Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic the Hedgehog (TV series)
[A vehicle is chased by Swat-Bots. It lands, and Ari gets out and runs away]
[Scene change: Sonic and Sally are dismantling a ship]
- Sonic: Any year now, Sal!
- Sally: You know, your unremitting perseverance is an example to us all, Sonic.
- Sonic: Say what?
- Sally: Just move it.
- Sonic: Hold on to your socks, Sal!
[Sonic carries a rope with an anchor, rising the ship’s pieces]
- Sally: That’s good Sonic!
- Sonic: Yeah! Any cool stuff for the Deroboticizer?
- Sally: No, nothing yet.
- Sonic: Man, what is all this junk? Hey, check this! A toaster!
- Sally: Oh my Gosh, Sonic! That’s a magnetic field generator!
- Sonic: You mean it’s not a toaster? Then what’s it do?
- Sally: It’s a very powerful magnet.
[Scene change: Antoine, Tails and Dulcy in the Lookout]
- Antoine: Magnifique! My princess Sally, I’m seeing my love for you is like a huge fungo salad, my little tomato... You are the onions of my eyes... The gray flowers of my ear... The cucumber...
- Tails: Ant, you’re making me hungry. Besides, we’re supposed to be lookouts.
- Dulcy: That’s right, Tony. Lookout!
[Antoine shouts. Tails and Dulcy laugh] [Scene change: back to Sonic and Sally]
- Sally: Wow, it’s still in excellent shape!
- Sonic: Let’s check it out!
- Sally: Careful Sonic! Switch that on and you’ll attract every piece of metal within 50 feet.
- Sonic: Woah! That could be ugly.
- Antoine: Yoo-hoo! Alló, ma princesse!
- Sonic: Ew, speaking of ugly...
- Antoine: I have written for you, my princess! I’m falling in love with you!
[Antoine slip makes the ship’s pieces fall]
- Sally: Sonic, the magnet!
[Sonic retrieves the magnet. Antoine falls from a tree]
- Sonic: Nice landing, Ant. You gotta teach that to Dulcy.
- Sally: Are you OK, Antoine?
- Antoine: Moi? But of course, my princess. I’ve never been so much better...
[Scene change: back to the Lookout]
- Tails: Dulcy, check this out! Somebody is coming.
- Dulcy: [sees Ari and the bots through camera] Oh, oh! Swat-bots! You better tell Sonic!
[Scene change: Back to Sonic, Sally and Antoine]
- Tails: Sonic! Sonic!
- Sonic: What’s up, big guy?
- Tails: Sonic, SWATbots! They’re chasing some guy this way.
- Sonic: Some guy?
- Tails: Yeah, over there!
- Sonic: I’ll check it out!
- Sally: Sonic, lead the bots back here.
- Sonic: Say what?
- Sally: I’ve got an idea, trust me.
- Sonic: You got it, Sal.
[Sonic starts running. Ari is surrounded]
- Ari: Hahahaha! I’d like to stay, boys, but I have places to go and people to see!
- Sonic: Ooh, way cool moves, bud! Get ready to roll! I’ll draw these bots off!
- Ari: Thanks but, why would they follow you?
Bot: Emergency order override. Hedgehog. Priority one.
- Sonic: That’s why! Rip and Slip Time!!
[Sonic leads the bots back to where Sally and Tails are waiting]
- Tails: Here they come! [Sally activates the magnet and it attracts and deactivates the bots] You got them, Aunt Sally!
- Sally: That’s the power converter. The magnet deactivated the bot. We can use a lot of these parts for the De-Roboticizer.
[Scene change: Night time. Antoine and Dulcy playing cards and the others talking]
- Dulcy: Do you have a seven, Antoine?
- Antoine: Go fishing. You’re having a...four?
- Dulcy: Go fishing. I need a nine.
- Antoine: Go fishing. You’re having a...
- Ari: So, I was on the way to this old fortress where Robotnik’s holding my Freedom Fighters. And...
- Sonic: Wow! Did you say “Freedom Fighters”? Like us?
- Ari: Not exactly. We’re only six. Well, we were seven. Now there’s only me.
- Sally: Isn’t that interesting? We’ve never heard of other Freedom Fighters.
- Ari: Well, before today, we’ve never heard of you either.
