Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
There should be a STH2(nex gen). They could add all kinds of new moves and characters and stages. Like maybe Sonic could use his speed and run around in a circle and make a tornado that scoopes up his enemeys. Or maybe Silver could fire a PK blast from his hands.--Sonic Blur 21:10, 17 March 2009 (UTC)Sonic Blur
- Hm, a loaded question me thinks. It really depends on how it will be. I mean techincally Next Gen was a stab at Sonic Adventure 3. Thoug before the rest of you argue on differences and production names and what not, I am just saying that thats what Next-Gen is, a third Sonic Adventure game. Then Unleashed is semi-Adventure as in not exactly of the Adventure style but 3D exploring and such. I guess best to say for all we know Sonic Next-Gen 2 has already came out as Unleashed, we just wouldn't know it since it's called "Sonic Unleashed".--Mystic Monkey 21:33, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Whoa, didn't think of that--Sonic Blur 21:40, 17 March 2009 (UTC)Sonic Blur
- Lets just say Unleashed counts as the sequal. since even though it has it's differences and names, it is sequal in the sonic series.--Mystic Monkey 21:58, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
yeah that sonic game was very much like sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2. they almost called sonic heroes sonic adventure 3, and then they almost called sonic unleashed sonic adventure 3. i'm guessing they're gonna make another game and say the working title is 'sonic adventure 3,' but then call it something else. sonic and the secret rings' working title was 'sonic wild fire.' i'm glad they changed that name. 'sonic wild fire' sounds awful. --S.H. 23:31, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- Another point is what shakespear once said:
- A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.--William Shakespeare XXIII:XXXXX, around 1590's (UTC)
- In other words, whether Adventure, Next-Gen, Unleashed or Storybook series, still awsome Sonic games.--Mystic Monkey 23:50, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
maybe, but no one's gonna buy a game with a stupid name! --S.H. 23:58, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- SONIC UNLEASHED!--Mystic Monkey 00:11, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
Next game should be 2d and have loads of playable characters (ala sonic adventure). Myself 123 00:17, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- You mean, like for the NDS or you thinking something like 3D anime style or something?--Mystic Monkey 00:20, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
ooo! i want an anime style sonic game! --S.H. 00:26, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- that sounds cool. Myself 123 00:35, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
thats one of the few Sonic games i haven't played yet--Sonic Blur 00:44, 18 March 2009 (UTC)Sonic Blur
- Oooh I can't button it anymore, I know it's pointless to say as I can't make games but I wanna make a Sonic game thats anime styles as inspired by the cell shaded graphics of the"Tales of..." series. However I wouldn't be suprised if a Sonic game with such graphics come out in the future. It seems my original ideas happen in Sonic games a few months after. Remember the ducking feature in Unleashed? ME!!! And they did the ducking feature I had planned wrong.--Mystic Monkey 00:52, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay???? --S.H. 00:57, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, I plan ideas for fan games, Im still learning 3D though... well once I find a suited 3D program for the job. I have a few ideas for fan games but nows not the topic.--Mystic Monkey 00:58, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
wait, so are you learning in like a college or something about making video games? --S.H. 01:00, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- Pfft I dropped out of College since it got it's info wrong and said I wouldn't be moving onto 3D, the college said I would, but turns out they didn't have the courses for it. Once I find the right program (Autodesk 3ds Max got my eye for quite some time) then I will make fan games and sell original games online.--Mystic Monkey 01:04, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
sweet! when you do, give me the link to see it. --S.H. 01:10, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- It be years from now. But I am hoping my games be so awseome you won't need me to remind you. But I need to think of a plot first. I promised a friend I would do my first 3d game of his character... but he hasn't contacted me in years as if he forgotten me and because of the theme of Black Knight I dunno if the old plot would of interest in this time. But there is ideas of MMOGs I been thinking.--Mystic Monkey 01:18, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
well if u ever make a game..remember ur friends here! Dawnthehedgehog 01:53, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
you bet, and your probably the oldest dude here! --S.H. 02:00, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
im mayb the 2nd or 3rd 2 last...S.H is the youngest so far.. Dawnthehedgehog 02:18, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
U didn't have point that out--Sonic Blur 12:34, 18 March 2009 (UTC)Sonic Blur/Speed
I'm probily one of the oldest, i'm 17. Myself 123 14:32, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
mystic's 21, right? --S.H. 20:47, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, but please no pensioners jokes.--Mystic Monkey 00:41, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
me=15--: The Chosen One Of Water ;) 23:06, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
Sonic Blur=13--Sonic Blur 12:09, 19 March 2009 (UTC)Sonic Blur/Speed
god beep it!...me(s.h.)=11. --S.H. 16:12, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
Dang man, u must be the yungest then--Sonic Blur 00:27, 20 March 2009 (UTC)Sonic Blur/Speed
Nope. I'm probably the youngest. I'm only nine.
What if they did a Directors Cut of Sonic Next-Gen? No idea if I can download the fix for all those glitches, bugs and loading times for this game, so might as well make a better version of it.--Mystic Monkey 13:59, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
That wouldn't be a bad idea seeing as though the game was hardly finished when it was released and I really love the game but they should improve it so I don't have to feel like it's a guilty pleasure. If a sequel were made it should try to fix all of the confusion from next gen and ease our headaches by the end (only so they can give us more headaches from the confusing plots of future games). Also, they should make it so Silver and Blaze can become friends again beacause a lot of us really miss that bond. Also, 15!--Sonic the Hedgehog! 21:01, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- MUCH shorter loading times.
- Easier to grab lost rings.
- New conveniant weapon for Tails.
- ~Not the fake ring bombs which is "chunky" to use, especially when you lose your actual rings at same time as chucking one.
- For all spin-jumping heroes to simply be able to destroy enemies just by jumping on them.
- Knucles with better melee, perhaps "Homing Fist!"
- ~More love for Knuckles! Than just turning on some lights.
- Being able to control Sonic while he jumps during high-speed runs.
- More barriers around Town Mission's preventing Sonic or Shadow from falling off edges.
- ~Accept Sonic's high-speed runs like Wave Ocean, Crisis City and Kingdom Valley, with controllable jumps it should be more fair.
Does these sound fair so far?--Mystic Monkey 14:15, 10 August 2009 (UTC)