|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Frances has ginger hair and freckles. She wears deep coral overalls. At the age of seventeen, she wears a pale green long-sleeved shirt under a green sleeveless shirt, and yellow pants.
New World Saga
Frances was a part of Chris' class when they receive undercover G.U.N. agent Mister Stewart as their new homeroom teacher so he could keep track of Sonic and his friends through Chris and his classmates. Frances was also among those who enjoyed been tutored by E-51 Intelligente after he threw out Mr. Stewart and took over the class, but when Dr. Eggman arrived and threatened to disassemble E-51 if he did not do as the doctor originally commanded, Frances was taken prisoner by E-51 until Sonic arrived to destroy him and free the class.
She soon joined Chris, along with Tails and Amy, when they traveled to Tingalin Villa to locate the third Chaos Emerald, not realizing they were being tailed by Mister Stewart. They were soon attacked by Eggman and his E-35 Funfun, but Sonic arrived to destroy Funfun and rescue them before following Eggman back to his base and getting back the two Chaos Emeralds in Eggman's possession before Eggman's base got destroyed by explosives planted by a GUN commando team.
Chaos Emerald Saga
Frances later joined Chris on a field trip to Mister Tanaka's homeland of Japan, where they soon discovered a Chao colony there, and were confronted by Eggman with his E-66 Da-Dai-Oh. However, Sonic managed to destroy E-66, and clean up the lake at the heart of the colony after it was dirtied by mud from E-66.
Frances was with Danny and Helen when Sonic returned to Station Square as the Egg Fort II arrived to retrieve the seventh Chaos Emerald. Whether or not she bore witness to the fight between Sonic and the Egg Fort II as the E-99 Eggsterminator is unknown.
When Perfect Chaos launched his flooding of Station Square, Frances got evacuated from the school with Danny, Helen, and the other students. Mister Stewart joined them to usher them to safety, directly violating his orders from his superiors at G.U.N. to return to headquarters because of the situation with Perfect Chaos.
Because of him directly disobeying orders from G.U.N. headquarters, Mister Stewart was taken out of his assignment as Frances and the other kids' homeroom teacher and reassigned to aid Scarlet Garcia with investigating Project Shadow. Frances afterward saw Chris and his family off as they moved to the capital until the Thorndyke Mansion could be repaired from the damage sustained from Perfect Chaos' attack.
Six years after Sonic and his friends had returned home during Project Homebound, Frances and Danny would meet up with Helen and Chris to reminisce on all the good times they had with Sonic and his friends and hope that they would be able to visit them once Chris finished his work on the portal to Sonic's world.
When Chris went to Sonic's world alone, Frances would help Helen and Danny with their attempts to get the portal to Sonic's world working again using the notes Chris had left them. When Chris' parents arrived one day with a note from him, Frances, alongside Helen, Danny, and Chris' grandfather Chuck, assured them that Chris was fine over in Sonic's world.
Frances is a cheerful and energetic girl who thrives on excitement that would leave her other classmates feeling ill.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 File:Sonicx-ep14-eye2.jpg
- ↑ Sonic X #40, "The End!"
- ↑ Miki, Koji (27 September 2003). "Chaos Emerald Chaos". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 4.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (11 October 2003). "Techno-Teacher". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 6.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (22 November 2003). "Beating Eggman, Part 1". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 12.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (29 November 2003). "Beating Eggman, Part 2". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 13.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (28 February 2004). "Little Chao Lost". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 22.
- ↑ Miki, Koji (27 March 2004). "Countdown to Chaos". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 26.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (23 October 2004). "Flood Fight". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 32.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (30 October 2004). "Project: Shadow". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 33.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (26 March 2005). "A New Start". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 52.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (24 September 2005). "H2 Whoa". Sonic X. Season 3. Episode 55.