|B-3x Hot Shot|
B-3x Hot Shot
The Hot Shot is a mechanical walker with a machine gun, missile launchers, and a lock-on plasma cannon. Its main weak-point is the cockpit, requiring four strikes to defeat it. Hot Shot bears a resemblance to its Hero Story equivalent F-6t Big Foot, although Big Foot lacks the lock on cannon that its counterparts possess, making Hot Shot slightly more dangerous.
- Combat weight: 116,900 lbs.
- Full length: 16.6 ft.
- Width: 10.2 ft.
- Height: 18.1 ft.
- Power Plan1: GUN F-series Diesel Engine / Two GUN R-series turbofan engines
- Road: 42 mph
- Air: 90 mph (?)
- One 200mmm Long-Range Beam Cannon
- One M-32A1 22mm Gatling gun
- Two four AIM-120C Advanced Medium-Range air-to-surface Missiles
- Chobham-type armor on glaois and turret and armored bulkheads between turret and engine
- Depleted uranium armor in production
- Automatic fire detection and suppression
- Collective overpressure Nuclear Biological and Chemical (NBC) protection
- GVDR-1A radiological warning device
It appears only in the Dark Story, trying to destroy Shadow after he was released from Iron Gate by Eggman. Shadow likewise proceeded to fight and destroy it to demonstrate to Eggman a taste of the power he possessed.
Hot Shot begins the fight by taking to the air and flying in a circular path around the area. Hot Shot is capable of releasing gunfire during flight which can damage Shadow, even when he is using the spin dash. When Hot Shot lands, it normally fires missiles from the modules on its shoulders. After launching the missiles, Hot Shot is vulnerable and completely open to attacks. Hot Shot also possesses a charge shot which takes approximately 5 seconds to charge. It uses a reticle to aim at Shadow and thus, can be avoided by paying attention to the reticle. Four hits are required to defeat Hot Shot.
- Judging by the pilot's pre-battle quote, the Hot Shot walker used against Shadow belonged to GUN's Scorpion Troops.
- It has nearly the exact same design as the F-6t Big Foot.