This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
It's just...creepy. I mean, really! He is a person who needs to keep moving and help others and doesn't need to worry about whether or not Amy will just magically come out of nowhere and threaten to beat him up if he doesn't marry her! That's called sexual harrassment! Call the police or something!Blue Light 17:01, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
- I think the "Stalking" is a sort of 'result' as to say. Amy is willing to follow him to the end of the world... ad since sonic moves that fats she goes all out to keep up!--Mystic Monkey 03:17, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
I think of it as stalking and I think Sonic should do something. But, I will give it the credit that it is pretty romantic for Sonic characters. Besides, I used to have a crush on her, so I think Sonic should man up and finally have a girlfriend because he's missing out on the best thing that might ever happen to him. BTW, don't take what I said about Amy the wrong way, though. Aw..crap. I just defeated my own purpose of this question.Blue Light 03:29, 19 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
- We all have our crushes on the fictional now and again. Heh. Point is that Amy's Crush is probably just a passionate crush and has to stalk him because Sonic is never in one place long enough. True Stalking is following someone without being noticed, and with huge hammer and highpitch fanscream I wouldn't really say shes a Stalker. Pus my thought on sonAmy in another topic here...--Mystic Monkey 03:37, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
What's it titled? Or is it in this topic here?Blue Light 03:38, 19 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
- Forum:Does sonic marry amy rose????(yuk!!) This one. I stated that if SonAmy happend, it be a blow to the franchise.--Mystic Monkey 03:42, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
I'll take a peek at it. Thanks for the info.Blue Light 03:44, 19 January 2009 (UTC)Blue Light
MAybe, maybe not.... Flashfire212 02:41, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- It may either blow the franchise or make it as more awsome as it is now... would Sonic Team really take such a risky chance? (Rhetorical question)--Mystic Monkey 03:43, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
they better not it will ruin everything! Dawnthehedgehog 03:27, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
You never know what the future might hold for Sonic and co. .....Flashfire212 05:39, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
I think itll advance the plotThe Chosen One of Fire 00:46, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
- For how far? Once it's done the choice may not be reversable.--Mystic Monkey 03:02, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
I think it'll place it at next generation, you know, something for our future kids.The Chosen One of Fire 21:20, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- Heehee, suppose to be right now, just most Sonic fans are stubbon.--Mystic Monkey 21:36, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
True. The Chosen One of Fire 12:48, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
I think it was Amy who force Chris to go out with Sally Acorn or Elise so she can have Sonic for herself it all her fault.
- I dunno, I mean Elise and Sally are from 2 seperate continualities.--Mystic Monkey 18:46, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Unfortunately, I can see Sonic and Amy dating someday. The reason: the fans control the games. About a billion fans think Sonic and Amy should be together, and since SEGA wants to please their fans, they would get Sonic to 'admin his feelings' or something. Little does the world know, by the time they realize they've made a huge mistake, it'll be too late. Personally, (though most of you already know this) I HATE SONAMY!!! And that's as loud as I'm doin' it. -- Shelly the Hedgehog 05:04, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
this is a question i have been meaning to ask you: How can you specifically hate Sonamy? Isn't Sonic technically your "dad" and Amy your "Mom?"--Anonymous
I for one find the situation sickening Sonic treats Amy like s***. It's rude . I think he should at least give her a fair chance. Also Amy should quit obsessing as much. Also the time Sonic pretended to like Amy to get off the boat was just plain mean. It's a horrible situation. Girls mindlessly drool over boys and guys treat girls terribly. Cheetahfly 02:26, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- I wouldn't know, never had a girl drool over me, but yah, unlike Sonic treat her with more dignity even if I am not attracted to her. Remember Sonic is 18, though teen age still fairly love for young, and Amy is 12 so thats pretty awkward. Sonic still consider her friend though and saves her when shes in trouble, just wish Amy would stop hounding him.--Mystic Monkey 13:44, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Well, if Sonic admits to Amy and they are considered together, then while many SonAmy fans will be rejoice and a few other shippers tht involve either Sonic or Amy will be let down, eitherway Sonic will be technically a pedophile (Or a chav!) due to Amy Rose canon age being 12. In some countries the age of adult hood by law is either 16, 18 or 21. The closest to the SonAmy comming true would be in Sonic Chronicles where Sonic admits he cares about Amy (Though not exactly sure love or friendship as I haven't got that far or selected the right options.) Eitherway since Chronicles is set a fair few years after than usual canon games Amy might be of mature age. (Though I admit I find lots of errors that BioWare made that contradicts Sonic Team's original ideas.) Eitherway while Amy is Sonic's ultimate fangirl, she is too young for Sonic, but she can dream!--Mystic Monkey 17:16, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
I think Amy has over obsessive problems. Like in Sonic Battle,She thinks "Sonic is going to propose to her" in Amy's story. In reply to this,Sonic runs away. I kinda feel bad that she is lifeless enough to follow hime everywhere. Next thing you know she'll be tring to follow him into the mens room!-Sharna here! Chat! Sonarna! 01:45, November 12, 2009 (UTC)
Shelly: Hi nar.
Nar: (evil grin) Hiiii sheelyyy.
Shelly: ok what's up? You are being even more disturbing than usual and that i8s saying something
Nar: If you knew that i nknow that you don't know i know, you would be trying to bveat thwe you-know-what out of me
Shelly: there is only one thing thast i would go to that extr- you don't mean?
NJar: Hell eah i mean
Shelly: dont you dare.
Nar: Sonic is shelly's d-
Shellly: YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! (tackles nar) (restrained) how. did. you. know.
Nar: I didn't pull your hair out for nothing you know. (turns to phoenix form and flies way up high intio the ionoshhere)
Uh, I thought Sonic was 16 and Amy was 13! -- Bladez the Hedgehog 11:39, May 24, 2010
- It could be he's not ready for that kinda commitment and Amy can't take a hint.--Mystic Monkey sez 20:35, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Cause she's OCD, that's why. Chaosfreak 21:43, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
She's just over-enthusiastic. There's nothing wrong with the girl. She's a sweetheart, truly, she just has a oversweeping infatuation. So, cut it out, stop talking about Amy like that, otherwise, I'll repeat the Elise forum episode, this time with Amy. -- Shelly the Hedgehog I'm not a monkey! 04:06, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
Well, Sonic is 15 and Amy is 12, so a date is allowed but why does she stalk him. Well, can ya blame her, Sonic has saved her life back when he was 11 and Amy was 8. Ofcourse you'll expect her to follow him. it's not like she felt like it because he's the first hedgehog she sees. She ain't even that bad as she was in the Dreamcast Era so i don't know why everyone hates her, their relationship was supposed to be funny.....Classicsonicawesome 23:53, March 12, 2012 (UTC)