|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Ice Cream Vendor is a humanoid cat of average height with light blue fur, white fur on his front torso and short muzzle, and orange eyes. He possesses two bangs of hair across his forehead, a spike of fur tufted twice at its tip on both sides of his head and his neck, and a small black nose. His attire consists of a red-rimmed hat shaped like a penguin wearing a toque, white gloves, a white apron with the mark of his ice cream cart, large baggy green socks, and brown-soled tan shoes.
In the Village Center, the Ice Cream Vendor was serving Mike the Ox when Fire Bot attacked, making him run away. After Team Sonic handled the robot, the Ice Cream Vendor resumed his business. During the Eggman's Tomato Sauce fad, the Ice Cream Vendor would serve Mike again.
Between his breaks at Meh Burger, the Ice Cream Vendor's ice cream caught fire as a result of the Village reversing its band on flammable frozen treats, much to his grief. Back in business, the Ice Cream Vendor got later his cart totalled by Dave the Intern in Octopus Bot. Fortune came for the Ice Cream Vendor when Seaside Island was hit by a heatwave, allowing him to sell his ice cream to a heat-stricken Team Sonic despite it melting instantly. No sooner though, his cart was taken by Bee Bots. After the Ice Cream Vendor replaced his cart, it got smashed again by T.W. Barker and Octopus Bot just as he was serving some children, forcing him to run to safety.
While at work, the Ice Cream Vendor's cart got destroyed (again) by the Egg Tank's bouncing shots. The Ice Cream Vendor later tried serving Dr. Eggman and his new minions when Eggman decided to destroy his cart. As the Ice Cream Vendor tried negotiating with Eggman though, Sonic scared Eggman off. When the Froglodytes then invaded the Unnamed Village, one of the evil frogs would smash the Ice Cream Vendor's cart, much to its owner's grief.
The Ice Cream Vendor enjoys his profession, always offering service with a smile and showing great distress whenever his cart gets destroyed. He is an uncompromising businessman though, refusing to give refunds, even if his customers do not get to eat the treats he serves them.
- The Ice Cream Vendor's basic character model is derived from Wild Cat's.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (13 December 2015). Retrieved on 14 December 2015. “Bill Freiberger: There are several characters who look like Wild Cat. Ice Cream Vendor is one and Process Server is another.”
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (7 January 2017). "Multi-Tails". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 61. Boomerang.
- ↑ Beardmore, Marie (14 January 2017). "Strike!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 62. Boomerang.
- ↑ Flynn, Ian (18 February 2017). "Og Man Out". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 67. Boomerang.