- Sally: Look, anyone can say they’re a Freedom Fighter.
- Sonic: Yo Sal, you’re being mondo rude!
- Sally: No, Sonic, I’m being mondo cautious. We know nothing about him. I don’t know, something...just doesn’t feel right.
- Sonic: Like what?
- Sally: Like here we are, in the middle of nowhere, and another Freedom Fighter just happens to show up?
- Sonic: Sal, give the guy his props.
- Sally: Props?
- Sonic: Proper respect, lady. Bots were chasing him.
[Scene change: Robotropolis. Robotnik’s Control Room]
- Sally: Fine. But Robotnik controls the bots.
- Snively: The princess may be a problem, sir.
- Robotnik: Aah, but the rodent believes him, Snively...and that’s what matters.
[Scene change: Back to Sonic and Sally]
- Sonic: Yeah, well I trust him.
- Sally: Well I don’t.
- Sonic: I do!
- Sally: I don’t!
- Ari: Excuse me. I don’t wanna cause any trouble, so thanks for your help. I’ll handle it from here. Good luck.
- Sonic: Smooth move, Sal.
- Sally: Sonic, you’re being too reckless, as usual.
- Sonic: Hey, what’s so reckless about trusting somebody? You guys take the junk back to Knothole. I’m gonna help Ari.
[Scene change: Sally, Tails and Antoine riding on Dulcy, who is asleep]
- Sally: Dulcy! Dulcy!
- Dulcy: What?
- Sally: That tree!
[They crush and land in Rotor’s lab]
- Dulcy: I’m home, ma...
[Bunnie is nursing Dulcy]
- Dulcy: I didn’t do it, ma...honest.
- Rotor: Now we connect this wire, and...
- Bot: Awaiting instructions.
- Sally: What are your orders?
- Bot: Orders, pursue Freedom Fighter Ari...Do not capture...Drive to the fortress. Coordinates 3-6-2. Use Ari to force Priority One Hedgehog into trap.
- Rotor: Where?
- Bot: Fortress. Coordinates 7-5.
- Sally: [Gasps] We have to warn Sonic.
[Scene change: Sonic and Ari approaching the fortress]
- Ari: Sonic, put these on!
- Sonic: What are they for?
- Ari: That patch of sand up ahead. Vibrations trigger hidden whirl pools. Look, just avoid the red areas!
- Sonic: No problem, Ari!
[Scene change: Dulcy flying with Sally on her back]
- Sally: I know this is asking a lot, Dulcy, but can you go faster?
- Dulcy: OK!
[Scene change: back to Sonic and Ari]
- Sonic: Man, it looks totally deserted. You sure your Freedom Fighters are in there?
- Ari: Yeah, I saw them.
[Ari pushes a button, a flying bot appears]
- Ari: Sonic!
- Sonic: Got it, no problemo! [Sonic runs and the bot chases him] Man, this guy is a real pain in the... [Gets bitten] Yaaay! Wow, that’s rude, man! Better teach you some manners. [He hides in the ground and waits for the bot to pass. When he does so, he goes up again and throws him to a red area] Ooh, his bite was worse than his bark!
- Ari: Are you all right, Sonic?
- Sonic: Yeah, as long as I don’t sit down.
[Scene change: Back with Dulcy and Sally, arriving to the scene]
- Sally: There’s Sonic! Dulcy, could you...?
- Dulcy: I know, I know, faster, faster...
[Scene change: Back with Sonic and Ari. Sonic is just about to open the door]
- Ari: Sonic, wait!
- Sonic: What’s up?
- Ari: That door isn’t friendly.
- Sonic: Woah, that would have smoked my sneakers, big time! [Ari opens the door with a remote control] You sure know a lot about this place Ari.
- Ari: We have a good intelligence network.
- Sonic: So do we. We’ll make a great team!
[Sonic and Ari enter]
- Sally: Sonic!
- Sonic: Huh? Sal? [Ari pushes the remote again and the door suddenly closes] Ah!
- Dulcy: Hold on, Sally!
- Sally: Dulcy, are you all right?
- Dulcy: I’ll pick up my room later, ma...
[The fortress turns into a Robotnik fortress]
- Sally: Oh my gosh, Dulcy... This is trouble!
- Dulcy: There won’t be any trouble, ma...
