|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Gogoba Village is a small tribal settlement located in the jungles on Seaside Island. The village consists mostly of tent-like mud houses with a few bamboo-stilt ornaments.
One day, as Gogoba Village was ransacked by the Weasel Bandits, Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails stumbled upon the village and got rid of the bandits. Believing Sonic and Tails could protect Gogoba Village from invaders, the Gogobas guilt tripped the duo until they made them stay as their defenders. In an attempt to escape, Sonic and Tails created a defense system for the village, only for the Gogobas to mess it up and guilt trip them even more. However, the Chief let Sonic and Tails go after they guilt-tripped him. However, the Gogobas would not let go of Sonic, so they left their village to live in Sonic's Shack. Returning to their village later on, the Gogobas would have a game of Limbo with Sonic joining them.
Looking for a foster family, Knuckles traveled to Gogoba Village to join the Gogobas. However, he got cast out when the Gogobas realized he was too friendly and helpful to be a part of the tribe, although not before the Chief had him fix the village's well. Amy and Bea later hid in Gogoba Village to avoid Dr. Eggman while he sought to take Bea back. When Eggman recalled Bea remotely though, Bea left the village once she got outside.
Points of interest
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (24 July 2015). "Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 36. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Beechen, Adam (17 January 2015). "Guilt Tripping". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 9. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Gutierrez, Freddie (2 May 2015). "Late Fees". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 24. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- ↑ Robinson, Cindy (25 March 2017). "Give Bees A Chance". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 72. Boomerang.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.