Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Some people here like to roleplay there characters.
- Mystic: For example, in script format.
Problem is that they roleplay in discussions on matters of the topic. It's not a big problem but it's mostly the cause of swaying offtopic. Instead of denying Roleplayers, I suggest opening a fifth forum for RolePlayers as well as text based games so not to be confused with the fangames.--Mystic Monkey 12:36, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
I agree. We need a roleplay forum. However, there are other sites for RPing. For example, www.chatango.com --BloodSonic1
- We play inside! Not like our fun and games will break a vase or something. Plus not everyone is... or want to join other sites just to fit in with fun groups.--Mystic Monkey 11:21, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- And no offense to you or the other RolePlayers here but when you all break out into RPing for like fights *>_> @ Statyx* it doesn't just make the discussion a bit jumbled, but also leads it off-topic. At first I wanted to suggest a stop to RolePlaying but being one to RolePlay myself outside SNN I also hope for a new RPing forum for the RolePlaying members.--Mystic Monkey 19:13, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Statyx: Hey! I'm always looking for a simple fight, but it turns into all-out life-or-death. Besides, I only fight on fighting forums, like Permission and SNN Doom Arena.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 19:26, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- The SNN Doom area is a combat discussion, but Permission is... or was about asking permission from each other for character uses. I tried seperating the fighting so that the topic could continue on-track but you just continued where I left off.--Mystic Monkey 19:30, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Statyx: Hey, I didn't even turn it into a fight. That was all Nar and Spike, got it?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 19:34, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Point is, it's not even about permisisons anymore, just a RolePlay discussion now. I still think RPing should be limited to a new RolePlaying forum.--Mystic Monkey 19:38, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Statyx: True. I haven't even fought on there for a long time now. Right now I'm dealing with an old Pyrokinetic echidna on SNN Doom Arena.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 19:56, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Still, it should be in a RP forum... and prefer to talk to IRL Kagi.--Mystic Monkey 19:57, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- It's an RP Discussion on the Fandom forum.--Mystic Monkey 20:00, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- However, not a suite dplace to start my RPs about South Island, Eggman Empire and all that.--Mystic Monkey 21:52, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey im all go for the Roleplay forums but do we need to ask SLJ or somthing beacuse I can make it right now
Thanks for starting the RP Boards.--Mystic Monkey 13:52, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey, the link to the forums aren't working... I checked the "index"--Milotheechidna 03:03, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
I personally think an RP board would be a mistake as some people don't often check their sites (For example, I didnt check this site for about 2 months!!) I reckon an RP CHAT would be way better coz its realtime RPing. i do it all the time with my friends on MSN. -- BloodSonic1