"Mayor Knuckles" is the thirty-second episode in the Sonic Boom television series. It first aired on 6 May 2015 in France and on 20 July 2015 in the United States.
When Knuckles is made mayor for the day, he sends the village into chaos. Sonic and friends, and even Eggman, have to band together to stop him from ruining the village.
- Crab Bot (multiple)
- Ballot Stuffer Bot
- Child Monkey
- Dave the Intern
- Dr. Eggman
- Fastidious Beaver
- Fennec Garbage Man (First appearance)
- Gentleman Wolf
- Ice Cream Vendor
- Jackalope Lodge
- Lady Goat
- Lady Walrus
- Leroy the Turtle
- Mike the Ox
- Mrs. Vandersnout
- Octopus Bot
- Scorpion Bot (Cameo)
- Team Sonic
- Walrus Male
- Wild Cat
- Sonic Boom World
Mayor Fink and Admiral Beaverton are preparing to go on a fishing trip when the mayor realizes that someone will need to take his place while he is away. Knuckles walks in to complain to him but then volunteers to help. He then proceeds to pass laws without looking at them.
The scene shifts to Sticks' Burrow where Sticks is taking a nap. She is then woken up by a jackhammer outside, and is told that a law was passed allowing a mall to be built on the site. Also, at Eggman's lair, Eggman is upset that the garbage man has not arrived to pick up his trash. As it turns out, another law was passed by Knuckles which gave the garbage man a vacation. Furious, Eggman storms off to city hall.
Sonic talks to Knuckles about why he is passing these laws, and Sticks is furious that a mall is being built on her property. Then, when Eggman shows up, he is asked to "take a number", but there are not any numbers left. Later, Sonic and Tails are eating at Meh Burger when they see three residents arguing about putting their own building on a certain plot of land after having gotten permits for this from Knuckles. The duo rounds up Amy and Sticks and tries to put a stop to Knuckles. However, Knuckles passes laws prohibiting their methods of attack, but just when he is about to pass another law, there is no ink left for him to stamp. Eggman arrives with his robots and is about to stamp a law making him ruler of the town, but the stamp gets destroyed by Sticks' boomerang. Knuckles then knocks out the bots and Eggman with a powerful ground pound. Mayor Fink returns and sees the disaster, and Knuckles apologizes for the mess. Eggman tries again to complain about the garbage man, but he gets told to take a number, much to his frustration.
- Dr. Eggman shows annoyance towards the Unnamed Village's garbage collecting. In response to this, he would have his trash taken away in an orderly fashion in "Unnamed Episode".
- When Sticks warns her friends not to come to her for help when Knuckles becomes unbearable, her upper eyelashes move outside her eyelids for a split second.
Title in other languages
|Finnish||Pormestari Knuckles||Mayor Knuckles|
|French||Notre Maire Knuckles||Our Mayor Knuckles|
|German||Major Knuckles||Mayor Knuckles|
|Hungarian||Boxer polgármester||Mayor Knuckles|
|Italian||Sindaco Knuckles||Mayor Knuckles|
|Japanese||ナックルズが村長に||Knuckles is the Village Mayor|
|Korean||시장님 너클즈||Mayor Knuckles|
|Polish||Burmistrz Knuckles||Mayor Knuckles|
|Romanian||Knuckles primarul||Knuckles the mayor|
|Russian||Мэр Наклз||Mayor Knuckles|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Alcalde Knuckles||Mayor Knuckles|
|Ukrainian||Мер Наклз||Mayor Knuckles|
- Sticks asking Sonic, Tails and Amy “What has government ever done for us?”, and their responses, references the “What have the Romans ever done for us?” scene from Monty Python’s Life of Brian.
- Dave the Intern asking for a Universal Healthcare Law could be referencing the United States’ Affordable Care Act.
- The book that Amy was going to borrow at the library is the same book that appeared in "Late Fees".
- The picture frame in the background of Mayor Fink's office shows the picture of the Jackalope Lodge seen in "My Fair Sticksy". Also, the framed diploma-like document next to it holds an image of Mayor Fink's concept artwork.
- The DVD set Sonic Boom: Mayor Knuckles borrows this episode's title.
- This episode aired in France as the thirty-first episode in the series.