Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
No jonking, its called Project NeddleMouse and its coming out in 2010 its freaking awesome, Sega has FINALLY started listening to the fans!! View the Epic trailer here!! http://www.gamespot.com/news/6216991.htmlMasterTheif43 20:08, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, we've got a page on it, personaly i think its a hoax. Myself 123 20:31, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- When i said hoax, i ment by gamespot not SEGA in case your were wondering. The reason why i think its a hoax is 'cus a 2010 release means no game for 2011, sonic's 20th anniverery, also Supermorth pointed out on the page's talk section that the trailer shows no graphics and all info is confined to gamespot, it hasn't been officialy comfirmed by SEGA yet. Myself 123 21:01, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
I also have a feeling it's a hoax since I saw the official site! I only have little experiance with game making but these ideas for Green Hill Zone just don't look professional for the classic games to be updated. Infact Id say it's kinda crap. So yeah I expect it's a hoax but just gonna see what will happen.--Mystic Monkey 21:12, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
Gootta love how its not even been a day since this was announced and its alraedy getting bashed, proving you can never please the fanbase...MasterTheif43 22:02, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
Slightly changing the topic abit, would you say, though not canon or officially, that "Needlemouse" could be Sonic's surname? Given than in production he was "Mr. Needlemouse" given the Mister emphasizing his surname in a polite manner.--Mystic Monkey 00:40, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
dunno, i know Mr. Needlemouse was his placholder name till they came up with it (or released it publicly), all Sonic character with comfirmed surnames have them as oppposed to a title. Myself 123 17:40, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
- P.S. That external link has blown a hole in my ideals. Now that SEGA has comfirmed needlemouse outside of gamespot i'm starting to belive it, the 2010 release is a bit odd though, its a big thing, perfect for the 20th anniverery. Myself 123 17:47, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
- They confirmed? I really hope they won't use this current idea of Green Hill Zone looking all knotted like in some places.--Mystic Monkey 22:02, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
Hey guys here's what I know about the game:
- It is real.
- The website needlemouse.com is a HOAX it has been confirmed by many sources that the site is a fansite.
- Those Green Hill photos are actually a hoax. The only confirmed thing is what is on the trailer
- Project Needlemouse is a working title
- Sega is having a problem with an employee "hinting" more info. His sources cannot be trusted and the only information available must have SEGA confirming it.
- When SEGA says they are "gonna break the cycle" they both mean the way they are making the games and how they are realeasing them--Milotheechidna 17:39, September 15, 2009 (UTC)
The needlemouse website is a definite fake, but the game is real. I'm trying not to get too excited about this game, it might turn out bad, or, knowing my luck, it'll be awesome, but I won't be able to play it because I don't have a 360 or PS3. But I can't help it, I am excited. :D --Misty the fox 18:23, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
The needlemouse website is not an hoax or fake. It's just a fan game website. And just because they're releasing this game on 2010 doesn't mean that there won't be a Sonic game on 2011. Alexrd 12:26, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
Ya cause isnt the next storybook game coming out in 2011? Dawn the Hedgehog 03:48, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
The storybook thing would make sense or else they wouldn't begin calling the 2nd game-on the "Storybook Series"--Milotheechidna 23:43, October 18, 2009 (UTC)