This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
If they put Scourge the Hedgehog and some other good comic charas/ old charas (Sally, Bunnie, etc.), the new "season" won't be so bad like the others DX boo
Well? THE SONIC X FANS R DEMANDING IT!
I hope they do an episode of Sonic Rush.... User:SilverBlaze
- The only problem is that Season 3 was never on television in Japan, where the series is made. But, then again, the American markets are very lucritive. Who knows? If they do make another season, though, they should use a variety of inter-related storylines, not just one overall one. By the end of the third season I was so sick of the whole "the Metarex are too powerful! Fire the Sonic Power Cannon!" and so on. I really felt it limited the series. Plus, you didn't have all those characters like Ella who added comic relief. Stumpers 05:30, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
BRING BLAZE AND SILVER TO SONIC X User:SilverBlaze
Ya! that would be awesome! Dawnthehedgehog 03:01, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- What if they revoice the two though? I like Silver and Blaze current voice.--Mystic Monkey 21:38, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, a Sonic '06 themed series. Get rid of the Metarex, just run with the original stuff. Flashfire212 05:41, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
sigh awesome just awesome... Dawnthehedgehog 02:34, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
I know. PURE AWESOMENESS! Flashfire212 11:11, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Actually, Archie has already written off Sonic X. They made 40 issues of the Sonic X comic, ending up with Shadow and Metal Sonic crashing a tea party. Next, they're working on something called Sonic Universe. Wonder what that is...... Flashfire212 23:58, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- So people actually want more Thorndyke?--Mystic Monkey 01:58, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
NO HUMANS! Dawnthehedgehog 15:45, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
Yeah the humans ruined the last ones, but at least Season 3 mostly had only Christopher. Also, there will always be one human no matter what......Eggman. Remember how in Season 2 he finds out he's a REAL human from the REAL world. Rainbowroad6w 18:31, 08 February 2009 (UTC)
In other words, he's a human from Chris's world. Unlike SatAM where he's an Overlander, Archie where he's from another planet and the games where he's just there. Flashfire212 05:27, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Heres a terrifying thought, what if Chris who has red hair like Robotnik, Chuck who is a scientist in machines... What if the Thorndyke family was related to Robotniks family?--Mystic Monkey 01:00, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
Fuck YOU Hater i hope sonic and his friends are going to arrest all hater for good!
I doubt it's going to happen, period. Sorry, Sonic X fans, but theres only the new thing called Sonic Universe Flashfire212 05:09, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Sonic: I will never do that to Chris Thorndyke and his family because it wrong! By the way he never lie to me like that!
Me: Okay Sonic i'm taking Chris to get a girlfriend that all!
Silver: When Chris get the new friend. What his friends is the girls but where are you going to meet the girls.
Chris Thorndyke: You find out so don't ask me.
Roland the Echidna: Silver and Blaze is coming on Sonic X Season 4.
Chris Thorndyke: Yes so don't worry i'm also been here on Sonic X comic book the whole time! Why not you try look for Sonic X comic and read it yourself!
Milan Ramada: I'm your rival Chris so nothing impossiable am i right?
Chris Thorndyke: Right Milan no problem!
- Uh.......... eitherway i'm not up for more Sonic X. A new Sonic cartoon would be cool but no more X, Id like something different and I am not tlaking about the stunt they pulled between SatAM and Underground. You know what I mean.--Mystic Monkey 21:29, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
are you talking crossing dimensions?The Chosen One of Fire 16:26, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
- Not Quite. The only difference between SatAM and Underground is by history but still same Mobius as AoSTH. It's like a failed attempt to make something old (SatAM) appear new, cooler and awsome (Underground). It basically tried to improove something that was already good.--Mystic Monkey 20:47, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
but isn't there always room for improvement?The Chosen One of Fire 01:36, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Whoops, sorry, got confused between cartoons, I corrected them.--Mystic Monkey 20:28, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Amy Rose: Then stop using my Sonic or i'm going use my Piko Hammer to punish you all user only do you understand me or do you want some more!
Ashley: And you leave my lover Chris alone he don't need Sonic or Shadow doll no more so he give Sonic doll to Sally Acorn, he give Shadow doll and the letter to Fist the Echidna so he left nothing more. Chris coming back to me i will hug him and carry him away from you hater until Chris Thorndyke is mine!
Kunckles: Whoa!! You better not mess with Amy and Ashley or you going get your punishment!
hehe thats weird! (by weird i mean out of the natural and funny) Dawnthehedgehog 04:38, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Ashley: (Sorry Dawn i'm taking Chris Thorndyke to go inside Sonic X Season 5 or Sonic X Comic.)
