|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Lady Goat is a thin humanoid goat of average height with cream fur, a tan muzzle with a black nose, and blue eyes. She has long hair that she keeps together in a ponytail, curved ears and stubby white horns on top of her head, and a short bushy tail. For attire, she wears a blue headband with light blue flower patterns on it, white gloves, a long red dress with a pink collar that depicts yellow butterflies, a rope belt with a buckle resembling a cat's face, and small brown and pointy shoes with white straps and soles. On her right wrist she has a rope-like bracelet.
In the Archie Comics, Lady Goat is given an entirely different color scheme. In this media, she has aqua fur, a green dress and headband, and shoes with pale yellow stripes.
While Lady Goat was in the Village Center, she was attacked by Anti-fire Bot, but was saved by Team Sonic before the robot could roast her. Lady Goat was soon after caught in another crisis when meteors rained down on the village until Sticks fended them off. Not long after, she joined the gala at the Awardy Awards, where she saw Dr. Eggman arrive after committing electoral fraud.
Over the subsequent period, Lady Goat would spend her time visiting Meh Burger a few times, watch a horrible street act by Orbot and Cubot while trekking through the Village Center, and visit T.W. Barker's Circus of Wonders for a show. While talking to the Old Monkey though, Lady Goat and the villagers were cornered by Eggman as he invaded the island and were left to face the Mega. Fortunately for them, the Mega got destroyed by Knuckles's bad luck streak when the echidna joined Eggman. When Eggman sued Sonic for injuring him, Lady Goat served as one of the jury members for the following trial. Before Lady Goat and her fellow jurors could give their verdict though, Eggman was revealed to be okay, rendering the trial moot. Later on, Lady Goat found Eggman selling his product "Eggman's Tomato Sauce" but Sonic, who thought it was poisoned, stopped her from tasting it until Eggman proved that it was untainted (although it was still part of an evil scheme).
During Lady Goat's trip to Meh Burger, reality itself was caught in a time loop created by Eggman. Unaware of what was happening, she relived this day several times until the loop was broken. Lady Goat was later delivering deli products to the Village, only to find a sleeping Granifier Giganticus blocking the delivery route until Team Sonic moved it away. Lady Goat's trouble was not over though, as she and the villagers later got assaulted by Eggman's rampaging robots, deployed by the Lightning Bolt Society, until Team Sonic and Eggman stopped them.
While seeking a place to eat, Lady Goat was caught up in the Battle of the Buns between Chez Amy and Meh Burger. Over the next period, she would switch between these establishments, depending on their gimmicks, before settling at Chez Amy until Eggman destroyed it. Lady Goat was later in town where she saw Swifty the Shrew and was instantly captivated by his streetwise style, though the shrew soon turned out to be an agent of Eggman. At the dawn of the Chili Dog Cook-Off later on, Lady Goat found time to visit to Meh Burger. She late made a trek to the yard sale at Sticks' Burrow where she did a little bit of window-shopping. While Knuckles served as deputy mayor, Lady Goat came to him to have several requests approved by law. However, she soon saw chaos in her Village unfold from Knuckles' reckless usage of power.
During Eggman's filming of his movie, Lady Goat was involved in a scene where the villagers were attacked by Obliterator Bot. She later came to the movie's premiere at Eggman's lair which was a failure on Eggman's behalf when the movie failed to enslave the audience with hypnotism. While later at Meh Burger, Lady Goat and the villagers heard Sonic call Mike the Ox "just a guy" which they saw as an insensitive comment. As this escalated into an uproar that made Sonic retire, Lady Goat and the villagers were harassed by the Lightning Bolt Society, which culminated in a sheep stampede. Fortunately, Sonic got both the stampede, Lightning Bolt Society and a surprise attack from Eggman under control, and Lady Goat realized she had been wrong about Sonic. No sooner though, she was insulted by Willy Walrus.
Another time in the Village, Lady Goat saw Dave the Intern's sad attempt to use Octopus Bot for an attack on Sonic. At the time of New Year's Eve, she participated in the party in the Village Center. During the event, Eggman used his Slow Motion Machine to slow down time long enough for him to beat Sonic in something before New Year, though Lady Goat did not see Eggman's victory as it happened too fast for her to notice it. When the Justin Beaver fever hit the Village, Lady Goat was turned into a mindless Justin fan girl and consumer by Justin's mind control music. After spending her money on Justin's merchandise and autograph, she would attend Justin's concert where he and Dreamboat Express had a sing-off. During the show, Lady Goat was freed from the mind control by Dreamboat Express (as Dude-itude).
As Lady Goat saw Eggman try to get a package at the post office, she ran away when Eggman called in Decimator Bot. She later took a scroll on the beach with Lady Walrus where they were charmed by Knuckles. Back in the village, Lady Goat had a laugh watching Tails' dating dance, though she soon fled from an Eggman attack, which Tails stopped. Not long after, Lady Goat came to see Bro-Down Showdown live in the Village Center. During the show however, Obliterator Bot attacked, making Lady Goat seek shelter. She later followed Comedy Chimp's fan signing and photo shooting, during which Knuckles began a trash can trend. Once Lady Goat heard these news, she would adore Knuckles and pick up his trend herself during his time of fame.
During a tour of Eggman's lair, Lady Goat saw Sonic being labeled a thief, much to her shock. As Sonic seemingly committed more thefts, Lady Goat joined an angry mob at town hall where Knuckles promised to find Sonic. Lady Goat and a group followed Knuckles to help, but soon lost both him and Sonic. Regardless, the group kept looking for Sonic, who cleared his name in the meantime. Lady Goat later participated in the Robot Battle Royale, but her robot lost to Eggman's in the second round. She continued to watch the tournament though, where she saw Eggman steal Tails' Hypno-bot at the end. As a heatwave later hit the island, Lady Goat would chat with the Old Monkey at Meh Burger.
Continuing her Meh Burger visits, Lady Goat came to Puppy Con where she saw Eggman's fruitless attempt to steal a rare Fuzzy Puppies playing piece. Then, when she and the villagers were attacked by Eggman's new Obliterator Bot, she saw Team Sonic defeat the doctor and earn their Greatest Role Model of All Time Award. However, Lady Goat's routines would be halted by Team Sonic's annoying attempts to live up to their award. Lady Goat later showed up to A Rose Without Thorns, a play put on by Team Sonic. Though she applauded the play, a storm broke out after the finale, and Lady Goat took Sonic's offer to seek shelter in Amy's House.
When Dr. Eggman held the first anual Eggtoberfest at his lair, Lady Goat came to this event, along with several other villagers. When it was revealed the rides were not working though, she joined an angry mob who made Eggman fix the rides.
Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom
- Although she first debuted in "Buster", Lady Goat was first heard talking in "Chez Amy", which was twenty-three episodes later.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bill Freiberger (15 March 2015). Sonic Boom #5 Preview Pages, Spoilers, and Discussion. BumbleKing Comics. Archived from the original on 19 July 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 November 2014). "Double Doomsday". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sellner, Joelle (4 April 2015). "Hedgehog Day". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Tuber, Douglas; Maile, Tim (11 April 2015). "Sleeping Giant". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (14 July 2015). "Blue With Envy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 28. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (16 July 2015). "Chili Dog Day Afternoon". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 30. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (17 July 2015). "Closed Door Policy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 31. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (15 August 2015). "Battle of the Boy Bands". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 39. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (19 September 2015). "It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 44. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (31 October 2015). "Cabin Fever". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 50. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"