Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This exists primarily or exclusively within the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
In Another Time, In Another Place, sometimes referred to as "On Another Day And Another Adventure", are a series of short stories that appear in interior issues of the Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Universe comic series' published by Archie Comics. In these short stories, they are stories that tie into the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series, otherwise known as an adaptation. These stories have only appeared during Ian Flynn's time of writing, as nearly every Sonic game since Sonic Rush Adventure have been considered in the "Another Time, Another Place" universe.
While most of the short stories are tie-in adaptations to the video game series, there are a few non-video game stories that are in the world of "In Another Time, In Another Place". The only example of this was in Sonic the Hedgehog #242, whereas the story was an 2012 London Olympic Games tie-in with the Sonic the Hedgehog comics. That is so far the only time a story from the "In Another Time, In Another Place" does not have a video-game tie-in, but a video game called Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games does take place at the 2012 Olympic Games.
List of Stories
- Sonic the Hedgehog #191: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood adaption
- Sonic the Hedgehog #193: Sonic Unleashed adaption
- Sonic the Hedgehog #197: Sonic and the Black Knight adaption
- Sonic the Hedgehog #219: Sonic Colors adaption
- Sonic the Hedgehog #230: Sonic Generations adaption
- Sonic Super Special Magazine #3: Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II adaption
- Sonic Universe #45: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed adaption
- Sonic the Hedgehog #242: 2012 London Olympic Games tie-in
- It could be possible that the "In Another Time, In Another Place" stories eventually tie-in to the main comics storyline. However, only one example has been made of this: the Sonic Rush adaption (seen on Sonic the Hedgehog #160 and Sonic the Hedgehog #161) and the Sonic Rush Adventure (seen on Sonic the Hedgehog #180) have lead into main storyline events towards Sol Zone, as Blaze the Cat recalls both the Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure adaptions, as seen in Sonic Universe #1.
- Interestingly, Archie Comics' original Sonic the Hedgehog characters, i.e. Sally Acorn, are never mentioned nor present in the "In Another Time, In Another Place" stories, thus proving that the stories take place in their own Zone, excluding the Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure adaptions.