have its good points, if the Users are good enough. If I had to, I'd give it a shot, but it would be a pain with all the technical stuff, so I'd have to say that I beleve we simply need some more Admins, and maybe some Admins should be promoted.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 16:57, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Substituting administrators is not difficult at all. I know that I would make a bloody good admin, because unlike some I can be bothered with a load of technical nonsense.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 17:25, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
"Bloody good", "Malarkey", are you British or some poser? Secondly, I believe that it's comments like that (because unlike some I can be bothered with a load of technical nonsense.) that are why you don't seem very well liked, at least among the Admins.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 17:41, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Before $#!7 hits the fan... Sure me and Launch don't see eye to eye at times but he's alright I suppose, he did help with the Carvelo thing especially when my userpage got jacked. And whats wrong with the British?--Mystic Monkey 19:14, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Nothing's wrong with British, I just didn't think stuff like that was said nowadays, or I just wasn't thinking when I asked the question....and someone can jack a userpage?!!--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 19:18, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well, that doesn't sound so bad (except for the deleting) compared to someone using your name and page. Wait, isn't that called sockpuppeting/meatpuppeting?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 01:07, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- No. Shelly the Hedgehog, I think you'll find that Sockpuppetry is evasion of a block. Back to the original enquiry; Shelly the Hedgehog should definately become ana admin.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 16:59, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Actually, Launch, it's both ways (I refer to Sockpuppetry here). I've seen it both ways. So you and Shelly are both right on that topic... back to the REAL topic: Since three of us think Shelly should be an admin, SLJ will have to consider it.--Akamia(Talk)(Want to see what I've been doing?) 00:28, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- I hope you're including me in that number, or make it 4.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 02:00, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
i forgot who worded it that way on this forum that we need new generations of admins, and i back shelly 100%. Even though i was here before her, and i am one of the few users who doesn't have that large of a friendship with her, but i belive she has full potential of becoming an admin, and i am an admin on other wikis that i've edited, it's aloot of responsibility, and i think shelly can handle it all. VOTE SHELLY--The Chosen One of Water I WILL PWN ALL 08:33, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
I was the one who said that. I can't say much more on Shelly's part, mostly because other users have said it before, but if all of these users think Shelly would be a decent(correction, excellent) admin, I think that says something, so maybe certain people *cough* SLJ *cough* should think about it a bit more.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 19:16, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hmmm, it seems that all but one User who has left a message here believes that Shelly should be an admin.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 20:31, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
There is an arabic saying (whats wit me and arabic sayings lol) that means: People of great numbers in a tribe who unite, overthrow the largest of tyrants. Not saying that SLJ or te admins are tyrants, but metaphorically, u know what it would be. All we can do is watch this forum, have shelly fill SLJ's requests, and just watch what happens. I don't know about some people, but i beleive i speak for everybody on this forum when i say what others have been saing in one sntence: SHELLY SHOULD BE AN ADMIN!!--The Chosen One of Water I WILL PWN ALL 04:15, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
You hav the power and confidence 2 be a admin shelly, i 2 have had thought of leaving the wikia, this wikia was my life 2 but then i just saw more out there and i started having problems w/ the RSD thing and i went crazy, but u hav wat it takes, i have been a user here since november 08 and i no i cant be an admin u can u hav wat it takes, ill help u any way i can shelly. Dawn the Hedgehog 20:06, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Including myself, there are about 7 or 8 users who believe Shelly should be an admin, and about 30 others who believe she should be featured User. If that many people believe she is an excellent user, than what more can be said?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 20:22, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
I think she could be an admin. She has my support. --Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Mephiles, Metal Sonic 22:53, 16 July 2009
06:13, 17 July 2009 (UTC)THE TROLL Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales Thetalktemplate TTT
|Who's the Bureaucrat here?|
Noname the hero
I think I can become an admin.
- 1. I've made a whole new forum section It dosint matter what the forums are, just that I knew how to make them that shows I know coding much like launchballer
- 2. I whent and nearly updated every peace of crap that was called Sonic Adventure 2 Stages pages then found pics and videos of the Zones (I even asked premission for the videos) and even made the ones that Weren’t even made yet      
- 3. Look at Chao Racing, Chao Stadium and Chao Karate not only did I improve them but also gave the links to where I got some of the info from.
I too believe you would make a great admin, Noname! Though I'd like to point out that many of the users here are annoyed at the fact that you sometimes don't spell very well. Other than that, you'd make for a very responsible admin -- Shelly the Hedgehog 23:44, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Well thats why I use Spell check now.
17:44, 10 August 2009 (UTC)THE TROLL Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales Thetalktemplate TTT
|I don't think you'd make a bad higher up. Unfortunately, there are other users who joined before you and as such have done more to deserve adminship.|
I'm with Launchballer there. I'm waitin to make any account request for a while--Milotheechidna 23:46, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Alright, alright, point taken. I can take some constructive critcism. Still, I've already made the request. On a side note, you've been a User for 4 and a half months here, right? I've been here since March of this year, so wouldn't that mean I've been a User longer than you've been? Just wanna check on that.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 20:51, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
Can I become and admin. too?
Hi. Um... can I become an admin? I know I made a few mistakes and acted like a complete idiot, but I can be very helpful.
- I added the Tikal's Prayer page.
- I inspired the Project Enerjak: Reborn page. Kagimizu knows.
- I added the "Connection to Game/Team/Character" section to some songs.
- Imake those comics everyone reads.
- I made many edits (not including the ones one Tails6000's page)
- I gave Kagimizu that Thanksgiving picture for the homepage.
- I inform an admin when something happens like when something doesn't belong. (like that Shadic page)
- I made that HUGE correction to the Dead Line page.
- I undo any edits as long as I have the ability to.
- I was also able to get my sister to join this wiki.
- I have over 500 pages on my watchlist. (not including forums and talk pages. Sonic & Scrab Master
Hmm.... well, it's not my choice, but perhaps you should take this here, where it will be noticed. Quite honestly, I think you might have a chance.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 07:25, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks friend. I was looking for that page but didn't remember how I got there. Sonic & Scrab Master