Oh yeah Jessica Robotnik is human like Eggman!
I think Sonic X would of been more cooler by a bit if they sacraficed 3 seconds of air time to start off with the Sega logo and chorus. It wouldn't do much but still make it cooler a bit.--Mystic Monkey 00:52, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
I would definatly love to see more characters in Sonic X if they ever make a season 4 like Silver, Blaze, and E-123 Omega. I for one don't mind charcters like Chris, it helps us know what it would feel like if Sonic and his friends ever came to our world. They could probibly improve the couples a little bit like Sonic could give a date with Amy another try or Cream could help Tails cope with Cosmo's sacrifice and probibly develop a cute little realationship with him. I admit I would like to see more of Mobius in any possible installments of Sonic X but also see if any humans besides Dr. Eggman exist there so they could add some things in like Soleanna or Sonic Unleashed (anime Wherehog, lol!). Either way Sonic X is the best Sonic T.V. series ever since it's more closer to being slightly canon to the main game series than the others and it was the thing that brought me in to the series and I would love for it to continue on in any way possibile and if it does I would like to know how Chris would be involved.--Sonic the Hedgehog! 20:01, 17 June 2009
Whatever he going he has a good reason. If chris when to Soleanna or Sora's World he turn back into a 12 year old when he get here i know he wouldn't do that without telling us first. Lately, I've found the Sonic X base being tragically weak. Then again, it is basically for kids. If only they'd make a nex Sonic series that was based more on the video games like Sonic '06, Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Unleashed. Cool! Chip could actually be there! Saria the Hedeghog 02:24, 13 August 2009 (UTC) Saria the Hedgehog
Hm, true, Id be happy if they started again, this time close to the games.--Mystic Monkey 12:26, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
Now they will bring Elise to Sonic x.
I was haoping that if there will be a 4th season, they could show Blaze, Silver, bring Cosmo back (Tails needs someone to love) and could even show Nazo. "Life is just a game you play"--Sonic & Scrab Master 13:32, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
I wolud love to see a new season of Sonic X,since I seen all the episodes exept one where Yellow Zelkova was beaten until I saw it on my computer and I wold like to see Silver who almost sounds like Jaden from Yu-gi-on G/X.--Hikaruyami-having fun* 17:15, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
Bring Cosmo back? Okay it was one thing for SEGA to bring Shadow back from the dead, but Cosmo too? I, for one, think it made a good ending for season 3. -- Shelly the Hedgehog 01:52, November 1, 2009 (UTC)
Shelly I agree 100% they bring shadow back loads but what about Cosmo she is the least annoying female charater with a great voice actor to boot, I would listen to her voice loads without a problem make up for the time I had to deal with Cream and amy haha. I think she should come back or at least but added into one of the games as a camo :) and season 3's ending was well done so emotional. - 29th August 2012 2:22am
My votes wholey on a brand new cartoon series of Sonic, prefereably by different animators and whole different plot. Or at least finish of Sonic Underground.--Mystic Monkey 23:27, November 1, 2009 (UTC)
Maybe it will bring Cosmo back, it only right character have to be here in season 4 is: Elise, Silver, Blaze, Omega and Mephiles that all. If you don't like Elise in sonic x too bad it final you can't change the past.
I read today that there is a rumor that Sonic X Season 4 will come out in June 2010 in the USA.And I heared that it ohready came out in Japan.But this is just a rummor.Some say is true,others don't.-By Shadonia.
Well,Sonic X had bad ratings(Probably from Shadow fangirls XD or Taismo fans). But SEGA ruined the series by having Chris. REALLY,A HUMAN? I wish SEGA would stop using them in Sonic Stuff. Anyway,I have my own Season 4 fanfiction. A lot of people do.-Sharna here! Chat! Sonarna! 22:14, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
I dun have a problem with Humans in Sonic related stuff, the first game had one, after all. I do not believe there will be a Sonic X Season 4 (technically, Series 3), however. It just seems unlikely with how bad the show's ratings went. Herman2000 22:25, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
That's an incredibly weak statement. Going with that statement, Eggman shouldn't be in the games nor shows whatsoever, since he's been human all along. And having humans in the world just makes sense -- Eggman musta come from somewhere. Herman2000 01:08, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
Eggboy is an exception. But Chris RUINED THE SERIES. So did Another Character. I mean,Hope and Sara are okay,but I'm not crazy about any of the other humans being on Mobius.-Sharna here! Chat! Sonarna! 22:07, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
The doctor is not an exception to me. He is human and it's only logical to assume that there are others of his kind just like with just about every other character in the games sans Knuckles (ubless you actually consider Chronicles to be canon).
