attention all tails doll curse fans!!!!
A week ago, i just found out that this wiki doesn't count the tails doll curse as "knowledge". Well, i'm going to making this goddamn clear:
REAL OR NOT, THE TAILS DOLL CURSE DESERVES EITHER ITS OWN SECTION IN THE SONIC R ARTICLE, OR A SEPERATE ARTICLE ENTIRELY!!
certain people (*coughSONIC-AND-SCARAB-MASTERcough*) did not accept my contribution to the sonic R page because i was the only one supporting it; BUT if all tail's doll fans unite and contribute, they will finally realize its relevancy!!!
remember, as Braveheart once said, "they can take away our life, but they can't take away our FREEDOM!!!"
now, who's with me? Multiverseman 22:03, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Alright, as an admin, I'm stopping this before it begins. The decision was made to remove details about the Tails Doll Curse because it was just a bunch of idiocy that someone came up with. While the Tails Doll Curse itself is allowable, anything else is a no-go. This decision was not made by Scrab himself, but by the admins. However, rather than causing a riot and getting yourself and others banned, you could make a seperate section for it on the SNN Talk Page, and we can all discuss this like civilized beings. Your choice.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 22:15, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Hm, It's been a while but I recall at least suggesting it on trivia or something ages back. I don't believe in the Tails Dll Curse but since I acknowledge it I added it, someone changed it and I moved on with my life. Come to think about it, I might as well just shut-up and delete my Sonic Fan Character article.--Mystic Monkey sez 22:18, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I been trying to get my first article back into mainspace. But despite the fact that theres quite a few who support me, it always end up as a forum article. I just don't think that list should be there. The point of the article is about fan characters in general as information on Sonic, not about a fanfiction directly. Anyway a bit off-topic now.--Mystic Monkey sez 22:57, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
why not just mention the false curse as trivia. for example: "the tail's doll is widly belived to be cursed. this however is false" --Sledge The Hedgehog 00:09, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- It is false, but saying so will still render argument. Lets just say "some believe" than either true or false. - - - (though it's obviously false.)--Mystic Monkey sez 00:53, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. I always considered it a Sonic fan Urban Legend, but if you think about it, Urban Legends are like fanfics or IRL.--Mystic Monkey sez 09:52, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- It is not a fanfic. Look up Supa Shadowz on wikianswers, and look for his story. That's me.