|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Gogoba Village is a small tribal settlement located in the jungles on Seaside Island. The village consists mostly of tent-like mud houses with a few bamboo-stilt ornaments.
One day, as Gogoba Village was ransacked by the Weasel Bandits, Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles "Tails" Prower stumbled upon the village and got rid of the bandits. Believing Sonic and Tails could protect Gogoba Village from invaders, the Gogobas guilt tripped the duo until they made them stay as their defenders. In an attempt to escape, Sonic and Tails created a defense system for the village, only for the Gogobas to mess it up and guilt trip them even more. However, the Chief let Sonic and Tails go after they guilt-tripped him. However, the Gogobas would not let go of Sonic, so they left their village to live in Sonic's Shack. Returning to their village later on, the Gogobas would have a game of Limbo with Sonic joining them.
Looking for a foster family, Knuckles the Echidna traveled to Gogoba Village to join the Gogobas. However, he got cast out when the Gogobas realized he was too friendly and helpful to be a part of the tribe, although not before the Chief had him fix the village's well. Amy Rose and Bea later hid in Gogoba Village to avoid Dr. Eggman while he sought to take Bea back. When Eggman recalled Bea remotely though, Bea left the village once she got outside. The lava from an erupting volcano would not long after engulf Gogoba Village, destroying it. Fortunately, its residents survived this catastrophe. Though Gogoba Village was eventually rebuild and repopulated, the Froglodytes would arrive and take all the residents, except for the Chief, away to work in their mines. Team Sonic soon after stumbled upon Gogoba Village when they got lost in the woods, and the Chief managed to guilt-trip the team into saving his people and getting them back to the village.
In an attempt to occupy Sonic to ensure the success of Eggman's latest scheme, Orbot tricked Sonic to do a Meh Burger delivery run to Gogoba Village. Unfortunately for Orbot, Sonic quickly resolved the misunderstanding with the Gogobas and got back on the road. Gogoba Village was later almost hit by an Eggman missile. Thanks to Team Sonic though, the missile got steered into the mountains instead.
Points of interest
- It is said that Gogoba Village smells just like widabits.
- There is a television show named after Gogoba Village, called The Real Housewives of Gogoba Village.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (24 July 2015). "Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 36. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Beechen, Adam (17 January 2015). "Guilt Tripping". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 9. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Gutierrez, Freddie (2 May 2015). "Late Fees". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 24. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- ↑ Robinson, Cindy (25 March 2017). "Give Bees A Chance". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 72. Boomerang.
- ↑ Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (22 July 2017). "Return of the Buddy Buddy Temple of Doom". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 89. Boomerang.
- ↑ Gutierrez, Freddie (30 September 2017). "Three Minutes or Less". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 97. Boomerang.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (28 October 2017). "Eggman Family Vacation". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 101. Boomerang.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Saisselin, Peter (29 April 2017). "Do Not Disturb". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 77. Boomerang.