[Scene change: Back to Sonic and Ari, looking at a TV monitor]
- Sonic: Yo! What’s up with the weirdo TV?
- Ari: We have to unscramble it to get in.
- Sonic: You mean like eggs?
- Ari: Hmm...similar. [Ari manages to open the door] That’s it!
[They enter the dark room, where Ari’s friends are captive]
- Sonic: Man oh man! Are those your Freedom Fighters, Ari?
- Ari: I’m afraid so.
- Sonic: Let’s spring ‘em! [Sonic quickly runs into one of the captured FF, but he disappears] Heh! What’s up, Ari? What’s going on?
- Ari: I’m sorry, Sonic. I wish there were another way.
[The door closes]
- Sonic: Hey Ari! Open up, man!
- Robotnik: I’m afraid you’re stuck with me, Hedgehog. But not to worry. I promise you won’t be bored. Heeheeheehee!
- Sonic: Robotnik.
[Scene change: Again outside the fortress]
- Dulcy: OK. When I push this button, I’m gonna fly backwards and rip out the door.
- Sally: Dulcy!
- Dulcy: Trust me...
- Sally: Wait! Don’t!
- Dulcy: This will work!
- Sally: Dulcy, talk to me!
- Dulcy: I’m fine ma...
- Nicole: Analysis complete, Sally.
- Sally: Bad news first, Nicole.
- Nicole: No access possible. Doors all code-locked.
- Sally: Great! [Door opens] Come on, Dulcy!
[They enter the building and see Ari getting inside a hovercraft]
- Dulcy: Where’s Sonic?
- Sally: I don’t know. But get ready to move. [Hovercraft flies off and the doors close again] I have to find out what’s going on. Dulcy, can you catch that hovercraft?
- Dulcy: It’ll be a stretch, but I’ll try.
[Scene change: Dulcy and Sally chase Ari]
- Sally: Dulcy, faster!
- Dulcy: OK, but I’ll have to crack the whip.
- Sally: Crack the what?
- Dulcy: The whip!
- Sally: Dulcy!
[Scene change: Back with Sonic and Robotnik]
- Robotnik: Are you ready to play, my favorite rodent?
- Sonic: Play what, chrome dome?
- Robotnik: A little game I created. Just for the two of us. [Pushes a button]hehehehehe!
- Sonic: Oh, man!
- Snively: Sir, we have the hedgehog in the palm of our hand. Why not just...just
squash him now?
- Robotnik: Oh no Snively. I’ve been waiting far too long for this moment. I want to savor it. Hehehehe! Activate.
- Snively: Activating, sir.
[Sonic starts levitating]
- Sonic: Yo Robuttnik, what’s up?
- Robotnik: Why...you are, hedgehog. [Sonic gets stuck into a ball] Comfortable, rodent?
- Sonic: Let’s do it, Robuttnik. I don’t have all day.
- Robotnik: That’s true. You don’t. Activate.
[The pinball reveals itself]
- Sonic: Oh, no! Something tells me I’m not gonna like this game.
- Robotnik: Fascinating, isn’t it hedgehog? It’s a dimensional warp I created years ago.
- Sonic: You need to get out more, Robuttnik.
- Robotnik: There are still some techno problems to solve. It seems that those who enter...never return. [Portal closes] Oh well, life is not perfect.
- Sonic: Perfect means never having to see you again, moon-head!
- Robotnik: Be careful what you wish for, rodent! Here are the rules. Hit your bumpers, and the portal closes a little. Hit my bumpers and...well...even you can figure that out! [Sonic gets sucked to the start area] Let the game begin!
- Sonic: Should have listened to... [The game begins] Saaaaal!!!! Huh, you wanna play, huh, Robuttnik? Well check this! [Portal closes] Bye bye portal. You lose, bullet-head!
- Robotnik: Silly hedgehog. That was just the warm-up. I didn’t want you to...strain yourself.
[Game continues and Sonic gets into a freezing machine]
- Sonic: Mondo problemo... [Game continues and the portal opens again. Robotnik pushes a button] Oh man!
[A virtual image of Robotnik with a hockey stick appears]
- Robotnik: One small step for the rodent, one very large stick for me!
- Sonic: You’re history, Robuttnik!
- Robotnik: I admire your spirit, rodent, but this game is far from over.
