Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Information Pod acts as a help center in the console/PC version of Sonic Generations. It gives Sonic information about various elements of the game, such as Boss Gate Keys, switching Sonics in the hub, and about the player's objectives in the game. It can also be used to view the player's records. It can be found in White Space between the Collection Room and the Skill Shop.
- About Switching Sonics:
- Press [appropriate button] to switch between the two Sonics. Switch between them to play Act 1 and Act 2 Stages!
- About Information Pods:
- You can check your gameplay records and see definitions for game terms. You can also press [appropriate button] or [appropriate button] in the Information Pod menu to go to different stages.
- About Boss Gates:
- A Boss Gate leads you to where the boss awaits. However, it is locked. In order to enter, you must collect THREE Boss Gate Keys.
- About Boss Gate Keys:
- This key unlocks the boss gate. Clear ONE Challenge Act in either Act 1 or Act 2 to obtain a key.
- About Challenge Act Gates:
- About the Skill Shop:
- You can get Skills at the Skill Shop. Points earned at the end of each stage can be exchanged for new Skills. You can then use the Skill Customization Screen to equip new Skills.
- About the Collection Room:
- Review scenes from the game, view artwork, listen to music or read character profiles here.
- About Music Notes:
- This note appears when you ring the Bonus Bell on a Challenge Act Gate. Grab a note to add new art and music tracks to your collection room.
- Objective 1:
- A mysterious foe has taken everyone to a strange, white world. First, explore this new world and figure out what's going on.
- Objective 2:
- While Dr. Eggman was the prime suspect for the disappearance of Sonic's friends, it turns out he's just another victim of the true enemy. Find the mysterious enemy who kidnapped Dr. Eggman.
- Objective 3:
- It seems Sonic's high speed running has the power to restore the flow of time. Rush through the remaining stages to restore this world's "time" and "life" to its original form.
- Objective 4:
- The Chaos Emeralds seem to be the key to all this. Search the different areas for all seven Chaos Emeralds. You earn one for clearing both Acts 1 and 2 and one for defeating each rival or boss for a total of six Chaos Emeralds.
- Objective 5:
- Dr Eggman has been abducted once again, but your mystery foe is finally within reach. Take the seven Chaos Emeralds and defeat the dangerous enemy to restore the world!