|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the version of this location before the Super Genesis Wave, see Guardian Units of the Nation Headquarters (Pre-Super Genesis Wave).
|Guardian Units of the Nation Headquarters|
G.U.N. HQ's briefing room, from Sonic Universe #59.
Inside Mount Freedom
The Guardian Units of the Nation Headquarters, or G.U.N. HQ for short, is a location that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is the main base of operations for the Guardian Units of the Nation. It is equipped with all the necessities needed for a military organization, including a briefing room and interrogating room.
- Briefing Room: A moderately large room with many chairs for seating arrangements and a projector, making the room's appearance similar to that of a class room. This room is used to brief agents on their next mission with pictures to help identify their targets.
- Interrogation Room: A room with an observation window that allows occupants of the next room to look into it. Used for interrogations such as those conducted by the C.L.I.P. Division.
- In the game Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, GUN headquarters was revealed to be in the game universe's capital city of the United Federation, Central City.
- Guardian Units of the Nation Headquarters at Mobius Encyclopedia, the Archie Sonic wiki