Chris, in my opinion, didn't ruin the series at all. However, the authors of the show put too much emphasis on him and too little on other characters -- including the other human kids. I mean, the whole concept behind them was to be a sort of bridge between the fans and the characters. I do however not quite understand why, for such a purpose, Sonic Team decided to give the central human role as a rich, lonely kid -- seems just odd.
Sally, not even being human to begin with, works fairly well in her respective series and I actually quite like her as a character, sans a few weird, authorical decisions in Archie Sonic #101-159, roughly. Dun see the problem with her, 'specially since she and Sonic don't appear to be together anymore right now.
As said, for humans to be on Earth, there should be other humans that basically show these humans come from somewhere. And since Earth, albeit an alternate one, is where the games take place, it's logical to assume it is populated by, among other beings, humans. I never saw a problem with humans on Earth, personally, after all, they were portrayed as being there (besides the doctor) since as early as Sonic Jam.
Ultimately, I think it's rather silly to hate a character for their species alone -- almost close to racism towards animated characters, one might say. Humans don't make a character bad, one's opinion and the execution of a character make it bad. Thinking a character is bad for being human is like saying, I dunno, Rouge is a bad character for being a bat or something along those lines. Herman2000 14:51, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
… Uh… Rouge is not even close to being evil. Chaotic neutral, perhaps, but that's it. Herman2000 17:52, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
… You're blowing this into n00by, idiotic proportions. Nobody knows your supposed "archenemy", but he can't be that much of a threat if Rouge is "more evil" than him. 'sides, that's not the subject at hand here… Herman2000 23:17, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
Me:I eviller than eggman (me, not my fanchar)
Nar:K, please put that away it makes me nervous. I'll go take care of his superioority complex
(I run away, Nar gives chase)
after a while (I arrie scorched black)
Nar: The end
Sonic X isn't coming back, the voice actors no longer have contracts with the people involved with the translation of the show, but doesn't necessarily mean another series (revolving more around the games story and characters) shouldn't be made :)
I say yes because you can't leave Nazo out or Silver and Blaze55 skcoR dzalB 18:36, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
(Now how do I put my name at the end of my post/edit?)
People would probably see her as an extra character though like Mindy Latour from Underground. Only hardcore fans like us would get the reference of it.--Mystic Monkey sez 19:10, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
I agree with Mystic~
You have to ask YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!I Gotta Be So Much More Then This 22:37, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Well I had to ask because I already started the topic in Fandom a few hours a go and no one paid attention yet!--Mystic Monkey sez 00:10, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Bring Sonic unleased into the plot- User:Powerstars123
I am thinking of something entirely different called Neo-Sonic. It's an improved version of Sonic X since it went downhill at its debut. Sonic has a more deep and complex story. Tails is older and has a more minor role. Knux is more humourous and less of a need-to-be anger manager. Amy and Sonic are actually in love because the peolple are asking for it. Shad is less Scinzophrenic and less emo. Rouge actually acts more loving to Knux (after a series based on SA2, Rouge says Knux is sexy). Ω, Silver, Blaze, Elise (maybe), Solaris, Mephiles, Iblis, and Light Gaia/Dark Gaia appear. The only major human that appears in 90% of the episodes is (you guessed it) Eggman. ChaosFreak 19:10, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
I have 2 idea for names to call an upcomming Sonic cartoon.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
Mystic, the problem with that is a cartoon named Sonic the Hedgehog was already made (and it is normally called/typed as SatAM) and you can't make a Sonic cartoon simply named Sonic! AllHailShad! 13:12, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Why not? Sonic X is pretty much called "Sonic" with an X added to it to make it sound cool. Take away the X and you get something original, simpler and can fit into your pocket. Besides whats wrong with using Sonic's full title for another cartoon? He already has 3 different Sonic games all called "Sonic the Hedgehog". His first 16-bit game, It's 8-bit counterpart and his Next-Gen game are all known simply as "Sonic the Hedgehog". A new cartoon called "Sonic the Hedgehog" would probably have a reference like SatAM or AoSTH.--Mystic Monkey sez 17:18, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I personally love both versions of Sonic X. Japanese and the 4kids version, however I HATE the fact that 4kids messed up the show. in fact they did that to all the good anime shows. I hope season 4 of it will show up though. You can't just show a cliffhanger and then stop from there. ArianatheEchidna .:~*~:. 22:26, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Sonic X season 4 should be like this: Tails finds he can't revive Cosmo and then dies of depression. Sonic finds a 12-gage and shoots Eggman. Chris is so sad about never being able to see Sonic again that he dies of depression. Sonic pledges truce with Shadow, Amy finds out Sonic doesn't love her and stops stalking him, and the series basically wraps up. Then they should take my idea of Neo-Sonic. Chaosfreak 16:22, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Not to be mean but THAT IS THE WORST IDEA EVER except with the Chris partBlazeRocks55 18:44, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Then how would you like Sonic X to end? Chaosfreak 20:06, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
