|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Kenji Utsumi (26 August 1937 – 13 June 2013) was born in Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Japan. He was a Voice actor and actor. He has played many roles in different TV and theater animations, commercials, OVAs, video games and so on. He is mostly known for his roles in Dragon Ball series. He provided the Japanese voice for the Duke of Soleanna in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). He died from cancer on 13 June 2013.
Among the different variety of works the list below are some of his voice actings as video game characters:
- In Dragon Ball Z 3, as Rikumu, God Dragon, Red leader
- In Summon Night 4, as Geck
- In Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), as Duke of soleanna
- In Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World, as Shen Long, Senbei, Rikumu
- In Final Fantasy Dissidia 012, as Garland
- In Killzone: Mercenary, as Scalar Vuisari