[Releases bots, which Sonic sucks into the portal]
- Ari: All right Robotnik. I delivered Sonic, now release my Freedom Fighters.
- Sally: Ready, Dulcy?
- Dulcy: Ready.
- Robotnik: Of course dear boy, I always keep my promises. Snively!
- Snively: Sir?
- Robotnik: Bring in Ari’s friends.
[Ari’s friends come in. However, they are roboticized]
- Ari: What is this, Robotnik? We had a deal.
[Dulcy is breathing heavily]
- Sally: Hurry, Dulcy!
- Dulcy: You think this is easy?
- Robotnik: Deals only exist to be broken, dear boy. You’ll feel better once you’re
- Ari: One day Robotnik, you’ll be on the other end of this!
- Robotnik: Oh, please, all this drama gives me a migraine.
- Dulcy: I hate doing this. OK, ready! [Falls in front of Robotnik] Hello.
[Robotnik gasps and then gets frozen]
- Snively: Oh, no! [Gets frozen]
[Ari destroys the Swat-Bots]
- Sally: Thanks, Ari.
- Ari: No, no, princess. I should thank you.
[Scene change: Back to Sonic and Robotnik. Sonic struggles to free himself]
- Sonic: Oh man! Pinball is...a tough game. [Portal closes] I’m outta here!
- Robotnik: Hehehehee...Don’t strain yourself, blue boy. The game isn’t over until the hedgehog screams! [Game continues] Hahahahaha!
[Scene change: Dulcy, Ari and Sally go back to the fortress in a different ship]
- Sally: I’ll be right back. [Retrieves magnet]
- Ari: Excuse me, princess. [Takes the magnet]
- Sally: Ari, wait! [Ari is opening the door] Ari, what are you doing?
- Ari: Stay back, princess. The door has a defensive system.
- Sally: Ari!
[Scene change: Back with Sonic. Portal re-opens]
- Robotnik: Having fun yet, Sonic?
- Sonic: Man, I need a big juice. [Tries to pull out a Power Ring, and almost gets sucked into the portal, but he’s suddenly attracted to the opposite way] Hey, what’s up?
- Robotnik: What is this?
[Sonic gets attracted to the magnet Ari has]
- Sonic: Ari, thanks.
- Ari: I thought you could use a hand, Sonic, but now we’re both in trouble.
- Sonic: No prob! Help’s on the way. Way cool!
[Gets powered up by the Power Ring]
- Sonic: Get ready to turn that sucker off! Now, Ari!
[Ari de-activates the magnet, and Sonic destroys the pinball]
- Robotnik: Finally, the Power Ring! Play time’s over.
- Computer: Destruct mode. Count down. 5...4...3...2...1...Activate.
[Everything starts to get sucked into the portal, and so does Ari]
- Sonic: Ari! [Catches him] Hang on, Ari!
- Ari: Sonic, I’m sorry! I didn’t wanna...do this. He has my Freedom Fighters.
- Sonic: Just hang on, pal!
- Ari: Sonic, listen! There are other Freedom Fighters besides us. I don’t know how many, but they’re looking for Sally. The list! Her father’s list!
[A wheel hits him and he gets sucked into the portal]
- Sonic: Ari! Oh no!
[Scene change: Outside]
- Sally: Sonic!
[Sonic gets out and hugs Sally]
- Sonic: Yeah!
[The fortress gets all sucked into the portal]
- Dulcy: Is...Ari...
- Sonic: Gone. He’s inside that thing.
[The portal disappears]
- Sally: It’s a vortex. With luck, we can figure it out and bring him back.
- Sonic: I hope so. He saved me from going in there.
[Scene change: Knothole]
- Sally: Other Freedom Fighters? And you’re sure he said “my father’s list”?
- Sonic: That’s right, Sal.
- Sally: What can it be? A list of other Freedom Fighter groups?
- Sonic: Who knows? You’re the one who didn’t trust Ari.
- Sally: But, unlike some hedgehogs who leap before they look, I have the ability to learn.
- Sonic: Hey, I can learn!
- Sally: I think not.
- Sonic: “I think not”. What’s this thing?
[Gets electrocuted. Then he looks himself in the mirror and scares himself]
- Sally: I rest my case.
- Sonic: Duuuh, funny. Very funny.