Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic the Comic continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Legends surrounding Krakiota describe him as a great fearsome beast who destroyed hundreds of warships and devoured entire crews, but in fact Krakiota is peaceful and very small, able to fit comfortably in the palm of someone's hand.
Krakiota is permitted to answer three questions to those who visit him, and he takes this very seriously. He also has a very literal mindset, for example failing to distinguish between real and rhetorical questions.
When visited by Captain Plunder and Queen Zorabel, who wished to learn from him the location of King Akotek's treasure, Krakiota informed them that they could ask three questions and the following exchange took place:
- Captain Plunder: You sure yer Krakiota?
- Krakiota: I am most certainly. Two questions have you remaining.
- Plunder: What? That was never a question! What are you playin' at?
- Krakiota: I am not 'playing' at anything. Only your final question remains.
At this point, Zorabel ordered Plunder to be quiet as he was wasting their questions, and decided to ask the final question herself:
- Zorabel: Krakiota, do 'ee know where the Akotek Treasure be hid?
- Krakiota: Yes.
- Zorabel: Well? Where be it hid then?
- Krakiota: Sorry, your last question you have already used!
- Zorabel: Right. I asked you where the treasure be hid!
- Krakiota: No you didn't, you asked me if I knew where it was hidden.
Krakiota's stubborn refusal to talk further infuriated Zorabel, but Plunder quickly pointed out that Krakiota wouldn't talk. Instead, they decided to eat him, and gave him to Simpson to cook. This convinced Krakiota to bend the rules for once, and he revealed the location of the Akotek Treasure.