Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
When the geni of the ring is killed and then revied by erazer why is sonic so emotional about it? i mean she dang nearley gets him killed by bringing him into the book because of erazer. But he cant show any emotion for like any of his good freinds like amy or tails? (yes i got a new copy of sonic and the secret rings... but some creepy things have been going on)Sonic lover 15:04, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- Well, there havn't been any cutscenes where either Tails or Amy get killed and resurrected, or even nastily injured. So there's not really been any opportunity for Sonic to get all weepy over them. (Molten Scandium 16:07, 16 January 2009 (UTC))
First off, Sonic wouldn't get all weepy over Tails dying, and Amy stalks him too much, so he would probably avoid having to go the funeral and would most likely go ambush Eggman for no reason just to have a good cover-up for his excuse! Also, I don't need to worry about spoilers because I'm not buying the game. I have my reasons why.Blue Light 17:29, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
- Secret Rings is actually quite good, Blue Light. I only got it just recently with my Christmas monies, but I enjoyed it a lot more than Unleashed.
- Or are your reasons more along the lines that you don't have a Wii? ;) Molten Scandium 19:32, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Please, don't remind me. My poor Wii, stolen... Thankfully, I'm getting another later this month. Just how good is it? Like a full 10 good? Depending on the answer I may change my mind.X(Blue Light 19:38, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
- Z0mg crime! >:0
- I don't know if I can give it a full 10/10, 'cos it's certainly no Ye Olde S3&K. But I enjoyed it a lot, and some of the levels are absolutely gorgeous to look at, especially... erm... OH GOD why hasn't this Wiki got the Zone names on it?!. Well, the one with the giant flying manta rays, anyway. THAT Zone.
- I'd say it's the best 3D Sonic game since Adventure 2. I might give it an 8; taking 1 point off because the controls are sometimes a little tricky when you're trying to do something REALLY intricate, and taking another point off because it's Sonic Only and dosn't really tie in to the main plot. Unlike my beloved Sonic Chronicles. <3 <3
- Molten Scandium 19:47, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- Eh.. Sounds all right. Yeah..I'll look onto it. Thanks.:)Blue Light 23:40, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light