Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Legend Has It is the eighth DVD of Sonic Underground episodes to be released. Published by NCircle Entertainment on June 1, 2010, this DVD consists of four episodes of Sonic Underground. The total running time of the DVD is approximately ninety minutes.
- Getting to Know You - The newly reunited hedgehog siblings must learn to work as a team if they are to do battle with Doctor Robotnik. But do they really know each other well enough? It looks like they're going to have to work as a team!
- Harmony or Something - Sonic, Sonia and Manic put their training to the test as they embark on a mission to rescue the Oracle from Doctor Robotnik! Can they work together in harmony, or will they seal their own doom?
- When in Rome... - The Oracle, wishing to test the Underground's practical capabilities, strips them of their powers and sends them into an alternate, Roman-themed reality where a Sleet look-alike named Sleetus presides as King. The former fast and furious hedgehogs must use their usual blend of cunning and strategy to save this reality, but without their abilities, will they be stopped dead in their tracks?
- Six is a Crowd - The Sonic Underground are sent to an alternate world for training by the Oracle. They soon discover that, in this world, they are the evil ones and Robotnik is the hero! Now the hedgehogs must work with Good Robotnik to defeat their corrupt selves!
- All the episodes on this DVD appear to be centred on the Oracle providing the Underground with challenges for training.