Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
London Party is an option of play in Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
On the Nintendo 3DS version, although it is not a category in the game, there is a category similar to it.
Party mix is the name of a category in the medley category. There is a category called "London Games", but this contains event medleys but is not related to London Party. The category has a bonus that gets the player points by selecting 1 of 3 treasure chests.
- Party Mix 10 Medley
- Party Mix 15 Medley
- Party Mix 20 Medley
On the Wii the game falls into three category with a number of stickers and an estimated time. Players can also quick-save during free time.
- 16 stickers (30 mins)
- 32 stickers (60 mins (1 hour))
- 48 stickers (90 mins (1 hour and a 1/2 an hour))
There are characters in the game that give out events or bonus games. If it has a * it means they can be seen giving out events and bonus games. ** means they give out events and bonus games but this is only if they are not in the London Party. *** means they can be rivals but at most times just give out bonus games and events.
- Toad (referee)
- Cream the Rabbit (referee)
- Princess Peach
- Princess Daisy
- Bowser Jr.
- Donkey Kong
- Amy Rose
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Silver the Hedgehog
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Vector the Crocodile
- Dr. Eggman
- Metal Sonic
- Dry Bowser
- Dry Bones
- King Boo
- Jet the Hawk
- Rouge the Bat
- E-123 Omega
- Dr. Eggman Nega
- Espio the Chameleon
- Charmy Bee
- Orbot (along with Cubot he appears as the people who talk for Metal Sonic)
- Cubot (along with Orbot he appears as the people who talk for Metal Sonic)
Events that appear during Game
- In-term Results- Cream and Toad show the current standings for each player saying who's in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
- Free Time-This is when players can talk to characters and play bonus games and events.
- Chance Time-This is a way for opponents to catch up.
- Competition Time-The lowest in standings person will choose 1 of 4 events (it will be player 1, 2, 3 or 4). This happens every 6 hours in the day.
- A Rival Appears-A rival can be battled if talked to.
- 2 on 2 Tag
- 3 on 1 Tag
- 3 on 1 Vecant Tag
- Capture the Crown
- Cubot and Orbot Tag
- Hero Quiz
- Heroine Quiz
- Event Quiz
- Supporting Characters Quz
- Event Quiz
- Olympic Games Quiz
- London Quiz
- United Kingdom Quiz
- All Characters Quiz
- Shy Guy Coin Collectors
- Rival Showdown: Rouge (Skill Type) - 110 m Hurdles
- Rival Showdown: Jet (Speed Type) - Dream Discus
- Rival Showdown: Omega (All-around Type) -100 m Sprint
- Rival Showdown: Eggman Nega (Unknown (probably skill type like Eggman)) - Fencing-Epee
- Rival Showdown Rematch: Eggman Nega (Unknown (probably skill type like Eggman)) - Dream Fencing
- Rival Showdown: Dry Bowser (Power Type) - Dream Long Jump
- Rival Showdown: Dry Bones (Skill Type)
- Rival Showdown: Birdo (All-around) -110 m Freestyle
- Rival Showdown: King Boo (Unknown) - Dream Sprint