London Party is an option of play in Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
On the Nintendo 3DS version, although it is not a category in the game, there is a category similar to it.
Party mix is the name of a category in the medley category. There is a category called "London Games", but this contains event medleys but is not related to London Party. The category has a bonus that gets the player points by selecting 1 of 3 treasure chests.
- Party Mix 10 Medley
- Party Mix 15 Medley
- Party Mix 20 Medley
On the Wii the game falls into three category with a number of stickers and an estimated time. Players can also quick-save during free time.
- 16 stickers (30 mins)
- 32 stickers (60 mins (1 hour))
- 48 stickers (90 mins (1 hour and a 1/2 an hour))
There are characters in the game that give out events or bonus games. If it has a * it means they can be seen giving out events and bonus games. ** means they give out events and bonus games but this is only if they are not in the London Party. *** means they can be rivals but at most times just give out bonus games and events.
- Toad (referee)
- Cream the Rabbit (referee)
- Princess Peach
- Princess Daisy
- Bowser Jr.
- Donkey Kong
- Amy Rose
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Silver the Hedgehog
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Vector the Crocodile
- Dr. Eggman
- Metal Sonic
- Dry Bowser
- Dry Bones
- King Boo
- Jet the Hawk
- Rouge the Bat
- E-123 Omega
- Dr. Eggman Nega
- Espio the Chameleon
- Charmy Bee
- Orbot (along with Cubot he appears as the people who talk for Metal Sonic)
- Cubot (along with Orbot he appears as the people who talk for Metal Sonic)
Events that appear during Game
- In-term Results- Cream and Toad show the current standings for each player saying who's in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
- Free Time-This is when players can talk to characters and play bonus games and events.
- Chance Time-This is a way for opponents to catch up.
- Competition Time-The lowest in standings person will choose 1 of 4 events (it will be player 1, 2, 3 or 4). This happens every 6 hours in the day.
- A Rival Appears-A rival can be battled if talked to.
- 2 on 2 Tag
- 3 on 1 Tag
- 3 on 1 Vecant Tag
- Capture the Crown
- Cubot and Orbot Tag
- Hero Quiz
- Heroine Quiz
- Event Quiz
- Supporting Characters Quz
- Event Quiz
- Olympic Games Quiz
- London Quiz
- United Kingdom Quiz
- All Characters Quiz
- Shy Guy Coin Collectors
- Rival Showdown: Rouge (Skill Type) - 110 m Hurdles
- Rival Showdown: Jet (Speed Type) - Dream Discus
- Rival Showdown: Omega (All-around Type) -100 m Sprint
- Rival Showdown: Eggman Nega (Unknown (probably skill type like Eggman)) - Fencing-Epee
- Rival Showdown Rematch: Eggman Nega (Unknown (probably skill type like Eggman)) - Dream Fencing
- Rival Showdown: Dry Bowser (Power Type) - Dream Long Jump
- Rival Showdown: Dry Bones (Skill Type)
- Rival Showdown: Birdo (All-around) -110 m Freestyle
- Rival Showdown: King Boo (Unknown) - Dream Sprint