This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
I found in a magazine that Sonic started out life as a bunny!! OMG! It's a good thing SEGA didn't release any games with him as"that". Ewwwww...XDBlue Light 12:58, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
- Sonic = Cream? LOLWUT?!
- As an aside, would it not be a good idea to... y'know... upload this information with citations onto the Sonic (character) page? That is the entire reason for this whole website, y'know. ;) Molten Scandium 13:47, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Uh....I'm still new... How do you do that????Blue Light 15:26, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
- Ah, the wonders of wiki editing. You must know how to do it, 'cos you've got text on your own User page! Just go on Sonic the Hedgehog, click 'Edit this page' find the appropriate place for your info, and type it in. Like "According to an article in Magazine XYZ on day/month/year, the original character design for Sonic was a rabbit."
- And there you go. Great success! Molten Scandium 15:33, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Aw, sweet!! Thanks I'll get to it right now!!!Blue Light 16:45, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
- Yup, that's the way. :D Feel free to go make (additional) notes on Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis's numerous glitches, if the need to yell angrily (but encyclopedicly) still grips you. ;) Molten Scandium 17:03, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Oh I know what this rabbit deal means. Sega were thinking up ideas for what Sonic could be and what he can do. an idea was a Rabbit that can strech and grab things with his ears. That idea was scrapped but "Grabbing" power passed onto Ristar. They decided that a really fast character would be cool, they went with Hedgehogs because Hedgehogs are not native in Japan and by applying a hedgehogs natual defense curl with super speed created the Spin Jump skill. Whether Sonic was always fast, blue or not it is sure that he could always curl into a ball.--Mystic Monkey 03:25, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
The other options I can name are an Armadillo (can roll into a ball, became Mighty) and a fat man in his PJs (Robotnick) Flashfire212 11:00, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
I think an american coyote and a Brittish Bulldog was also planned as well as a Bart Simpson + Mario hybrid.--Mystic Monkey 14:03, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
NOt too sure about that....Flashfire212 11:00, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Oh? Doubt? Well now...  first one shows Bulldog, second one shoes Mario/Bart.--Mystic Monkey 20:13, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
Ok, I stand corrcted. Flashfire212 00:13, 27 January 2009 (UTC)