This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
He's going up against Link from Legend of Zelda.. and getting the smack beaten out of him.. so every vote counts! www.gamefaqs.com
- Ah yes, you said on my TalkPage but I wasn't sure exactly what to do. Where do I vote? It is still Mario and Charizard.--Mystic Monkey sez 20:25, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Think of it this way. Game FAQ set polls as a sort of fight club thing. But take in mind that GameFAQ just set it up for fun and without the official concent of Sega or Nintendo (as far as I know) so these polls are really to show how many fans the characters have. Take note as well that not every fan voted. I couldn't because I didn't know what to do exactly.
Point is not to take it all at heart since it's just votes. Brawl is pretty much as official as you can get. It would be an interesting experement of pitting the same opponents 100 times and tally the results but also take into account that since there skills by average of different gameplay it could make a true match differ from Brawl match.
I'd say that Sonic would win due to his sheer speed to overcome Link. Link would probably be able to deal some damage to him due to his fast agility but I believe Sonic can overcome Link. Also depends which Link we are talking about.
I was a fna of Final Fantasy, but things turned down hill for me since 10 and now I wish I never brought 13. I love FF7 and the games before that. I like FF9 too.--Mystic Monkey sez 23:37, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
Why can't Square just stick to a decent formula? For example, instead of complex junctions and grid systems, the characters either have a specific class or make skill developing simple.
First few Final Fantasy games used the job class effectivly so that each game was unique in story, but still what makes a Final Fantasy game, like having a Warrior fill a monster full of large holes and have the Black Mage burn the $#!7. Yes the job system varied throughout the first few games but since it was a general formula, it started a great series from what was suppose to be Squares final fantasy based game. Final Fantasy VII broke away from the forumla but Square still kept it simple with Materia pretty much filling all necessary criteria without being too much plot based or complicating things. Green and Red Materia doing Magical stuff while the other coloured materia sorting the rest out no problem. Then FF10 started using complex junction grid like things that just makes it all confusing, I haven't played 11, I played abit of 12 which was about Bounty Hunting and so far I am bored with FF13 which this crystal system rather pathetic. I like a agme with at least decent graphics and doesn't have to be full blown excellent, I just wish for them the gameplay and controls to be simple yet fun to help really converse with the characters of the story.--Mystic Monkey sez 01:37, March 22, 2010 (UTC) Template:58SlugDrones!
- What are you on about? Lightning ws pretty much based after each other! Both of them cdon't care about freedom fighters until it matters and have some sort of unique gifts like Lightnings static thing and Clouds green eyes or something. They are both just as moody. If anything Cloud is a bit better since he lightens up. But in the movie he goes back to square one emo again.--Mystic Monkey sez 13:48, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. The best Final Fantasy villain of the lot is Kefka. Yeah he dresses and dances like a a confused clown but I dare you to say that to his colourful face.--Mystic Monkey sez 03:08, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
"Life... Dreams... Hope... Where'd they come from? And where are they headed? Such meaningless things things... I'm going to destroy them all! lol"--Kefka
Kefka in Dissidia
Theres this fna of Kefka who likes to dress up and even makes a good impersonation of him. He roleplays as Kefka at cosplay cons and when it comes to Sephiroth he HATE_HATE_HATE him and calls him a Mommas boy. Being that Sephiroth has family issues.--Mystic Monkey sez 04:57, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
Sephiroth: (Before Jenova) You should have ruled this planet. You were stronger, smarter. But then they came, those inferior dullards...They came and took this planet away from you. But don't be sad, Mother. I am with you now. (Rips away the casing to reveal Jenova) We meet at last...Mother. If you ask me, Sephiroth is more powerful than his pickled mother, but still thats his words, not mine. Plus, Kefka became a God of all Magic.--Mystic Monkey sez 06:01, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hm... I like Kefka from 6. I also like the first FF game though I never completed it since I dunno where I am suppose to go. But my fave main 2 are FF7 and FF9. VII at the tops.--Mystic Monkey sez 15:40, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry. SH2 has been keeping me busy, along with a visual novel that I'm rushing into. And then there's Midori Days...so don't get me started. But anyways, Empire City has been excluded from some consoles. -- Shelly the Hedgehog I'm not a monkey! 03:54, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
- @Shelly: But YOU'RE the one who brought it off-topic in the first place, Shelly!
- @58: Me!? Shelly's the japanese nut!--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 02:14, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
- To 58: He's right. I've been studying Nihongo for months now.
- To Kagi: You're the one who brought up SonEcho/StatEcho. You should really bring that up in a fandom forum, not one meant for discussing how Sonic lost to some elf from Nintendo.
He's just giving his honest opinion. And just because his username is Japanese dosen't mean he knows a lot of Japanese. He's always telling me, "Shelly, SPEAK ENGLISH!" or "Shelly, TRANSLATE WHAT YOU SAY!!" In truth, he's more into Spanish. -- Shelly the Hedgehog I'm not a monkey! 04:09, April 3, 2010 (UTC)