Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Kazuyuki Hoshino is an art director and character designer that works for Sonic Team at Sega. The first Sonic game Hoshino worked on was Sonic the Hedgehog CD as a character designer. He is notable for creating Metal Sonic and Amy Rose.
Production Work in Sonic games
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD - Character Designer/Special Stage Designer/Visual Designer
- Knuckles Chaotix - Original Character Concept, Character Designer, Enemy Designer
- Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn) - Special-Stage Artist
- Sonic R - Additional Artwork
- Sonic Jam - Artist
- Sonic Adventure - Art Director/Enemy Character Designer/Lead Field Artist
- Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 battle - Art Director/Character Design/Enemy Design/CGI Movie Director
- Sonic Adveture DX - Character Designer
- Sonic Heroes - Art Director/Enemy Designer
- Shadow the Hedgehog - Art Director/Character Designer/Enemy Designer/Weapon Artist
- Sonic Gems Collection - Special Thanks
- Sonic Rivals - Art Supervisor/Artwork
- Sonic Rivals 2 - Art Supervisor/Artwork
- Sonic Unleashed (PS3 & Xbox 360 Version) - Special Thanks
- Sonic and the Black Knight - Special Thanks