|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Keitaro Hanada (花田 啓太郎?) is a guitarist, a member of [H.] (a band comprised of Sega Sound Team members) and a Sega sound composer whose contributions range back to 1991. He is notable for being the main composer of Sengoku Taisen, the follow-up to the Sangokushi Taisen series.
Hanada was one of the composers for the soundtrack of SegaSonic the Hedgehog.
- Burning Rival (1992)
- SegaSonic the Hedgehog (1993)
- World Club Champion Football: Serie A 2002-2003 (2003)
- World Club Championship Football (2003)
- SDI & Quartet: Sega System 16 Collection: Original Soundtrack (2005)
- Yakuza (2005)
- After Burner Climax (2006/2010)
- Super Hang-On 20th Anniversary Collection (2007)
- Galaxy Force II & Thunder Blade Original Sound Track (2007)
- Cyber Troopers "Virtual-On" Original Sound Track (2007)
- After Burner 20th Anniversary Box (2007)
- Fantasy Zone Ultra Super Big Maximum Great Strong Complete Album (2008)
- Sengoku Taisen (2010)