What does that mean? Chaosfreak 22:27, June 4, 2010 (UTC)::
- Lots of things. Bad voice acting, edits and changes and such, better off if someone else finishes off Sonic X while sticking close to the Japanese script, no matter how mature it gets. Thats how I would like to watch Sonic X.--Mystic Monkey sez 23:56, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
Oh. But still, Chris and Tails have to leave. Amy's stalking is so annoying. Eggman has to stop his life to stop the series. Shadow should get off Sonic's back. That is the way to wrap up a series like that. Chaosfreak 00:57, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
It's logical to end the lame series that started seven years ago, had a cliffhanger five years ago and people wondering if the cliff hanger will jump off or get back on the cliff and going the other direction two years ago. Chaosfreak 16:00, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
How about we just leave the series as it is. I mean think about it, sure some of you guys want another season or 2 but the series is self wasn't highly praised so what exactly would we be asking for? Sure we have our own oppinions on what to have but we don't call the shots so the last series would probably be as bad or worst. I say just leave it. Sonic X had a decent run and if any more Sonic cartoons it should be a brand new one. Preferably more anime and less americanised like the Sonic CD intro and ending. I mean yeah these days anime isn't made like it was on Sonic CDs intro or the movie but I would enjoy a new Sonic cartoon if it had Sonic CD anime.--Mystic Monkey sez 19:22, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
How about they just make it end like it began, in anime, and make it lame at the end as it was in the begining, and then have a new cartoon and let Dan Povenmire (P&F) or whoever does animation for SpongeBob animate the new series and abandon the whole anime thing. Nobody really actually likes anime anymore. Am I right? Or they could do CGI but not CGI anime because that's lame. Chaosfreak 12:57, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
I say let there be more Sonic and anime is still a favorite,why else would people stop making them,take that show call Kakaishi or whatever its call,the one with the mix of catching monsters and beating,like Poke'mon and Inuyasha mix togrther.Hikaruyami-having fun* 14:38, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
Anime is lame in my eyes, my siblings' eyes, my friends' eyes and a lot of non-Oriental people's eyes! Chaosfreak 20:30, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
Let's burn the 4Kids executives' food supply, poison their water and send a plague onto their houses! Chaosfreak 19:02, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
You do? Are you from Japan or something? Chaosfreak 19:38, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
Don't be a stereotype. Not all Japanese people watch anime.generichedgehog 23:28, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
I'm Engish. In UK there is not enough of it shown on TV. At what there is is by 4Kids take on Pokemon, Bakugan and I think Dinosaur King is still on. Sonic X not anymore.--Mystic Monkey sez 07:41, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
I already have a season 5 dvd so I don't know why you ask Will there be a 4TH one.Egg genisis00 10:28, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
You WHAT? But still, we need to show what happens beyond the cliffhanger(s). Chaosfreak 12:37, July 23, 2010 (UTC)They're showing the best of Sonic X here in the USA every Saturday at 8:00 A.M.And I'm American,but I still enjoy the show,so I would like to see more,I love amine,I even read manga books.Hikaruyami-having fun* 16:26, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
Well, I say, finish Sonic X in lameness and come up with a new series with Roger Smith as Sonic, Dan Green as Knuckles, Mike Pullock as Eggman and Tom Kenny as Tails. And it having American animation.Chaosfreak 17:15, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know. Dan Green is long gone. The only voiceactor that 4Kids is keeping is Dr. Eggman's voice, Mike Pollock.generichedgehog 17:59, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Than who's voicing Knuckles now? Chaosfreak 18:27, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- 4Kids hasn't found one for him yet, they've only found Roger Craig Smith as Sonic, Kate Higgins as Tails, and Mike Pollock as Dr. Eggman.generichedgehog 18:30, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh. Chaosfreak 19:39, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
I think it's rumoured that there is going to be a Season 4, and maybe it will have storylines NOT INCLUDING HUMANS!!!!!! And introduce characters like Blaze or Silver or whatevra. Maybe it will have Sonic Rush, Sonic Unleashed, who knwos? Anyone agree with me? Sacorguy79 17:20, July 23, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
