Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frog Forest is the ninth stage in Sonic Heroes. The stage is played differently for each team. In the level, there are Giant Frogs which can be found. They have the power to create rain and make plants grow faster, allowing teams to progress through the level.
During Team Rose's version of Frog Forest, Big the Cat mentions that Froggy comes from the Frog Forest. This fact is backed up by the fact that the frogs here are very similar to Froggy, but much larger.
After destroying Egg Albatross in Bullet Station, the heroes go north to a canopy. Team Sonic goes through the forest to stop the Egg Fleet. Team Dark must go through the forest to make Eggman explain about the Shadow Android at the Egg Albatross crash. Team Rose now searches for Froggy and Chocola in addition to Sonic after concluding that Eggman stole them. Team Chaotix must sneak through the forest while avoiding Eggman's robots and therefore must avoid the giant frogs as they will alert the robots if they spot Team Chaotix.
The regular/extra missions are:
- Team Sonic: Get through the forest where the wild animals live! / Get to the Goal Ring within 5 minutes!
- Team Dark: Get through the forest where the wild animals live! / Defeat 100 enemies!
- Team Rose: Explore the forest where the frogs live! / Collect 200 rings!
- Team Chaotix: Get through the forest without being detected by the frogs! / Hurry and avoid being detected by the frogs! (Within 4 minutes)
The following is a list of requirements to attain a rank for each mission with each team.
|Rank A||Rank B||Rank C||Rank D||Rank E||Mission 1|
|Team Sonic||35,000||32,000||28,000||25,000||<25,000||Get through the forest where the wild animals live!|
|Team Dark||45,000||40,000||35,000||30,000||<30,000||Get through the forest where the wild animals live!|
|Team Rose||40,000||38,000||34,000||30,000||<30,000||Explore the forest where the frogs live!|
|Team Chaotix||40,000||38,000||34,000||30,000||<30,000||Get through the forest without being detected by the frogs!|
|Rank A||Rank B||Rank C||Rank D||Rank E||Mission 2|
|Team Sonic||38,000||35,000||30,000||28,000||<28,000||Get to the goal ring within 5 minutes!|
|Team Dark||14:00||14:30||15:00||16:00||>16:00||Defeat 100 enemies! (Time in minutes.)|
|Team Rose||3:30||4:00||4:30||5:00||>5:00||Collect 200 rings! (Time in minutes.)|
|Team Chaotix||42,000||40,000||36,000||32,000||<32,000||Hurry and get through without being detected by the frogs!|
- This stage, in both appearance and music, is similar to Ellinia in the MMORPG MapleStory.
- It is possible to get Team Rose over to Team Sonic and Team Dark's section of Frog Forest if the player passes the Goal Ring.
- Mushroom Hill Zone from Sonic & Knuckles is referenced in this stage, as Knuckles says "We have jungle mushrooms on my island, too...but not this huge".
- A stage in Sonic Lost World, called Silent Forest, has many similarities to Frog Forest, Lost Jungle, and Tropical Jungle, the latter being from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).