|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic the Comic continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Land Beyond is a location that appears in the Sonic the Comic series published by Fleetway Editions. It is a dark and desolate wasteland, inhabited by savage monsters. For a time, it was also the home of Trogg. It is accessible from the Nameless Zone through the Dimension Bridge, which is the only way in or out of the Zone.
Trogg sought to lead an army of berserkers from the Land Beyond to conquer the Nameless Zone, but was prevented from doing so by the magic of the Enchanter Kings unless he first defeated their champion, Tails. Tails defeated Trogg, leading Trogg to lure Tails to the Land Beyond in order to exact revenge. Fortunately, Tails was able to escape.
When the Enchanter Kings were kidnapped by Trogg, Tails returned to the Land Beyond along with Knuckles the Echidna and Morain. The three of them were able to rescue the Enchanter Kings and even turn Trogg back into Shirob, the third Enchanter King, thus freeing the Land Beyond from Trogg's rule.
- Although its name does not contain the word "Zone", Trogg referred to the Land Beyond as a Zone in Sonic the Comic #61 and #64, which is in keeping with the classification of similar regions in the Sonic the Comic continuity.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sonic the Comic #18, "The Land Beyond, Part 1"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #19, "The Land Beyond, Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #17, "The Nameless Zone, Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #21, "The Land Beyond, Part 4"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #60, "The Revenge of Trogg, Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #61, "The Revenge of Trogg, Part 3"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #63, "The Revenge of Trogg, Part 5"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #64, "The Revenge of Trogg, Part 6"