|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- Not to be confused with the Fennec Male.
But you can't go wrong with a rolling pin and a frying pan. They're classics.
— Male Fennec, "Eggman Unplugged"
The Male Fennec is an anthropomorphic, fallow-furred fennec fox about half of Eggman's height with golden eyes and buff fur on his front torso and muzzle. He has a fairly large and round torso, a wide head, slightly thin arms, a bushy tail, long triangular ears and slightly stubby legs. In addition, he has a medium-large black nose, long cheek tuffs with brown tips, and as well brown tips on his ears and tail. For attire, he wears a red and white-checkered neckerchief, white gloves, slightly baggy dark green socks and brown shoes.
The Male Fennec once worked on delivering deli products to the Village when he found a sleeping Granifer Giganticus blocking the delivery route. Fortunately, Team Sonic moved the giant for him. Later, the Male Fennec found Dr. Eggman visiting his shop for tech-free wares after he had abandoned technology. Hearing Eggman's story, the Male Fennec sold him several frying pans and rolling pins when he asked for manual weaponry.
Passing by Tails' Workshop to sell encyclopedias, the Male Fennec got held back by Tails' talk about his latest project. The Male Fennec later found his shop robbed of a couple of bandages. Six hours later, he told Team Sonic of his robbery when they came by looking for the thief.
The Male Fennec does not really care about his customers' lengthy attempts to talk about their daily lives when he is trying to sell them something. However, he does have a small sense of humor and shows an appreciation for classics, like rolling pins and frying pans being used as weapons. In his shop, he also provides helpful service to his customers.
- The Male Fennec delivers purchases at his shop to his customers.
- The Male Fennec's character model has been reused for the Fennec Shopkeeper and Fennec Garbage Man.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (January 2016). Retrieved on January 2016. “the sonic rebel fan: I thought he was a coyote. / Bill Freiberger: Actually, we're both wrong. I made a mistake with this one. He's actually not a wolf he's a fennec fox.”
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (3 January 2016). Retrieved on 11 January 2016. “Alexander Soerensen: So, what do you call these three guys? / Bill Freiberger: Fennec Shopkeeper, Male Fennec, Fennec Garbage Man.”
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Tuber, Douglas; Maile, Tim (11 April 2015). "Sleeping Giant". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (7 January 2017). "Multi-Tails". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 61. Boomerang.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Flynn, Ian (18 February 2017). "Og Man Out". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 67. Boomerang.