Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I have recently went through some of the articles and I have a thought question. Is Blaze's transformation (that is fueled by the Sol Emeralds) induced through sol energy? Or is it the exact same energy that the chaos emeralds have? Sega has never confirmed this.--Milotheechidna 13:31, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Good question since I think Knuckles in Sonic Rush noticed chaos energy from within the Sol Emerald. I do have a theory that the Sol Emeralds were once Chaos Emeralds and that Next-Gen was based before Sonic Rush. The reality where Blaze is the guardian of the Sol Emeralds and princess could of started when she sacraficed herself to seal Iblis inside of her effectivly beccoming a new "Solaris" being. It's all difficult to explain but simular to the splitting timeline in Zelda: OoT. This is all just a theory though, after all the Sol Emeralds are simular to how the Chaos Emeralds looked to begin with only more octagonal, it's possible the Chaos Emeralds change shape at a set few years. Another stretchy theory is the concept that some crystals form after millions of years exposed to certain environmental conditions like the sun, especially Beryl which is a family of rocks that the Emerald comes from. Best Wiki to confirm as I can't recall where I put my book on crystals.--Mystic Monkey 14:47, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
In fact, I once created a fanfic where Blaze, even after the time reboot in Sonic 06, went to the sol dimension and inherited the chaos emeralds and fused Iblis's flames to create the sol emeralds (get it? Sol means "sun", which solaris represents).--Milotheechidna 18:20, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yes yes yes, Solar and all. But I have noticed that the Sol Emeralds are more fire based compared to the Chaos emeralds being more flashy lights and stuff.--Mystic Monkey 23:11, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
The sol emeralds come from a parralel world, not the future. As Mystic mentioned, the power is more fire based resulting in a different transformation. Knuckles reconised the power because they are similar gems. Myself 123 23:18, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Parelell worlds usually happen after a change in the timeline like another choice than originally intended so I still think that there can be something could of happened in Next-Gen that ripped the timeline in 2, after all if Blaze sealed Iblis inside herself in the future and 3 Hedgehogs destroyed Solaris in the past then between those events must be when the parelell universe was made.--Mystic Monkey 03:22, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- I once had a theory similar to that, Mystic. I believe the Sol Emeralds, are the Chaos Emeralds after some catastrophic event, and that the Sol Dimension is just a currently non-ruined part of Silver's Future, that before a discovery by Nega was thought to be an alternate dimension. So Rush, and Rush Adventure take place some time before Nega's discovery, and then something big happens, that leads up to Rivals, and Rivals 2. Of course I could be wrong, and it's the other way around, with Nega being trapped in Chaotic Inferno, Eggman later finds him, makes a deal with him, C.I. turns out to be Sol, an alternate dimension, much like Moebius, Eggman, and Nega become temporary allies, ditch attempts at taking over Silver's time, and attempt at taking over Blaze's dimension, where she was sent as a result from fusing with Iblis, sealing herself away, and ten having it all reset. The Sol Dimension could just be some sort of Chaos residue gone awire, much like fan theories of Nazo. SLJCOAAATR Soul 23:32, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
I agree about what sol energy is but I don't know about that last theory about Iblis. Quote by silver: "This world was devastated before I was born"(sonic 06)
I have my own, some may say confussing, theory about what happend to Blaze. At the end of Silver's story, Blaze asked him to seal her in another dimension, when Silver couldn't do it Blaze did it herself and disappeared. Now, it makes sense that this dimension is the Sol dimension, where she lives now. But you might say that never happend because of the time reboot, but i belive, because Blaze was in a different dimension, the time reboot afected her in a different way, and her past changed from being in Silver's future, to being in the Sol dimension, as if she'd lived her whole life there. Myself 123 12:44, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well Next-Gen has lots of oppotunities and theories which makes you wonder if all those paradox mistakes in it were on purpose.--Mystic Monkey 20:24, 4 May 2009 (UTC)