|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the version of this location after the Super Genesis Wave, see Marble Garden Zone (Archie). For the location during "Genesis", see Marble Zone (Archie).
Marble Garden, sometimes referred to as Marble Zone, is a location that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It was a region on Angel Island.
When the barriers between pocket zones began to break down as a result of the firing of the Ultimate Annihilator, the earthquakes caused by Echidnaopolis return and disappearance to Mobius Prime could be felt as far away as the Marble Garden. In 3237 a Dingo Regime-run concentration camp was located in the Marble Garden Zone. It was also the dropsite where the Chaotix and Sonic the Hedgehog arrived at night during their trip to Angel Island to liberate Locke.
- Note: From this point, Marble Garden's history continues from its new existence in the altered timeline.
- Marble Garden is based on the Marble Garden Zone from Sonic & Knuckles.
- Vector the Crocodile had previously lived on the outskirts of Marble Garden.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "Angel Island"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Sonic the Hedgehog #101, "Sega Data File: 2 - The Floating Island"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #138, "Return to Angel Island Part 1: The Message"
- ↑ Knuckles the Echidna #4, "Lost Paradise Part One of Three: The Phantom City"