The Grand Kingdom is one of the four domains in the world of Camelot and a part of King Arthur's kingdom in Sonic and the Black Knight.
Visible on the game's map screen, the Kingdom takes up the north-west corner of the game world. It is where the capital of the kingdom, Camelot Castle, can be found and is dominated by forests, especially in the north.
- Camelot Castle: A giant fortress-city, hosting a thriving town for the townspeople and Castle Camelot.
- Knight's Passage: A system of sewers and waterways beneath the great city fortress of Camelot Castle.
- Deep Woods: A sprawling woodland of old-growth trees, with spiked vines, marshes, ponds, and gorges.
- Shrouded Forest: A part of the Deep Woods twisted into a white landshape of hostile flora by Merlina's magic.
- Dark Hollow: A crown-shaped fortress created from the ruins of Castle Camelot.