|This article is missing an appropriate picture. Please improve the article or section by adding one.
|This article is about a real-life person.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Manabu Kusunoki was a former developer and designer for the Sonic Team. Kusunoki first started his work with designing characters for SegaSonic the Hedgehog.
SEGA Production History
- SegaSonic the Hedgehog (1993) — Designer
- Knuckles' Chaotix (1995) — Original Character Concept
- Panzer Dragoon (Sega Saturn Version) (1995) — Original Character Designer, Dragon Model Designer, Opening CG Production
- Panzer Dragoon Zwei (1996) — Original Designer & Setting, CG Production
- NiGHTS into Dreams (1996) — Special Thanks
- Panzer Dragoon Saga (1998) — CG Production
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — CG Movie Director