This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
So I was on quackerandbowen.com and I was reading Tails Doll stories. But, I'm a pansy just as everyone else is. I was awake the whole night wondering if I would see that dreaded, red-glowing light. I'm serious on the part of me being awake all night. Around 3am, I turned on my lamp and read comics. I have a feeling he's after me... What do you guys think? Sacorguy79 19:28, June 16, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
Read the stories there. Just do it. Sacorguy79 19:34, June 16, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
OK, then. Just thought you were interested. Anybody else? Sacorguy79 19:36, June 16, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
Me. Multiverseman 19:39, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
Yikes. I've also looked at artwork of him. There's a lot of pictures that just plain horrify me, and the flash video in one of the Sonic Shorts collections. It says in a black background with blood red letters "what you have found..." "was never ment to be seen..." "GET OUT!" Then the Tails Doll appears and really creepy music plays. It smiles with bloody teeth, raises it's claws, and the eyes start turning red. Then, he pounces in front of you to "eat" you, and then that's where it ends. Now I'm completely paranoid. Sacorguy79 10:04, June 17, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
I kinda got over it fast, too. Sacorguy79 09:58, June 18, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
- Whoops, very sorry, I ment "CreepyPasta" which is a collection of internet scary stories that are told over and over trhroughout the web.--Mystic Monkey sez 16:55, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Template:58SlugDrones! One day there was some delicious pasta with some red suace... But turns out that the sauce was actually BLOOD! THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT! That asside back on topic, Creepypasta is like the Tails Doll stories is that they were all written by true dungeon crawlers we call basement dwellers.--Mystic Monkey sez 17:06, June 18, 2010 (UTC) Template:58SlugDrones!
- looks at wisp plush and faints* JK, he's cute! Sacorguy79 18:37, June 21, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
Technically, Wisps aren't evil looking like the doll. Tails Doll's eyes are black and lifeless. He's also made out of cotton and has a blood-red gem. Wisps are awesome! ^_^ Sacorguy79 18:45, June 21, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
Aww, the Wisps are adorable.... on the contrary, Tails Doll is....just plain creepy. AT first I was like "Hey, it's not scary" when I looked at the normla article. THen I read some of the Talk Page, and for unknown reasons, I was sorta scared... KHGenesis651 SUPER NOVA 20:05, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
If you go to quackerandbowen.com to Tails Doll stories, you'll be freaked even more... Sacorguy79 20:15, June 21, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
I remember awhile back, I sent Quacker and Bowen an EMail out of curiosity. I can't remember what I asked, I think it that since Sonic Gem Collection has been blessed or something, what would happen if you access Tails Doll on the Wii such as would it coutner the blessings on it? I can't remember it was ages back.--Mystic Monkey sez 12:32, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
I once sent quackerandbowen my story, but it never showed up. Even after two weeks it didn't. I guess I'll try again... Sacorguy79 13:04, June 22, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
I read a few stories where Tails plushies turned into Tails Dolls 0.0 Sacorguy79 13:52, June 22, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
I have one question shouldn't we be doing this on the Tails Doll wiki? Ty Rezac 01:14, July 19, 2010 (UTC) But their was something weird that happend yesterday. I got out of the showe and my hair was in the same shape as tailses hair.
Has anyone seen "This could be Tails Doll on the Phone"? Sacorguy79 20:28, July 12, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
- This really is just a discussion of static and when slow down, sounded like... OMG... IT'S THE DECEPTICONS!!! Seriously, just static and afterwards they tried to use it to hype the Sonic meme.--Mystic Monkey sez 15:04, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- No we are scared of a real killer doll of tails coming to peoples houses and stealing their soul.
DUN, DUN-DUN DUN! Lol, yeah, we all know it's pretty much a meme/myth, but it's still creepy. Yeah, about the video it was probably just static but slowed down it sounded like the Tails Doll saying "SCHLUMPY" Sacorguy79 18:36, July 18, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
I keep telling but no ones listening. Makes a great Halloween story. Like, maybe Halloween unlockable costumes is Werehog for Sonic and Tails Doll for Tails.--Mystic Monkey sez 19:56, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
One of the ways to activate the Tails Doll was to complete Sonic R (any version). I've beaten it on Sonic Gems Collection for the Gamecube and nothing happened! Another way to activate the Tails Doll was to catch Super Sonic with the Tails Doll. I've already done this too, and still nothing happened, although my friend had a blackout the night after. But still, why did they make the Tails Doll in the first place? And what even makes me more curious, who made up the curse?generichedgehog 23:45, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought to unlock Tails Doll was to both collect all the coins at Radical City while comming in first, then beat Tails Doll at a race on the same course.--Mystic Monkey sez 23:49, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Never heard that one...I'll look it up though. Thanks for telling me.generichedgehog 23:54, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I meant about how to activate the "curse." Sorry for the misunderstanding D:generichedgehog 23:57, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, activating the curse. Well I heard there are 2 ways to activate the curse.
- Sega Saturn
All you have to do is unlock Tails Doll and he will draw on the life energy of the other characters until he has enough energy to go Samara Morgan on your @$$.
- GameCube & PlayStation 2
When you unlock Super Sonic, play the tag game as Tails Doll with Super Sonic. It is believed Tails Doll will draw the life energy from Super sonic giving him powers. I read somewhere (Quacker and Bowen) that Miyamoto is not just a world class game designer but also a japanese wizard who built the Gamecube's with the CPU containing an assortment of magical crystals, bound together by the intestines of a sacrificial chicken. As for the PlayStations which don't have these relics, they have been blessed by the Pope and pornographic actor Ron Jeremy.
- I swear thats how it goes. People actually believe the Tails Doll from Quacker and Bowen and they arer eally just having a laugh. This is there Sonic Gem FAQ which tells of Sonic R's Tails Doll as well as other lulz.--Mystic Monkey sez 00:56, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Wow. Nice find. I'll keep an eye out if I see hallucinations of headless chickens, but I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight since you mentioned Ron Jeremy...generichedgehog 01:14, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
OK I'M CAPITALIZING THIS CUZ IT'S IMPORTANT. THE TAILS DOLL CURSE IS NOT REAL. KAY? IT STARTED IN LIKE, 2005-06 AND THOSE ARE JUST FANFICTION AND CRAP. SO DON'T BELIEVE IT CUZ THEN SEGA WOULD PROBABLY BE SUED FOR MAKING A GAME THAT HAS A SONG AND SUCH THAT TRIGGERS A CURSE OF A MUTANT DOLL THAT KILLS PEOPLE.Love always, Brittany 72 00:59, September 2, 2010 (UTC)