- I agree, but Sonic Unleashed does have main characters that are human in it, like Professer Pickle. But Blaze and Silver, in my opinion, should be kept out. I didn't really like seeing romantic stuff between Tails and Cosmo, honestly.generichedgehog 17:59, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- There's no such thing as Silvaze except in fan-on. They're only friends from the future, or not if they won't do Sonic 06. Blaze wouldn't have a romance, neither would Silver. Sacorguy79 23:11, July 23, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
That's just what I was sayin' man! Chaosfreak 18:05, July 24, 2010 (UTC)
- So have I as well. And while I was watching Sonic Underground (The one based in Ancient Rome) I was wondering... what if they just start again with this seiries as well if they cannot finish this off? Sure it didn't start off well but I was suprised how fans wanted to see how it ends.--Mystic Monkey sez 15:59, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
Just lettin' ye know, someone on Sonic Retro e-mailed TMS a while back and they pretty much confirmed that they won't produce any more episodes of Sonic X. Herman2000 16:08, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
What's TMS? Chaosfreak 23:18, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- TMS Entertainment are the producers and animators of Sonic X.--Mystic Monkey sez 12:40, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh. All I'm saying is that Sonic X needs to continue from the cliffhanger and then make a new series that's actually cool! Chaosfreak 16:48, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- You're right! Blacknred 20:34, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree,I would like to see more Sonic.Hikaruyami-having fun* 21:03, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah. No more Chris X! Blacknred 21:05, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Well,I don't mind if they put humans in it or not,but every character has a role even if its a small one.You heard of extras in the movies.
- Yeah, but Chris is so weird, he can make onions cry! Blacknred 21:18, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not so sure about that.Anyway,guess what,right here where I live they are having a new season of Sonic X next weekend on the 18th at 8Am.I'm so excited to see it.Hikaruyami-having fun* 14:45, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Which part of the U.S.A. do you live in,im in the eastern part,so right now my time is 11:25 which id like for a new season Runner VS Shadow 15:25, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I know I live in North Carolina.And my time now is 11:53.Hikaruyami-having fun* 15:54, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- False alarm,its the season when Cosmo joins,but still 'Long Live Sonic!'Hikaruyami-having fun* 11:19, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
Sadly a season 4 is unlikely, there doesn’t appear to be a big enough demand to continue Sonic X, but there still might be a chance for a spin off. OK I'll bite, who is Ashley anyway? @ Blacknred: I completely agree with you Chris needs to be away from Sonic, as in he gets his own spin off! :3 The Viceroy 19:19, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
NO! They do not need to make a Sonic X season four. They need to reboot Sonic X! Mr. Cooldude 22:17, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
That's right! Sonic X going back to the beginning and starting all over. Darker themes. No Chris. No Anime. More descriptiveness. Everything you ever wanted in Sonic X! Mr. Cooldude 18:46, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
- If Sonic X had everything I ever wanted, it wouldn't be called "Sonic X".--Mystic Monkey sez. 20:48, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
No, but the Neo-Sonic thing done earlier, that's MY idea that CF stole and put on here. I know him personally, so I can excuse that. This time, Silver IS Shadow's son and Silver inherits his dad's insanity. Tails, this time around, is much older. Knuckles is a ninja. Sonic returns Amy's love. Silver always gets Blaze out of the hands of pimps trying to make Blaze a prostitute. GUN is less corrupt. Shad and Espio have near-immortal regenerative abilities. Chaotix is a division of GUN. There's dialogue that Americans would find funny. It includes some 80' style music. You know, everything that Sonic X did wrong. It's called a reboot! Jakethedude 19:19, April 14, 2011 (UTC) (I'm Mr. Cooldude who forgot his password). Edit to my previous statement: A continuation or spin off for Sonic X is possible. A series shutting down then starting back up has happened before. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and keep asking Sega Sonic X fans. The Viceroy 00:12, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
The age of Sonic X is long gone. There is no comebacks for this show, except by miracle. Even then, it will be way out of time. This horse is dead, people. Stop beating it.--Akamia(Talk)(Want to see what I've been doing?) 00:42, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
I sure hope Sonic X won't have a season 4. I hated it.
BUMP! I actually came up with an original idea for my own Sonic cartoon. Named it after a french comic and the backstory of the cartoon is based more on early Sonic canon but from what my inspirations are it's more about enjoying the show as a form of art than purely by story.--Mystic Monkey is a proud MonoBook Wikian. 19:54, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
Speaking of characters from the comics, I included Naugus in the Kirby and Sonic X crossover I made on Kirby Fan Fiction Wiki. PS, ruruns of Sonic X is still airing on CW 4kids. Matteso586 (talk) 02:06, August 12, 2012 (UTC)