Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Lava Reef Zone was later used by the Dark Legion as a hiding place during their resistance of the Dingo Regime under Kage Von Stryker's rule. When Sonic, Knuckles, and the Chaotix went to free Locke from captivity, they encountered the Dark Legion in the Lava Reef. After a short battle was broken up by Lara-Le, the Dark Legion, Chaotix, and Sonic left the Lava Reef via a portal ring to arrive in the Hidden Palace Zone.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "Angel Island"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #101, "Sega Data File: 2 - The Floating Island"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Knuckles the Echidna #7, "Dark Vengeance Part One of Three: Deadly Homecoming"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #138, "Return to Angel Island Part 1: The Message"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #139, "Return to Angel Island Part 2: Avatar"