Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
So what do you think? Which character, in your oppinion, deserves the title "ULTIMATE HERO"? Personaly, I can't decide. Sonic is my most favorate character and everyone sees him as a hero and he proves he is a hero time and time again. However, let's not forget about the dark hero, Shadow, a lost and confussed soul who has been plauged by the shadows of his past and lost the person closest to him, and yet despite his past, he still managed to prove to the world and himself that he is the Ultimate Lifeform, brought to the world to protect it and all life on it so they could be happy for the rest of their lives. Then there's Tails, a young mechanacal genius who despite his small lack of self-confidence, has managed to prove that he plays a bigger role for Sonic, his friends, and everyone else. Heos can even be found in the smallest of ways, such as Amy Rose, a cute and pepy hedgehog who despite being rejected by her hero countless times, has mannaged to keep her determination strong and doesn't show any sighn of giving up any time soon (poor Sonic. XD). Also Cream the Rabbit, who despite being young, nieve, and somewhat easy to scare in the world, has mannaged to prove that when the chips are down she can sum up her courage to save her family and friends if either are in trouble. If it comes down to cases of manlyness, Knuckles might be considered, able to stay focused on his task, help those in need, and show true "machoness" when it comes to appologiseing to those he may have hurt on his mission (ie; Rouge). In terms of friendship, Silver and Blaze may take the cake, both filled with insecurity but also manage to save their worlds, stay true to their promisess to those they care about, and save their friends and the world, even if it means sacrificing themselves in order to do so. Or if you just think someone is cool, like Jet, you could place them down, too. Simply just state who your choice/choices would be and explain why you think they deserve it. If it comes down to terms of popularity such as if an antagonist character like Jet the Hawk or Dr.Eggman desrve the title, then you have to state at least one reason or example of a heroic or slightly heroic deed they may have done. So what are you waiting for? Throw them out there. Your selection is not limited to the examples I have stated above.--Sonic the Hedgehog! 03:29, 21 June 2009
- I once had a funny thought while playing the first Sonic game, since this was before current Sonic facts, what if, at this time, Sonic the Hedgehog was a villain tearing straight through the zones and Eggman tried his best to prevent this speed demon from destruction and such. Of course that wouldn't explain why the kind hearted doctor trapped animals in robots or polluted South Island.--Mystic Monkey 00:44, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
That is a strange first impression, but understandable.--Sonic the Hedgehog! 09:02, 22 June 2009
- Yes very true. I think Sonic. People may not belive this, but Shadow actually admitted Sonic to be the Ultimate Life Form. It's true! He said it in SA2 and SA2B. Look:
Nice video, that almost seems very inspiring. Anyways, my terms for a hero is based on the belief that a true hero is willing to sacrifice their life in order to save others, or perform acts of heroism for no glory. Here are my nominations:
- Sonic:In Sonic 06, he saves Elise "for no special reason" In Sonic Unleashed he urges for Chip to run immediately, not thinking about himself
- Elise: Yes, I know. In her appearance, she tries to jump off of Eggman's ship in orfer to save the world from her dark secret
- Shadow: He did sacrifice his life for Maria in SA2
- Chip: Another oddity. He tells an unconscious Sonic that he must live, with Chip leaving himself behind
I do have to say however, sometimes Sonic basks in his own glory--Milotheechidna 02:46, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
i feel (you can laugh if you want) that Shade should be the one to win. I mean, as soon as she found out that Ix wanted to take over earth and not just return the nocturnus back to it, she betrays him and them without a second thought, even though they obviously were the winning team. plus she guided sonic through the twilight cage.The Chosen One Of Fire 10:37, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
You know what, Chosen? I'll laugh because you said I could laugh if I wanted to, so HA--Milotheechidna 19:15, 26 June 2009 (UTC)